Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? (31152 Views)

Sleep with this pretty lady and risk sticking inside her for the next 3 day! / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Keep in mind that she will apologize when you are in a relationship, after the relationship, she won't. All the best on your journey
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by funshint(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
wheelzcoded:
I've been in love with my friend's sister for a year now, the whole family are cool with me. I and the girl has been so close , we fight, settle, she apologizes immediately when she's wrong, I do too , when we're together there's no boring moments as she keeps creating funny jokes and discussions even if I'm out of words.

So many times I try to understand and dictate signs she loves me , even situations where there are guys with cars whenever we're walking and they stop to talk to her , the reactions from her shows to them she's my girlfriend. Even though we both know we're not dating.

Many times people tend to ask her the state of the relationship or who am I to her , sometimes she says her boyfriend, sometimes her manager because we're in a business together.

My question here is despite she being supportive and understanding, can a lady go into a biz with a guy who she doesn't see the future with? Like she does more of the commitment than I do sef, whenever I talk about the future she doesn't laugh she only says if it's God's plan no one can stop it but she always tells me "I'm not ready for a relationship now, you're not my boyfriend, I just need to focus on my growth"

This is one girl that understands my kinda person and I do understand her too
We fight and settle just immediately.. so many times I lockup and don't want to talk to her she does the checkups and communication. I'm not pushy, the stuff is just balanced .

Even encourages more and sacrifice for me like a wife even some girlfriend's wouldn't do for their boyfriend's...

Few days to my birthday she wrote on her status
"My love's birthday is loading"". Soon I viewed it she deleted it .

How long can I keep accepting this you're not my boyfriend words and I'm your girlfriend attitudes....

Guy if you know you want her to be your gf and you're ready and capable, sit her down and tell her straight what you want. If she's undecided or tells you she's not yet ready I beg you just leave her and face other important things of your life (career, family, finance,self development etc). Don't let a girl just tag you along or waste your time. You'll definitely regret it, that I can tell you 100percent. For your own mental and physical well being leave her if she can't decide.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Ten06(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
You are suffering from infatuation. Immediately you make advances at her to become your girlfriend all hell will break loose, her family will take you as if you want to destroy their daughter's future

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by TotalRunter: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:
If u have slept with her, she is ur girlfriend whether she likes it or not. If you have not slept with her, you're her brother whether you like it or not.

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by iykofias(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

From the beginning of time, men are seen as the head of the house and even if feminism have grown, it's still doesn't change the fact men are seen as the head of the house and after a lady gets married, she is takes her husband name.

So in a way women always want a man to be the head of the house, take responsibilities, provide for the family, so that the reason most women go for men with money because they know they wont suffer, everything will be provided.
Now getting to your point now, in Nigeria which is kind of very traditional, will a man be happy if his wife have more money than him NO, they have pride and wont be happy and even if the woman have their own money, the husband will definitely wants to he richer.

Anyway, it's good for women to work for their own money but MOST women who is rich wont go for a man who she is richer than so it's basically the same thing, women want money in Men.

By the way celebrities marriages comes to mind because in some cases the women are richer and the men are probably insecure so marriage crashes.
I guess it’s same reason we men only want sex from women, all is fair
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Sleekfingers: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
wheelzcoded:
I've been in love with my friend's sister for a year now, the whole family are cool with me. I and the girl has been so close , we fight, settle, she apologizes immediately when she's wrong, I do too , when we're together there's no boring moments as she keeps creating funny jokes and discussions even if I'm out of words.

So many times I try to understand and dictate signs she loves me , even situations where there are guys with cars whenever we're walking and they stop to talk to her , the reactions from her shows to them she's my girlfriend. Even though we both know we're not dating.

Many times people tend to ask her the state of the relationship or who am I to her , sometimes she says her boyfriend, sometimes her manager because we're in a business together.

My question here is despite she being supportive and understanding, can a lady go into a biz with a guy who she doesn't see the future with? Like she does more of the commitment than I do sef, whenever I talk about the future she doesn't laugh she only says if it's God's plan no one can stop it but she always tells me "I'm not ready for a relationship now, you're not my boyfriend, I just need to focus on my growth"

We fight and settle just immediately.. so many times I lockup and don't want to talk to her she does the checkups and communication. I'm not pushy, the stuff is just balanced .

Even encourages more and sacrifice for me like a wife even some girlfriend's wouldn't do for their boyfriend's...

How long can I keep accepting this you're not my boyfriend words and I'm your girlfriend attitudes....

Squeeze her left breast. And see how she will react.......talking from experience

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by dozai: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
wheelzcoded:

Let me consult the gods

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Angrymode: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
In my own experience, I think she wants you to go directly for the goal (marriage). She doesn't want an Okacha without a club trophy (boyfriend or fvck mate). grin

My take, she is asking you to ask for her hand in marriage with all seriousness.

If you ready for marriage, just do the needful but make sure you truly love her and can fend for her needs/dreams.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by tballeyy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let me borrow u a sense, tell her one day that u met a lady u like today and c her reaction
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Loveme2022: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:
If u have slept with her, she is ur girlfriend whether she likes it or not. If you have not slept with her, you're her brother whether you like it or not.

Lord of the SIMPS will not understand this

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by BigDawsNet: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:

PhD in Relationships affairs..

I greet una cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Homextras: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Nobody left me because I was fat lol, i am building myself, I only used me as an example to say what men want, when I was fat, I was body shamed by men (not that I dated them) but in my place of work when the slim girls want something it's easier for them.

Men are move by physical attributes and do you think Men will want to get to know a fat lady long enough to know her amazing character, it's only family friends that have been with you or neighbours.
Nobody you just meet will take their time to get to you know when you are not their spec.
Most guys when they meet a lady for the first time, all they ask is your pics, do you think the conversation will go anywhere if the lady is ugly, absolutely NO

Look at Kelly baddie and how she blew because she was pretty, do men care to know whether she is rude or have a nasty character NO, all they know is she is pretty and they all fell for it.

Men rather takes risks with pretty ladies with bad characters hoping to change them then Ugly women with good character because at the end of the day Men are move with sights.

So you can be angry but it's the world we live in, men want pretty things so let's women want money.
Life isn't fair
You are very practical lady and I assume you will be very calm and objective in real life. Your response was also full of grace despite the ‘attack mode’ your responder gave you. Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by kriss27(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Tell her you want to date someone else and see her reaction, if she is pissed.
Give her an ultimatum if she want to date you or not.
The truth could be she likes you but not enough to date you as perhaps she didn't see a future with you or have the grandeur of who she wants to be with and you are not the type of person she wants.

I was in a situation like that some months ago, I fell for someone that isn't financially buoyant and I honestly really liked him but I just couldn't see a future with him, the place he is, it's going to take years to be financially stable and I am not ready for that, that doesn't mean I didn't get jealous when I see him with other girls.
But even tho I liked him I had to let him go because I know what I want.

Sometimes girls likes guys but don't want to date them
You like him because he is handsome, I know
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Rosaline5000: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Homextras:

You are very practical lady and I assume you will be very calm and objective in real life. Your response was also full of grace despite the ‘attack mode’ your responder gave you. Kudos!
Thank You
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
You are a snitch to her brother your friend
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wuna dey even see this love?

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Popesuccess(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
She is waiting for you to tell her your feelings and intentions. Which you have not done.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Rosaline5000: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
kriss27:
You like him because he is handsome, I know
His facial features are average but he has great character, he is kind, accommodating, understanding.
He is the type of person that you can make a fool of yourself in front of and he wont laugh at you, he basically got your back when you need him and yes he has some bad qualities too because he is human But at the end of the day I cant be with him because he isn't financially buoyant.

I am not looking for some very rich guy or something, just someone that I know we wont have to worry about money, my parents fought alot because of money and I was always in the middle of the fight, one of the things that lead my mom to an early grave.

So call me selfish or gold digger, it's better to be with someone that you dont have to worry about money and have everything you want than to be with someone without money because of love ( and trust me love fade when you are living in poverty )

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by skillmyman(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
bros,
have you asked her to be your babe abi na 1312 AD tactics u wan use?
Nothing is assumed abeg so ask her and hear what she says.
Nobody wants to commit to a non-committal person.
make the bold move and thank God u are not pushy.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Nemesis08(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oga have heard of the phrase 'chop and clean mouth?'
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by gloriana(f): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:

This justifies the saying, Women marry men because of their money and not love. Later now, you will marry a rich guy and end up cheating with the broke one you loved
that's not true. I met a guy I really liked too a few years ago. He's an elect elect graduate but currently a secondary school teacher. I work too and was willing to settle down with him but he was not ready to commit to the relationship, more like he wasn't ready to settle down yet and I don't have all d time to wait till he is ready cos that might be long time, so I had to move.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Femi8586(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Nobody left me because I was fat lol, i am building myself, I only used me as an example to say what men want, when I was fat, I was body shamed by men (not that I dated them) but in my place of work when the slim girls want something it's easier for them.

Men are move by physical attributes and do you think Men will want to get to know a fat lady long enough to know her amazing character, it's only family friends that have been with you or neighbours.
Nobody you just meet will take their time to get to you know when you are not their spec.
Most guys when they meet a lady for the first time, all they ask is your pics, do you think the conversation will go anywhere if the lady is ugly, absolutely NO

Look at Kelly baddie and how she blew because she was pretty, do men care to know whether she is rude or have a nasty character NO, all they know is she is pretty and they all fell for it.

Men rather takes risks with pretty ladies with bad characters hoping to change them then Ugly women with good character because at the end of the day Men are move with sights.

So you can be angry but it's the world we live in, men want pretty things so let's women want money.
Life isn't fair

You have a point though, But, you're referring to simps here.

Those types of men who tends to abandon their God given brain only to start thinking with their manhood at the sight of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Freelancerx: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let me get your answer. Brb grin

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Op marry your best friend if you have the opportunity. Forget too much love confession, use your brain, act fast and don't be a Mumu otherwise you will regret

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Opmic: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Life isn't fair
The men in your life are moved by physical attributes.
At first sight a man will appreciate beauty, meeting two girls for the first time I will be more around the one more beautiful in my beholding.
But talking about dating or marriage. Thunder fire physical attributes. I'm more about life contribute, what do you have to offer me, your face, buttucks or breast and how does that makes my life better.
If I would be honest and not flattering the first five ladies around me are more physically blessed than my lovely baby but I can't even see that, she's the best in the world.
Summary marry your own, na him good pass

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by zakkxx: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
My Brother please let it be like this! What do u want? You want to start fornicating and spoil every thing plus sin against God? Abeg if u are of marriageable age please propose and marry her ASAP without fornicating pls!! But if u are not ready to marry ASAP pls live her alone Abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by kayyk(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abi o.
iykofias:
isn’t it the responsibility of both sex to be financially stable?
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Odunharry(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:
Lmao... Werey..

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Starz825:

I like your sincerity...
He is not financially buoyant and you ain't ready for that....

Wow

Hello Guys..a round of applause for this damsel ....

Just know, that no girl I repeat no girl (esp homegrown girls) truly wants you if you are not financially buoyant....
Even if Dem want you....they aren't ready to wait...
So focus guys...I repeat 'focus'
my own case was painful and confusing.we met when I was a pauper and even squatting around 2015 because I resigned from my job and lost huge funds in biz so I was so poor when we met.she was bothering we shud settle down for 3 years but I never get shishi,after God pick my call she no wan settle down again,na me con dey bother her.She con dey post me ..till the relationship withered away.But even when I blow ,I did not make it seem I had much like that ,I was still doing lowkey but I was not stingy.e.g I had like 100 percent but I dey declare 60percent.God knows best.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Sam119(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
The guy should just open up to the lady since both of them have feelings for each other
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Benprass(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
killmods:

Na so Chinelo run u? grin

Lol nah you wont understand, lol! But I know that is CHINELO
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Allisgud: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Plan with a beautiful girl and bring it to her,and watch her reaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.