Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? (31155 Views)

Sleep with this pretty lady and risk sticking inside her for the next 3 day! / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:

A man who loves you because of your intelligence, resourcefulness and loyalty Wil not leave u even if u get terribly fat.
I'm sure the only thing you have to offer is ur physical appearance that's why they left u. Someone like Teni the musician, do u think anybody dating her before Wil ever consider leaving her because she looks fat ?
Men have sense. We look beyond physical appearance most times. If a woman gives u idea that always put a lot of money in ur account, even if she gets very huge like trailer, most men will not leave her. They can cheat, but won't leave.

grin, which one be trailer again? If you want to go far in life, marry a resourceful, industrious, smart and intelligent woman. Just look beyond her appearance if you are handsome

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
They are fingering this mfers brain, one of my friend is writing his toxicity Bible, I advice you to take a look at a chapter.
Wake up bro, don’t loose guard oo she’s enjoying every moment of the manipulation, there is one guy somewhere playing her head too and she’s trying to be sure about the guy that’s why she haven’t let you off the hook.
If she confirm the guy authenticity, she will ghost you, if the guy fail her then you’re her option B and that’s pretty bad for a man like you.
A whole year someone is tossing you and you see no reason to move on. All the best mfer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by SaturnNick(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:
If u have slept with her, she is ur girlfriend whether she likes it or not. If you have not slept with her, you're her brother whether you like it or not.
Twalle

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hey bro,
My advice for you is this:
It's very bad to make assumptions about the status of your relationship with her.
And I want you to also bear in mind that she might not be manipulating you intentionally as some would have you believe. Sometimes they can be like without intentions to be manipulative.

It is also clear that you desire to take your relationship with her to a more serious level but she says she isn't ready for any relationship.
So, the first question is "are you willing to wait? " If you're not, just move on and remove that emotional attachment.
Also, if you're considering waiting for her, make sure to ask her when she would be ready having told her how you feel about her and how you want to take the relationship to the next level (you don't have to be ashamed). She would give you a reasonable answer if she likes you that much too. If she doesn't, just end every emotional connection right there. Also let her know you're not comfortable with the way she potrays you as a boyfriend and manager in front of people interchangeably,so she should stop it instantly.
Make it clear that a normal friendship is okay too if that's what she wants. I'm sure you can handle making your stand clear her.
Whatever response you get from doing this, I think you'll know what to do!

In summary be clear about what you want and what you don't want and get a response! It's better you hear from her than assume!

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:

This justifies the saying, Women marry men because of their money and not love. Later now, you will marry a rich guy and end up cheating with the broke one you loved

Reading her useless comment just irk me. Damn, if you ask the idiot, is she’s financially buoyant, she’d be blabbing.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Optmus(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
okoroemeka:
I do rather say he is deep in the friend zone or maybe brother zone,but really some people they try,

He is the president of whichever zone it is.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Yungdav(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Nobody left me because I was fat lol, i am building myself, I only used me as an example to say what men want, when I was fat, I was body shamed by men (not that I dated them) but in my place of work when the slim girls want something it's easier for them.

Men are move by physical attributes and do you think Men will want to get to know a fat lady long enough to know her amazing character, it's only family friends that have been with you or neighbours.
Nobody you just meet will take their time to get to you know when you are not their spec.
Most guys when they meet a lady for the first time, all they ask is your pics, do you think the conversation will go anywhere if the lady is ugly, absolutely NO

Look at Kelly baddie and how she blew because she was pretty, do men care to know whether she is rude or have a nasty character NO, all they know is she is pretty and they all fell for it.

Men rather takes risks with pretty ladies with bad characters hoping to change them then Ugly women with good character because at the end of the day Men are move with sights.

So you can be angry but it's the world we live in, men want pretty things so let's women want money.
Life isn't fair
on point
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
true..men are most moved by physical attributes,but as you get matured physical attribute will not make you wife a woman.you need something deeper than that.so its not mostly physical for all men.lemme use myself as an example..I met a very fine lady on fb weeks ago.after we got talking and knowing ourselves ..she told me she is a student in HND 1,after sometime she said she might drop out because of funds,I say ok,i have some friends that can help you with a job in Abuja with your OND,send me your CV.she said she has not collected her OND result...i asked her why..she said she has problem with her waec grin.see I just weak for her matter.i now asked her,how did you now get admission to HND with all these your result issues.she confuse.My likeness just died immidiately.even the fine just turn to ugly.i cannot be rolling with a lady who is not serious with her life ,if you like fine reach Kim k.i know what I want and it's not beauty without brains.most beauty without brains lady are mostly used by we guys as babymama.or just to use and dump.As you grow older you see the light.

You’re on point. Please can I send my cv for career upgrade sir.!
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Draslo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
wheelzcoded:
I've been in love with my friend's sister for a year now, the whole family are cool with me. I and the girl has been so close , we fight, settle, she apologizes immediately when she's wrong, I do too , when we're together there's no boring moments as she keeps creating funny jokes and discussions even if I'm out of words.

So many times I try to understand and dictate signs she loves me , even situations where there are guys with cars whenever we're walking and they stop to talk to her , the reactions from her shows to them she's my girlfriend. Even though we both know we're not dating.

Many times people tend to ask her the state of the relationship or who am I to her , sometimes she says her boyfriend, sometimes her manager because we're in a business together.

My question here is despite she being supportive and understanding, can a lady go into a biz with a guy who she doesn't see the future with? Like she does more of the commitment than I do sef, whenever I talk about the future she doesn't laugh she only says if it's God's plan no one can stop it but she always tells me "I'm not ready for a relationship now, you're not my boyfriend, I just need to focus on my growth"

This is one girl that understands my kinda person and I do understand her too
We fight and settle just immediately.. so many times I lockup and don't want to talk to her she does the checkups and communication. I'm not pushy, the stuff is just balanced .

Even encourages more and sacrifice for me like a wife even some girlfriend's wouldn't do for their boyfriend's...

Few days to my birthday she wrote on her status
"My love's birthday is loading"". Soon I viewed it she deleted it .

How long can I keep accepting this you're not my boyfriend words and I'm your girlfriend attitudes....

Does she watch Zeeworld?
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Sukkyy2010: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

And if I ask you you ideal girl, I am sure you will tell me one of the characteristics is that she needs to be pretty.
See I know about "Pretty privileged" ok, growing up I was pretty then i lost my Mom and many circumstances made me to start adding weight.
I could count how many guys looked my way because I was "fat" even broke guys, and how many guys "fat shamed me" Now that I have lost tons of weight and looks so amazing with perfect shape and everything, I started having favours from men, now I am something special.
Do you think the guy I even liked months ago will look my side if I looked the way I did before, no way.

So yes women likes money while men likes pretty thing/beautiful women, and it's not a bad thing.
Bless you miss, I love the fact that you never try to justify the known stereotype of your gender for being money conscious. Yet another confession from the alleged gender.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Sermwell(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:
If u have slept with her, she is ur girlfriend whether she likes it or not. If you have not slept with her, you're her brother whether you like it or not.
This your comment is the truth, whether I like it or not grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Benprass(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:

No this is not her, sorry

Nah is nothing �
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Bablat(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:
you know how as he dey go

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Peskid147: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bro Hw those she feels when you talk with other girls in her presence if she is Okk by it dat means she just want you to be mare friends bt if she react negativly that means she is truly in love with you and she is hiding it, just to be sure if u are truly the one for her.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by firstbornson(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:

This justifies the saying, Women marry men because of their money and not love. Later now, you will marry a rich guy and end up cheating with the broke one you loved

Allow the lady. She knows what she wants. You sound like a broke pained guy.

A man should have the capacity to take care of his wife and children. It's even biblical.

Allow women on this platform to give their honest opinion.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by phemmyfour: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
wheelzcoded:
I've been in love with my friend's sister for a year now, the whole family are cool with me. I and the girl has been so close , we fight, settle, she apologizes immediately when she's wrong, I do too , when we're together there's no boring moments as she keeps creating funny jokes and discussions even if I'm out of words.

So many times I try to understand and dictate signs she loves me , even situations where there are guys with cars whenever we're walking and they stop to talk to her , the reactions from her shows to them she's my girlfriend. Even though we both know we're not dating.

Many times people tend to ask her the state of the relationship or who am I to her , sometimes she says her boyfriend, sometimes her manager because we're in a business together.

My question here is despite she being supportive and understanding, can a lady go into a biz with a guy who she doesn't see the future with? Like she does more of the commitment than I do sef, whenever I talk about the future she doesn't laugh she only says if it's God's plan no one can stop it but she always tells me "I'm not ready for a relationship now, you're not my boyfriend, I just need to focus on my growth"

We fight and settle just immediately.. so many times I lockup and don't want to talk to her she does the checkups and communication. I'm not pushy, the stuff is just balanced .

Even encourages more and sacrifice for me like a wife even some girlfriend's wouldn't do for their boyfriend's...

How long can I keep accepting this you're not my boyfriend words and I'm your girlfriend attitudes....

Set the record straight, define your relationship else you LL become friendZONE forever
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Makowonda: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omo see undiluted friendzoning abeg!Bros,be prepared;brace yourself properly so that the day she introduces her husband to be to you it wouldn't affect you as if you've received a s.u.c.c.e.r punch from Mike Tyson's 50kg right hook.E get why.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by sylve11: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Joe4real1988(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Tell her you want to date someone else and see her reaction, if she is pissed.
Give her an ultimatum if she want to date you or not.
The truth could be she likes you but not enough to date you as perhaps she didn't see a future with you or have the grandeur of who she wants to be with and you are not the type of person she wants.

I was in a situation like that some months ago, I fell for someone that isn't financially buoyant and I honestly really liked him but I just couldn't see a future with him, the place he is, it's going to take years to be financially stable and I am not ready for that, that doesn't mean I didn't get jealous when I see him with other girls.
But even tho I liked him I had to let him go because I know what I want.

Sometimes girls likes guys but don't want to date them
Chai wetin money go cause for woman head ehh, abeg make men forget love if money nor dey ooo.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Rhozabeth(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oga, u better make u intentions know if u have not done that b4 now and don't assume she is into u! Cos if u do, u will get the shocker of ur life when she moves to the next guy! From ur story, it seems u are assuming many things!
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by maxzzo1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
This Idiot no go open mouth talk to d gal till one guyman go snatch her, u will na stay with guilt all thru ur life....
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by okerekeikpo: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Tell her you want to date someone else and see her reaction, if she is pissed.
Give her an ultimatum if she want to date you or not.
The truth could be she likes you but not enough to date you as perhaps she didn't see a future with you or have the grandeur of who she wants to be with and you are not the type of person she wants.

I was in a situation like that some months ago, I fell for someone that isn't financially buoyant and I honestly really liked him but I just couldn't see a future with him, the place he is, it's going to take years to be financially stable and I am not ready for that, that doesn't mean I didn't get jealous when I see him with other girls.
But even tho I liked him I had to let him go because I know what I want.

Sometimes girls likes guys but don't want to date them
na money u dey find na we know una
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by TEYA: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:

A man who loves you because of your intelligence, resourcefulness and loyalty Wil not leave u even if u get terribly fat.
I'm sure the only thing you have to offer is ur physical appearance that's why they left u. Someone like Teni the musician, do u think anybody dating her before Wil ever consider leaving her because she looks fat ?
Men have sense. We look beyond physical appearance most times. If a woman gives u idea that always put a lot of money in ur account, even if she gets very huge like trailer, most men will not leave her. They can cheat, but won't leave.
Don't mind her, these girls will never learn. Now that she has lost weight and look sexy, na her puna go hear am. I have a long list of rich handsome men that married very ordinary looking women who are sound and successful in their fields. work on yourselves, no, the will rather kill themselves working on their shapes, shape that just one pregnancy will scatter again!

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Amuroba: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:
Clearly Said.

@Op answer this question, are you guys f×cking?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Neitan(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:
Wise one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Jmichael1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tell her wetin dey ur mind...
las las if aboki did nt go to the mountain,the mountain will go to aboki....
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by DrDunamis(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
wheelzcoded:

Sweet...
I'm blushing for you ooh...
Well maybe she's innocent of this I'm about to say or maybe not and that she's got her eyes on more than one person and you just happen to be one.
My advice, if you're serious and you have everything in place and your Pastor knows and approves of her, ambush her.
Just carry your people and drink go her papa house na there the engagement go kuku happen too...

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by citywal(m): 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dating your best friend's ex doesn't make you a bad person here's why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baie7zoAcJc
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by edunaragold(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
4me I always find away of chasing a girl from me by knowing if she wants me or not,how,simple, I just go straight to the point and say,babe I have 10k I want to cocome do an introduction, am buying some wife and tell your dad my mind that I wanna marry you,we will start small small, the watch her reaction, the rest his historical u will know wedda na scam or she serious.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Dksmile: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Stay until you have sense.

True talk grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.