Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? (31158 Views)

Sleep with this pretty lady and risk sticking inside her for the next 3 day! / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Agbebakun22: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Could u believe i help two ladies to get a food from vendor this past friday. Since, there was crowd due to the rain i help them to buy their food and could u believe the average looking one couldn't say a thank u and she just took her face off and went while the one not facially pretty said a thank u for helping her. Omo that idiot i don mark her face, personally i'm a no nonsense guy. Very rude and same time feel entitled.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Dksmile: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
See this one another person they bleed her puna you they there dey sick around like lizard. You better come and receive sense. undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by GUNITGuy: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Femi8586:

You have a point though, But, you're referring to simps here.

Those types of men who tends to abandon their God given brain only to start thinking with their manhood at the sight of a woman.
Perfect reply!!!
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by GUNITGuy: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ninisun:

grin, which one be trailer again? If you want to go far in life, marry a resourceful, industrious, smart and intelligent woman. Just look beyond her appearance if you are handsome
Thanks for the advice my problem ....Most reply here are trying to build their marriage on trade by barter...You have money I give you beauty for marriage that is going to last as long as you live ....
Why do people then condemn prostitutes, they since to be the only class of people that are open enough to express this reality
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by tosaino95(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
wheelzcoded:
I've been in love with my friend's sister for a year now, the whole family are cool with me. I and the girl has been so close , we fight, settle, she apologizes immediately when she's wrong, I do too , when we're together there's no boring moments as she keeps creating funny jokes and discussions even if I'm out of words.

So many times I try to understand and dictate signs she loves me , even situations where there are guys with cars whenever we're walking and they stop to talk to her , the reactions from her shows to them she's my girlfriend. Even though we both know we're not dating.

Many times people tend to ask her the state of the relationship or who am I to her , sometimes she says her boyfriend, sometimes her manager because we're in a business together.

My question here is despite she being supportive and understanding, can a lady go into a biz with a guy who she doesn't see the future with? Like she does more of the commitment than I do sef, whenever I talk about the future she doesn't laugh she only says if it's God's plan no one can stop it but she always tells me "I'm not ready for a relationship now, you're not my boyfriend, I just need to focus on my growth"

This is one girl that understands my kinda person and I do understand her too
We fight and settle just immediately.. so many times I lockup and don't want to talk to her she does the checkups and communication. I'm not pushy, the stuff is just balanced .

Even encourages more and sacrifice for me like a wife even some girlfriend's wouldn't do for their boyfriend's...

Few days to my birthday she wrote on her status
"My love's birthday is loading"". Soon I viewed it she deleted it .

How long can I keep accepting this you're not my boyfriend words and I'm your girlfriend attitudes....

Lol grin grown man like you na woman dey dribble you like this if na me dribble you like this for field you go change am for me wink.
Baba forget that babe na cruise she dey use you dey catch find another girl for knacking don't get confuse by the words ( knacking ) na Wetin you need for now so that your body go calm down
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by tosaino95(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Tell her you want to date someone else and see her reaction, if she is pissed.
Give her an ultimatum if she want to date you or not.
The truth could be she likes you but not enough to date you as perhaps she didn't see a future with you or have the grandeur of who she wants to be with and you are not the type of person she wants.

I was in a situation like that some months ago, I fell for someone that isn't financially buoyant and I honestly really liked him but I just couldn't see a future with him, the place he is, it's going to take years to be financially stable and I am not ready for that, that doesn't mean I didn't get jealous when I see him with other girls.
But even tho I liked him I had to let him go because I know what I want.

Sometimes girls likes guys but don't want to date them
am financial buoyant stable but na chop and clean mouth i wan do
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by tosaino95(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
squash47:

A man who loves you because of your intelligence, resourcefulness and loyalty Wil not leave u even if u get terribly fat.
I'm sure the only thing you have to offer is ur physical appearance that's why they left u. Someone like Teni the musician, do u think anybody dating her before Wil ever consider leaving her because she looks fat ?
Men have sense. We look beyond physical appearance most times. If a woman gives u idea that always put a lot of money in ur account, even if she gets very huge like trailer, most men will not leave her. They can cheat, but won't leave.
Teni is currently engaged as we speak grin
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Nobody left me because I was fat lol, i am building myself, I only used me as an example to say what men want, when I was fat, I was body shamed by men (not that I dated them) but in my place of work when the slim girls want something it's easier for them.

Men are move by physical attributes and do you think Men will want to get to know a fat lady long enough to know her amazing character, it's only family friends that have been with you or neighbours.
Nobody you just meet will take their time to get to you know when you are not their spec.
Most guys when they meet a lady for the first time, all they ask is your pics, do you think the conversation will go anywhere if the lady is ugly, absolutely NO

Look at Kelly baddie and how she blew because she was pretty, do men care to know whether she is rude or have a nasty character NO, all they know is she is pretty and they all fell for it.

Men rather takes risks with pretty ladies with bad characters hoping to change them then Ugly women with good character because at the end of the day Men are move with sights.

So you can be angry but it's the world we live in, men want pretty things so let's women want money.
Life isn't fair

Yes men are moved by sight, but never mistaken it for the place of what keeps them.

your beauty will attract men to you, but your character and competence at your endeavors will keep the man and bring fulfilment to your home respectively.

If you make the mistake of assuming likeness equals what keeps, your doubts will be cleared.

Lastly life is fair, what you don't know or do consistently or not empowered for is why life will remain unfair. Deeply think about this last statement.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by bepositive11: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Listen. A man can have sex with any woman and not love her or care about her. A man can find a woman sexy but not truly love or care about her.

Have you heard of those cases where the man abandons the woman after something happens to her? Maybe she gains weight, or falls sick, or something happens to her looks? Or he gets a chance with a woman he considers to be more sexy? That's because it was lust, not love

Stop thinking that looks are the way to a man's heart. It's the way to his d*ck. Good character, compatible personality, and compatible values are the way to a man's heart. That's why men don't truly love a woman so easily. And when they truly love a woman, sexier women don't matter at all to him

Ask a man and he'll tell you that he has met a lot of sexy women but the number of women he has truly loved with his whole being is very few. It's honestly the same for women, but for them, it's usually money in place of looks

Rosaline5000:

Nobody left me because I was fat lol, i am building myself, I only used me as an example to say what men want, when I was fat, I was body shamed by men (not that I dated them) but in my place of work when the slim girls want something it's easier for them.

Men are move by physical attributes and do you think Men will want to get to know a fat lady long enough to know her amazing character, it's only family friends that have been with you or neighbours.
Nobody you just meet will take their time to get to you know when you are not their spec.
Most guys when they meet a lady for the first time, all they ask is your pics, do you think the conversation will go anywhere if the lady is ugly, absolutely NO

Look at Kelly baddie and how she blew because she was pretty, do men care to know whether she is rude or have a nasty character NO, all they know is she is pretty and they all fell for it.

Men rather takes risks with pretty ladies with bad characters hoping to change them then Ugly women with good character because at the end of the day Men are move with sights.

So you can be angry but it's the world we live in, men want pretty things so let's women want money.
Life isn't fair
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by RaptObserver: 2:05am On Jul 11, 2022
wheelzcoded:
I've been in love with my friend's sister for a year now, the whole family are cool with me. I and the girl has been so close , we fight, settle, she apologizes immediately when she's wrong, I do too , when we're together there's no boring moments as she keeps creating funny jokes and discussions even if I'm out of words.

So many times I try to understand and dictate signs she loves me , even situations where there are guys with cars whenever we're walking and they stop to talk to her , the reactions from her shows to them she's my girlfriend. Even though we both know we're not dating.

Many times people tend to ask her the state of the relationship or who am I to her , sometimes she says her boyfriend, sometimes her manager because we're in a business together.

My question here is despite she being supportive and understanding, can a lady go into a biz with a guy who she doesn't see the future with? Like she does more of the commitment than I do sef, whenever I talk about the future she doesn't laugh she only says if it's God's plan no one can stop it but she always tells me "I'm not ready for a relationship now, you're not my boyfriend, I just need to focus on my growth"

We fight and settle just immediately.. so many times I lockup and don't want to talk to her she does the checkups and communication. I'm not pushy, the stuff is just balanced .

Even encourages more and sacrifice for me like a wife even some girlfriend's wouldn't do for their boyfriend's...

How long can I keep accepting this you're not my boyfriend words and I'm your girlfriend attitudes....

Just tap her current and allow Okafor's law to prevail
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by RaptObserver: 2:07am On Jul 11, 2022
bepositive11:
Listen. A man can have sex with any woman and not love her or care about her. A man can find a woman sexy but not truly love or care about her.

Have you heard of those cases where the man abandons the woman after something happens to her? Maybe she gains weight, or falls sick, or something happens to her looks? Or he gets a chance with a woman he considers to be more sexy? That's because it was lust, not love

Stop thinking that looks are the way to a man's heart. It's the way to his d*ck. Good character, compatible personality, and compatible values are the way to a man's heart. That's why men don't truly love a woman so easily. And when they truly love a woman, sexier women don't matter at all to him

Ask a man and he'll tell you that he has met a lot of sexy women but the number of women he has truly loved with his whole being is very few. It's honestly the same for women, but for them, it's usually money in place of looks

You are a wise man. Wise men know the primary function of "sexy body" is to pleasure the man. But a good woman can come in form of a stone or table real men know when they see her.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by ultimateprof: 2:45am On Jul 11, 2022
This is another Muslim Muslim ticket.
Guy try and get sense.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
true..men are most moved by physical attributes,but as you get matured physical attribute will not make you wife a woman.you need something deeper than that.so its not mostly physical for all men.lemme use myself as an example..I met a very fine lady on fb weeks ago.after we got talking and knowing ourselves ..she told me she is a student in HND 1,after sometime she said she might drop out because of funds,I say ok,i have some friends that can help you with a job in Abuja with your OND,send me your CV.she said she has not collected her OND result...i asked her why..she said she has problem with her waec grin.see I just weak for her matter.i now asked her,how did you now get admission to HND with all these your result issues.she confuse.My likeness just died immidiately.even the fine just turn to ugly.i cannot be rolling with a lady who is not serious with her life ,if you like fine reach Kim k.i know what I want and it's not beauty without brains.most beauty without brains lady are mostly used by we guys as babymama.or just to use and dump.As you grow older you see the light.

Not only rolling with her, pity your future kids too. If you are not at least 90% intelligent, don't marry an olodo. Intellectual Gene's is more recessive in women than men.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Rosaline5000:

You are right tho, I get where you are coming from but my arguments with that guy was that "why women love money" and I was simply telling him that men loves Beauty in women, so why can't women want money in Men.

And in another way, I know beauty doesn't last forever and for some guys after the glamour of "oh my girlfriend/wife is so beautiful" has finished, it's now left for personality or character to take over but guys, most guys dont give attention to ugly girls to know whether they are amazing or not.

You said you met a beautiful lady emphasis on the "Beautiful" yes your love later died but I am sure what draws you first towards her was her beauty, if she wasn't beautiful I am sure you wont even have long conversations to even know whether she is going to school or not.

Let's be honest with each other, the next lady you will probably approach is still going to be beautiful and the next until you finally see that one with beauty and brains.

But most men now marry women that are rich or have good jobs...is that not a conditional"love"?
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by HiideaConsole(m): 5:05am On Jul 11, 2022
You sure say this girl mature so?

Op, how old is this girl first? Wheelzcoded

Let's start from there. If she mature, then she knows what she's doing. Then in that case, I can give my advice. And that's if you're matured yourself

Make yourself scarce a bit. Act uninterested for a while, give yourself some dignity man (and for you asking this question, I think you're ready to do that). Act aloof, like you really don't care about her.

Then watch her reaction. If there's an improvement, you're doing well. Balance it at this point, little availability, little scarcity.

Don't be a sim.p. This girl knows you value her so much and she's playing a game with you. I've told you how to take control

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by bejick(m): 5:30am On Jul 11, 2022
PumpumPrince:

brother...so u sayin u love yor best friend for a year becoz his family love u back...corrret?...are u gay sir?(no oofeinse) angry

You can read and write at same time. Kindly go back and read again with understanding this time.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by NobleDeSage001: 5:43am On Jul 11, 2022
All I see here are two young persons who have not defined their friendship / relationship.

Define the relationship as soon as possible. Have a heart to heart discussion with her and formally tell her to be your girlfriend.

There can only be two outcomes to this - YES or NO.
If she says yes, then, you take the relationship to the next level.
If she says no, you detach every emotional connection you have with her and move on.

Do this and have peace...
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Life isn't fair
People go after what they want and not what they need.
If you tell them what they need, you become the enemy so let them get what they want.
If they get burnt,Na follow come.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by PumpumPrince: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2022
bejick:

You can read and write at same time. Kindly go back and read again with understanding this time.

brother...u go aronnd marrryin yor best friend coz u want his family to love u & u askin me to read yor post again?.....do i loooklike person that accept gay weddddin?......if police catch u ther in nigeria sir, u will capture in prison for 14years where u will be sorronded by nuff mens.truss me"""(no oofeinse) angry
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by JoshB92: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2022
squash47:
If u have slept with her, she is ur girlfriend whether she likes it or not. If you have not slept with her, you're her brother whether you like it or not.

This comment just made the whole of today for me grin grin
Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by tojahh(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2022
If she say you're not her boyfriend

Ehen na you're not her boyfriend

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by unyted(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2022
You are just her friend OP! You are like a brother to her, you have been friendzoned!

See, until you get physical with her by kissing her and going intimate, nothing will change.

Try and go for the kiss first, and transition to lovers. Don’t profess love to her, just go for it. If she is not interested in you, just leave her. Don’t return her calls or show her interest.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by poweredcom(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2022
@op

You are just being used , like @womenareapez always say almost all naija girls are useless

Oga don't trust these days of today
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:58am On Jul 11, 2022
wheelzcoded:

You want her to say what she thinks she is to you.
But she was expecting you to make a demand, so that she will enter you with some questions and attitudes Before accepting.
Be there and be wasting time.
Both your time and her time.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by bejick(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2022
PumpumPrince:

brother...u go aronnd marrryin yor best friend coz u want his family to love u & u askin me to read yor post again?.....do i loooklike person that accept gay weddddin?......if police catch u ther in nigeria sir, u will capture in prison for 14years where u will be sorronded by nuff mens.truss me"""(no oofeinse) angry

Same reason why I said you cannot read and Comprehend. The friend's sister let me break it down for you the little sister of the OP friend. so it is not man to man. it is a man to a woman. I don't where the gay issue is coming from. Of all the persons the understand the post na only day shout gay gay.

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Akramblitz(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
I'm beginning liking this girl already
Wooooooow! Is all I can say for now
Rosaline5000:

Life isn't fair
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Pootle: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
squash47:
If u have slept with her, she is ur girlfriend whether she likes it or not. If you have not slept with her, you're her brother whether you like it or not.

reply this question

1 Like

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Akramblitz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
What you're saying is not different from what. Rosaline5000 said earlier. She killed everything with absolute intelligence.

So.........
gloriana:
that's not true. I met a guy I really liked too a few years ago. He's an elect elect graduate but currently a secondary school teacher. I work too and was willing to settle down with him but he was not ready to commit to the relationship, more like he wasn't ready to settle down yet and I don't have all d time to wait till he is ready cos that might be long time, so I had to move.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by PumpumPrince: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
bejick:

Same reason why I said you cannot read and Comprehend. The friend's sister let me break it down for you the little sister of the OP friend. so it is not man to man. it is a man to a woman. I don't where the gay issue is coming from. Of all the persons the understand the post na only day shout gay gay.

the boy fuk his male friend becuz of his sister & insted of u digusted with him Gay...u come hear sopotin gay people like they have human right....How on earth can Nigeria move forward when we have gay sopoters like u sir. shame on u sir!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by sofiscatedmoron: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
wheelzcoded:

Go and Bleep her well, stop disturbing us with nonsense story
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by bepositive11: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Exactly

RaptObserver:

You are a wise man. Wise men know the primary function of "sexy body" is to pleasure the man. But a good woman can come in form of a stone or table real men know when they see her.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by Igwe29(m): 4:04am On Jul 12, 2022
You're in an undefined relationship and instead of asking the girl in question what you're to her and where the relationship would take you both to, you're directing the question here. This is one of the mistakes people make most times both men and women and later come back to unleash avoidable emotional tantrums, spewing names like 'scum' and the likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.