Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? (31157 Views)

Sleep with this pretty lady and risk sticking inside her for the next 3 day! / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by seangy4konji: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you have not bleeped that bitch...you are just playing yourself and a mumu.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by ToniBlaize: 1:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Just one advice here... You are at a point where you are asking yourself what could be if you take the relationship past this level.. truth is on the other side could be love beyond ur wildest imaginations or a whole different kind of lady you have never seen before in (a bad/wild/odd, way i mean).... relationship on friendship level is never the same as romantic and intimate ones... Just know the moment you cross that line there's no going back.. if it works out good for you.. it will be the best choice you ever made.. but if it doesn't... Bro ur relationship and friendship with her will never ever be the same again.. the awkwardness from that point hence.... So if you know you don't want to lose her as a friend.. don't gamble on it... If it doesn't work, you won't have of anything left.. just awkwardness.. especially given you work together.. except you see her as a future wife Material.. dating someone you work with often never ends well... That's being said.. humans are curious in nature.. what could go wrong ahbi? Try ur luck... Push for it.. but one thing is sure if she really wanted you that bad as much as you much as you describing.. she for don approach you.. except she's not mature... Women too poach men too.. don't be deceived... Just be sure this whole stuffs isn't just in your head.. some people are born flirt... I'm guilty of that.. if you see the way some flirt chat and beheave with other people of opposite sex... you will think they are dating.. Nmba! Its just the attention.. nothing else... Someone can love you for a trait you have.. doesn't mean they love you intoto... So whatever you decide to do, think it through.
Re: How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? by shamsin6300(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=Rosaline5000 post=114594303]Tell her you want to date someone else and see her reaction, if she is pissed.

Bravo
In love with this your advice dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.