Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate (60382 Views)

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by kilonshele101(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
orion7:
. Lol. Na lie. Yorubas go vomit this one. Deep in your hearts you know that tinubu will come 3rd

Cry me a river cheesy
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by eeetuk(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Just say NO to Tinubu Presidency!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Xfemt(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
The question is
Will Muslim ever agree to a Christian/Christian ticket

Let not be hypocrites

I thought the election was btw Peter Obi and tinubu but now tinubu has lost out completely
It Peter Obi and atiku

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by king6869: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by logizorla: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
i see sharing of votes in this coming election, the North is going to share its votes into three, whether you like it or yes, Dati for LP will collect his, Atiku for PDP will collect his and Shettima will also collect his. The south-south will share its votes in two Obi for LP and Okowa for PDP. The south West will share its votes into three, Tinubu will collect his for APC, OBI for LP and Atiku/Shettima for PDP. The South East will share its Vote into three, very negligible votes will go to APC and PDP, if note, block votes goes to OBI for LP.
From my comment you know who wins the election, OBI of course.
Argue with your Zone and votes, if you like go and waste your votes on PDP and APC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by ebbo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Temptee101:

Boko haram was formed under his watch. It is even rumoured he is the father and grand patron of boko haram.

Doesn't that make him a terrorist?

Stop lying my friend. Bokoharam was form since early 2000 and they became violent in 2009 during sheriff (former pdp chairman) not shettima.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by ItsTutsi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yes, I know many Christians will vote for him, however he should not rely on it, he should go out and reach majority of those that won't vote for him and quench their fears

I didn't mean Christian leaders like RCCG, CAN to campaign if he reaches out to them.. However, not preaching against him in churches and sitting on the fence, will work in his favor

I'm a northerner, the reason we voted GEJ out is because, it was northerner turn and he was incompetent.. As much has I believe Buhari is a failure, I see competency in Tinubu, especially what he achieved in Lagos(I'm not following blindly).. And that presidency to go back to south

Its not our fault(north) that southern candidate happens to be a Muslim.. Tinubu got more votes from southern Christian delegates than ameachi and osinbanjo who are Christians
Subsidywise20:

Yeah, Tinubu better start visiting the bigtime Pastors now (especially RCCG and even Living Faith, even though Bishop Oyedepo is a PDP man).

But would it do much.? Not sure. Prediciting how christians vote is a tricky business. There are christians who have always voted for Buhari even in 2019 (despite the 'He is a bigot' campaign in christian circles)..and they may overlook BAT 's muslim deputy and vote for APC.

But that is an IF. And as for me, for now, I am putting christian votes between LP and PDP. Christians have suffered under the APC government and may decide to vote against them (just as most Northerners voted against GEJ partly because of the Boko Haram activity up North, including bombings and school attacks which affected the North badly)
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by olas24u(f): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
ojaydedon:
Hmmmm

Nigeria doesn't need this kind of combination right now

Everything should be balanced

Follow road

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Femabol01: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

You mean a foolish Christian you are??
A Good Christian doesn't call a fellow human being foolish. You are just a religious person.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Okobola146: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
Daring christains in Nigeria and telling them to go to hell

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by aribisala0(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
kramer:
At the end of the day the North still wins.

If not, why can't we have an SS and SS ticket?
Or SE and SE, or SW and SW?

It's because without the North, you can't win nothing
You sound like a coward

What could Buhari win without the south.
He tried many times and failed.
What is the "THE NORTH" that cowards like you keep parroting
There is NE , NW and NC
In NC we have Benue Plateau, Kwara Kogi ,Nassarawa and Niger. Why was NC overlooked.?

Is NC part of this your THE NORTH and what or how does NC win here?
Just like there is no THE SOUTH

There is no THE NORTH

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by olas24u(f): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
excel127:
Tinubu is finished.
Politicans think differently ,they want to win

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Okobola146: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

Follow road
road to destruction

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by onuman: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
press9jatv:
Tinubu is a goner. We have told him here that Atiku has come to win. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance. Thanks to Atiku for allowing Muslim-Christian ticket in Pdp. Tinubu must go.

Instead of a Fulani Muslim, Atiku, to succeed President Buhari, another Fulani Muslim, let Tinubu or Obi succeed President Buhari.

Atiku as president after Buhari is all about TOTAL & COMPLETE FULANIZATION AND ISLAMIZATION OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by oneclickng: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
kilonshele101:
Malam Shettima or Pastor Shettima

Considering the religious diversity in my family - it's a Win-win.

Yoruba lọ́kàn
Southwest to Aso rock
You should be ashamed. When hardship bites harder, you and your fellow afonja Muslims will start hunting innocent skulls

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Okobola146: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
excel127:
Tinubu is finished.
completely
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by barajo1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Instead of calling for good governance, you are calling for xtian- Muslim candidate! Is it not what we presently have?
Firstly, you should realize that the population of Muslims are more than christians. If you make it too obvious, and everybody decides to vote for religion, christian will never win!
Critics are welcome, but it should be logical and base on the candidate's credibility not RELIGION!
Note: I don't have any candidate to vote for yet . I'm still looking at each candidate's profile.
Zelenskyy:
Tinubu and Stupidity = Bread and Akara

Because the Ugly Notorious Drug Baron felt so insecure as an Inferior Muslim, he had to pick a Boko Haram Sympathizer as his running mate to prove a point to his Fulani masters that he is still willing to Lick their ass...

Nigerians will teach this useless APC party and their flag bearer a Serious lesson in 7 months Time.

Christians everywhere must wake up and smell the Islamization bread that the APC is baking....

Well meaning Nigerians are saying no to a Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by olas24u(f): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okobola146:
road to destruction
Look at the numbers ,bring yours

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by kramer: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
aribisala0:
You sound like a coward

What could Buhari win without the south.
He tried many times and failed.
What is the "THE NORTH" that cowards like you keep parroting
There is NE , NW and NC
In NC we have Benue Plateau, Kwara Kogi ,Nassarawa and Niger. Why was NC overlooked.?

Is NC part of this your THE NORTH and what or how does NC win here?
Just like there is no THE SOUTH

There is no THE NORTH

Why are you foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog? At the end of the day you've made no sense in your post. NEXT!!
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Okobola146: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
symbianDON:
Beautiful! He just shot himself in the foot
the news sweet me die. Him don do himself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by ofuonyebi: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
wull u all keep quiet?
when tiftubinu & eletima

who among them is not a Nigerian?
when Banhauri & Oshinbado dey para, wetin dey get for us?

Abi una no dey here when MKO Abiola & Babangana of SDP contested and won a muslim-muslin elections

Let us stop the evil corruption of ethnicity & segregation
that is setting a the nation on a bush fire!

Are we no longerone naigeeria?
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by barcaboi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
Bad and wrong choice, what a historic mistake
E go shock u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by deygar: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Game over for baba Chicago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Abdulrasak4real: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let's vote across religion line Christians will fail. Don't vote across religion line Christians will fail. They are failures
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Okobola146: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

Look at the numbers ,bring yours
which number? Dey there dey dream
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Cromagnon: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
SmartPolician:

And what do you think two unfit Muslims would do differently to solve the problems? undecided
they are winners
Better than one useless christian that does not plan for the future election but is waiting for balance and religious quota
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by onuman: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
kramer:
At the end of the day the North still wins.

If not, why can't we have an SS and SS ticket?
Or SE and SE, or SW and SW?

It's because without the North, you can't win nothing
Your boast is the more reason why Nigeria must be restructured politically, away from the present lopsided and fraudulent political structure created by Arewa soldiers who proliferated too many states in the northern region to give Fulani-led north excess political powers.
Restructure or Dissolve Nigeria is facing you, if a Fulani Muslim succeeds President Buhari.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by olas24u(f): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okobola146:
which number? Dey there dey dream

How do you plan to win 2/3 from 25 state?when the north already have 19, states ?you are just a spoiler working for atiku ,in the last minute we will hear sign ,sealed and delivered .werey people.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Cromagnon: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Angelfrost:

...And how useful will Shettima be?!! How useful has any VP ever been?!!

The position is largely ceremonial but the aim of picking the other major religion is for the sake of equity, fairness, and not to cause crisis!

How hard is it for some of you to see such a simple point?!! Na wa o!
it will get some northern votes without which the south can never smell presidency unless it's a stooge like obj or Jonathan imposed on south
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by kramer: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
onuman:

And you don't see that it's the "5 states only" political structure which Arewa soldiers deliberately created in the SE zone which contributes to political emasculation of the SE?

And the 7 states structure in the NW zone endows the NW politicians with a lot of electoral advantages?
What parameters were used for proliferating the mostly non viable states in the NW?

If you see Igbos as not politically smart but good in business, how could someone good in business not be smart in politics?
Develop more senses.

All this long essay to what end?

Simple Question: has an igbo man from SE ever been president or VP since Azikwe
Answer: NO! .. theres nothing to discuss further

Like i said, the joke's on SE.
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by kramer: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
onuman:

Your boast is the more reason why Nigeria must be restructured politically, away from the present lopsided and fraudulent political structure created by Arewa soldiers who proliferated too many states in the northern region to give Fulani-led north excess political powers.
Restructure or Dissolve Nigeria is facing you, if a Fulani Muslim succeeds President Buhari.

Boast? What makes you think i'm from the North? I'm simply just stating what i've observed
Re: Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate by Okobola146: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

How do you plan to win 2/3 from 25 state?when the north already have 19, states ?you are just a spoiler working for atiku ,in the last minute we will hear sign ,sealed and delivered .werey people.
e go choke you, just wait and see

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Entitlements Of Former Heads Of State And Presidents / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.