Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla (51708 Views)

Car loan directories,you can acquire a loan to purchase a car of your dream / I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by bigcee(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
This one will end up being scammed..
You have characteristics of a mumu man
Lmao grin the guy is just desperate.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by OfficialMo: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Go to Owode Ogun State or Places close to Border Idiroko

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Candidlady: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Don't they have car45 in ph?
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Africanpride123(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
I have a Toyota Camry 2008. Its extremely neat. The inside is like a tear rubber... No story. Used for a year, all papers in tact, even comprehensive Insurance.
Ac is harmattan. Cream colour

I also have 2009 Corolla, its as neat as tear rubber. Metalic color. Spare tyre has never been used. Ac is freezer.
ANY SERIOUS BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ME.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by emsco(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Pls be careful, scammers full Jiji

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Doyenro23(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Dem go scam This one now he go come here to cry angry grin you come Lagos come find car you still one go contonou to buy car wey custom go impound you said you're looking for car wetin carry you go lekki cool cool oversabi dey worry u when there are car stands in Berger & ile zinc after pwd Lagos or better still go to apapa inside walf there shipments coming in and seller don't have complete money for clearance and custom duty you go buy cheaper talking from experience bought many cars with that method or you go back to your pH and buy expensive if you follow all This jiji advice i swear you go cry 3m no be small Money if you're buying from apapa do body and engine inspection with mechanic check the car under wella for Rusting i hope you go use this as advice or get scammed so we go laugh you wella

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Candidlady: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Sunday2021:
Pls I want to buy Camry 2009 from auction export. Pls can someone help me with the advantage and disadvantage of such transaction?

Why not try car45

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Shascky33: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2022
With 3M u can get a honda civic 2011. Its strong, has a spacious and beautiful, interior, stronger engine, good sound system and above all, it has very good fuel efficiency.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Ronald1(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Op my dad bought a corolla recently,just last month for 3m
2012 model
Clean both inside and out
He bought it at Lagos
Vehicle paper took a week or so and plate number
Very clean ride
Calm down and look around,u will surely see a good car

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Itsrm(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2022
aujile:

But that is his choice. There are some little thing you may not mind that another person do mind...choices

Some choices are made out of ignorance

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
How?

How are you so sure the people you met on JiJi parading the car are for real?

Criminals parade like they are selling a car and after you have transferred thr money they take you indoors and finish you off. Hence many people go missing everyday.

Sha be careful. Conduct all your businesses in an open place. Even if you have to sign a receipt, it must be in an open place.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Kizyte(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2022
feelme3:
Bros, slow down. Take your expenses so far and go home. When your are relaxed you can resume your search again. Cars plenty but na so sharp guys plenty. N3M no be here oo.

Best advice!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Savourt:

How are you so sure the people you met on JiJi parading the car are for real?

Criminals parade like they are selling a car and after you have transferred thr money they take you indoors and finish you off. Hence many people go missing everyday.

Sha be careful. Conduct all your businesses in an open place. Even if you have to sign a receipt, it must be in an open place.

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by snoopz: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
I started my first search in Ajah. I moved from Ajah to Lekki. I barely saw Corolla cars. Most cars I saw were SUVs.

I then moved to Ikorodu. I couldn't see and Tokunbo Corolla.

Finally moved to Apapa

You wan buy corrola, you dey go lekki? That name lasan na joke to you? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by mokt(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2022
OP, I have a clean Toyota Matrix for you. Barely used. Reply me if you are interested.
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by novia22(f): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Ronald1:
Op my dad bought a corolla recently,just last month for 3m
2012 model
Clean both inside and out
He bought it at Lagos
Vehicle paper took a week or so and plate number
Very clean ride
Calm down and look around,u will surely see a good car

Hmmmm...Your dad must be a very lucky man...

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Watinhapen(m): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2022
@poster, you sound desperate to get his your Toyota car and the way you sound you may be scammed or get a bad car. Calm down and take your time to search. When I wanted to buy my car last year it took me months after searching before I finally got a very good car that hasn’t given me any issue till today. I’m in PH but bought mine in Lagos. Car is about engine. A car may be clean but the engine is very bad.

For now, go back to PH. A friend went to Lagos last week to get this same Corolla but he couldn’t find a good one that meets his budget. He came back to PH without buying. If you have a friend or family member in Lagos tell them to search for you. You can also contact car dealers in PH. Take your time to search. Cars are now very expensive, don’t use your money to buy rubbish. Also, don’t make the mistake of driving an unregistered car to PH from Lagos. Policemen and Customs on the way will use you shine.

20 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Awesomeking: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Good morning all. I believe you all are doing great.
I want to share my experience leaving Port Harcourt for Lagos to buy a Toyota Corolla.

I embarked on this journey on Sunday 10th July.
I came to Lagos to purchase the car because of these three conditions;
1. I thought it will cheaper in Lagos than Port Harcourt.
2. I believed in Lagos I will see much of it and would have a choice.
3. I believed in Lagos I will get the best with everything intact.

Before coming to Lagos I had my preferred model in mind. That's 2005 LE model.
if you are in lagos I can direct you to a car dealer I can vouch for, simply quote me so I can forward his number.. You can contact him.. He doesn't purchase a car with even minor problems so he can't sell you any with even a slight problem.. The car you are looking for is 3.3, last time I checked his online pages

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by frndfghtr(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Wetin ur eyes go see for agbero hand for that apapa ehhh, tout with stick will damage your motor before u go reach cele busstop, in case u buy it at apapa just keep #300k aside cos the same person wet sell am give u go still call custom for u on the road, make sure the motor have custom duty paper, or u can call me to drive it to Berger for u, we know the road, just FOLLOW WHO KNOW ROAD, we are firewoooiii

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Muhylonaire007: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2022
I'm sorry to say, moving all the way from pH to Lagos without contacting car dealers on nairaland is not a wise decision. Who does that?
It's like going to the jungle as an amateur hunter in search of the forbidden egg which can only be gotten by fearless and experienced hunters (Nollywood scenario) shey you no know say you dey waste your own time ni?
O ga o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Bro. I be PH boy but currently based in Lagos, you for inform me na, I for buy the car then carry am come tomorrow as I will be on my way to PH tomorrow morning. I did same for a friend few days ago, he's a PH bred too. I just pray it doesn't end in premium tears for you in Lagos.
what's The price
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by abumoney(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2022
My honest advise, go back to ph and guy from there. If you look at cost of transportation, hotel bills, cost of fueling the car to ph, police settlement, It is more adviseable to buy in ph

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by zigzagluv: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2022
how much ?
David1017:
I have a Toyota camry(spider) . In good condition. Interior is neat. Exterior is fairly good. Red in colour and in Benin City.
We can talk on WhatsApp if you are interested
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Joshlinks: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2022
I have a corrola 08 tokunbo for sale. Just for 3.4m. Kindly send me your WhatsApp number and I will send u pictures of it
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by angelfallz(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Imagine tokunbo car of 2005 oh!!! is being priced in millions? Lord have mercy. So if I want to buy a 2019 car nko? Would I be pricing 100 million?

12 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Rashidiamoda: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Op is so desperate like Rashidi yekini amoda Ogunlere,..take a deep breath relax,don't rush into buying,u might get scam...amoda alrdy has be scam..enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by mechanics(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
1. I don't want to leave Lagos without getting a car.
2. I need Corolla
You must not get it now, just take your time.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by hollas2jnr(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2022
If you don't mind, you can checkout some car dealers in Abeokuta since you're still in Lagos. I'll be on the lookout this morning when I'm out though
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by angelfallz(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Go back to PH and buy it there nah. Because if you buy it in Lag, you would have to ship it to PH, unless you are prepared to drive it yourself from Lag to PH.

AbelAbdul:
I'm already fade up and have spent so much in hotels and tired of junks food I ate here.

I'm about setting for a car which isn't my preferred choice and also buying a car in Lagos with Port Harcourt price.

Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by samzyjay(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Well to my own opinion if you Sabi Waka you will get clean toks grade 1 at lower rate not falling into third party hand
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by Curdlebug(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2022
AbelAbdul:
my preferred choice cost 3.8m and I don't have such.

Go and come back for ur choice... U can even go to kotonu and buy
Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by AbelAbdul: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2022
ZeroChil:
First things first, get the VIN and revert back let me run a free VIN check for you. Avoid buying a savage(d) car. Do not, I repeat, do not buy any car without knowing the vehicle history. I don't know the craze about this particular model of corolla. I also do not know the reason for the over bloated prices but what I do know is, when the price falls below the average market price, then the car is most definitely from a savage auction.
Here is the VIN. Thanks and God bless.

JTDBR32E470123917

Expecting a feedback from you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Amazing Images Of Abandoned Car Dealership And Cars Around The World / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) / Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.