Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Should I Forgive Her?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her?? (49017 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Amarahobu:
What happens after that?

reality will set in

life will take over
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2022
Okay

Finisher07:
Let him leave that girl
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2022
Okay

anthonyuncle:

reality will set in

life will take over
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Papichulostunne(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2022
Exkandayee:
Lolz The op and his friend .... They even believe wetin the girl yarn...rev suck Bobby , kiss but he no nack,ok nah,,,I don hear.... oh I forget,na holy Communion she go collect for hotel room

Bro e dey happen.. Na every girl breast you suck you done knack.. Why you dey talk like small pikin wey never jam ogbanje girl wey go leave you with standig dick (blue balls)

My simple advise is this.. Bro you are in the relationship and not anyone here.. You know how you get through your ups and down.. If you cant sort it yourself then you are on your own.. Because if they advice you to stay and the relationship come cast na you go still take head carry am.. If they tell you to move.. You will not only hurt her but hurt yourself too..

If you wont be judgemental toward her... Tins can still work but its up to you.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Exkandayee(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Bro e dey happen.. Na every girl breast you suck you done knack.. Why you dey talk like small pikin wey never jam ogbanje girl wey go leave you with standig dick (blue balls)

My simple advise is this.. Bro you are in the relationship and not anyone here.. You know how you get through your ups and down.. If you cant sort it yourself then you are on your own.. Because if they advice you to stay and the relationship come cast na you go still take head carry am.. If they tell you to move.. You will not only hurt her but hurt yourself too..

If you wont be judgemental toward her... Tins can still work but its up to you.
I'm not you oga, no girl can leave me with a standing dick cos I'm a price,they wanna fuuckkk me,so shut the fuckkk up and hide your face,cos imma smoke you
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Corelinz: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Let your friend use his tongue to count his teeth
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

He will be going through your comments
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Papichulostunne(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Exkandayee:

I'm not you oga, no girl can leave me with a standing dick cos I'm a price,they wanna fuuckkk me,so shut the fuckkk up and hide your face,cos imma smoke you

No girl can do that to you because na Ashawo u dey carry.. If na me too i no go pay 5- to 10k make olosho dey do like girlfriend for my corner..

Guy go do test because i know say u dne treat infection tire.. The test check is for regretable diseases. You are in my prayers bruv.! One love.

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ViceGovernor: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2022
superCleanworks:

so you think SEX is till dieck enters pussiey?
if you see a video of a guy sucking your sister's breast, fingering her, spanking her arss, she's giving him head till he cum on her face please don't do anything because they didn't have sex as long as he didn't put his dieck in her veejay, right? .
na mumu you be.

forgive her fast fast abeg.
rubbish simps everywhere.
Leemaoo grin grin Omo Sunday morning na this your comment wan kill me with laff cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by seangy4konji: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
lol

so he sucked her breast....nice one.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2022
E suck am ooo

seangy4konji:
lol

so he sucked her breast....nice one.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2022
Annoying comment �

ViceGovernor:

Leemaoo grin grin Omo Sunday morning na this your comment wan kill me with laff cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2022
Leave am e never jam some kind girls

Papichulostunne:

No girl can do that to you because na Ashawo u dey carry.. If na me too i no go pay 5- to 10k make olosho dey do like girlfriend for my corner..

Guy go do test because i know say u dne treat infection tire.. The test check is for regretable diseases. You are in my prayers bruv.! One love.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ViceGovernor: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2022
Amarahobu:
Annoying comment �

It's the truth and it's usually annoying.
Hope you have sent that girl away cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.