Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Should I Forgive Her?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her?? (49072 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by cliqtips: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
I noticed something about this forum...

They alway post something/push any topic relating to bad men of God in the christiendom to the front page.

They have and will never post/push anything relating to bad Imam on this forum.

Even on Sundays......

If you are a Christian and you haven't noticed this yet.... be vigilant from now on.....

The AGENDA is CLEAR
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
This matter choke

Kinglapo:
a cheating partner is a no. The thing is this; cheating does not necessarily mean sex . When your partner starts showing interest in someone else; when the communication level drops as result to this. when what makes you two happy is always faulted by one with no cogent reason. And all this is because of someone else, then get ready to finish yourself with the thoughts of " Am i not enough "or trying to outdo yourself. If she can go to a rev father, that is an eye opener to start hook up and do wonderful things while u still take her as a saint.

*Lapo*
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmmm

cliqtips:
I noticed something about this forum...

They always post something/push any topic relating to bad men of God in the christiendom to the front page.

Even on Sundays......

If you are a Christian and you haven't noticed this yet.... be vigilant from now on.....
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Kirkman: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
oke2018:
Reverend Father na by force ?
This topic should have been aptly titled: The materialistic sexcapades of a materialistic hook-up babe and a Konji Reverend father.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by cliqtips: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Yes, I have been on this forum since 2016.

And I am sure of what I said or haven't you noticed that too ?

Amarahobu:
Hmmmm

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Thuribius(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
If this is really true, approach the Rev. Father...
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
What does he stand to archive from that?

Thuribius:
If this is really true, approach the Rev. Father...
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by cliqtips: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
As innn...

And one thing I noticed something about this forum...

They always post something/push any topic relating to bad men of God in the christiendom to the front page.

Even on Sundays......

The AGENDA is CLEAR

Powerbandoo:

You and your made up story na idiot
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by cliqtips: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
haven't you noticed something about this forum...

Even on Sundays......

The AGENDA is CLEAR

Manson1:
I thought Rev fathers are not supposed to have anything to do with the opposite gender

BTW..
This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by cliqtips: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
I just hope this story is true .... I hope so.
And even if.......

Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

He will be going through your comments
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Stenewiser:
whether the bleep or not, how will you know. Gullible people everywhere.
grin you just hate stupid people grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ewei grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by deebrownneymar: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

Guy it’s your gf. You should def dump the b!tch!
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Ebymyk(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Don't be a MF for God's sake undecided that's what girls normally say, 'He never penetrated, we just kissed and cuddled'

You're talking as if you don't know the power of konji, how will she get into the act of kissing and cuddling without getting down on it ?

At that point, the both brain is thinking of nothing else but to have sex

Why would she go and visit him in an hotel ? If they both didn't have any intentions of sleeping together ?

Another open place no dey for them to meet so all those Sexual feelings and fantasies won't occur undecided

Moreover, this story looks like a Fiction undecided
i no believe ma.... This person must be a very good story teller..
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kirkman:

This topic should have been aptly titled: The materialistic sexcapades of a materialistic hook-up babe and a Konji Reverend father.
You go fear title

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ZeroChil: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Exkandayee:
Lolz The op and his friend .... They even believe wetin the girl yarn...rev suck Bobby , kiss but he no nack,ok nah,,,I don hear.... oh I forget,na holy Communion she go collect for hotel room
The girl is op's girlfriend. Girlfriend is deceiving op, op is deceiving us.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Dskillful(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
That's how one Rev Father f*cked my ex girlfriend.... Not ones and not twice.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Stevyne: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Dskillful:
That's how one Rev Father f*cked my ex girlfriend.... Not ones and not twice.
you no find stick take knack the two of dem

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by riczy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
I had a similar experience! I left her for d priest! So she can continue in holy sin as it was called by her!
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Angrymode: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Whatever a girl tells you about her sex life is actually approximately true when multiplied by 3.

If this story is true, then tell your friend or yourself to follow the above rule in reasoning this matter. In conclusion, Father has done deep penetration doggie with her.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by sule17(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
And they are complaining of Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Wwwq: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Forgive and forget simp
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Judd007: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
She is supposed to go confess her sins first to a reverend father, not her boyfriend,
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by kellyjc(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
This your story sounds familiar, this friend of yours does he work in a bank with the girl in question?
Amarahobu:

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by fuckwell2080: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Stupid BOYFRIEND and Stupid FRIEND.how can you believe a PROSTITUTE what she tell you.if you dont have intention of sleeping with REVEREND while visit him for hotel.na your type your girlfriend go bring man come your house Bleep the man.you go catch them naked she go still deny yougo believe.SIMP just sighted.wake up blind man your ASHAWO girlfriend don go Bleep REVEREND over night TOTO don red like blood come yan NONSENSE GIVE you.you dating a CHEERFUL GIVER,A PUBLIC DOG,STREET BITCH.Next tin we go hear you don commit suicide.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Thuribius(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
What does he stand to archive from that?

Alot. That act is places a dent on the image of the Catholic church. Understand that he is human, but priest are supposed strive to uphold the vows they made.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by VirileNelly2420: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
I swear with my life.. is a true story

Amaa, abeg run o... Just run!

I call u like dat cos u share same name with my sis.

Well, neva mind if u're truly asking for a friend.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by chypotenti(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wahala....
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ekpnigeria: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Give the name of the Rev. Father, the Parish, The name of the church and the state OR INOBILIV
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by fredrickoweh(m): 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

Which one come be they made love
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by jimcaddy(m): 2:04am On Jul 16, 2022
You for allow make the man bleep her na. Sex is a man's greatest downfall.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Finisher07(m): 4:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Let him leave that girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Energetic Plus-sized Lady Dances To Entertain Crowd But Crashes At The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.