Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Should I Forgive Her?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her?? (49014 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2022
What happens after that?

anthonyuncle:

na una dey take am as joke.

the least he should do is ask the girl for some space
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Jayrockk: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
What do you advise?

If him fit forgive her make him dey knack her dey go, if not make him free am
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Oga op the girl na your gf just come out clean nd say so!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2022
She's not my girlfriend.. if my girlfriend tries that i will dump her

Prettygirl200:
Oga op the girl na your gf just come out clean nd say so!!!
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
She's not my girlfriend.. if my girlfriend tries that i will dump her

Really Have u not been cheating on that your gf Yes or no

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by bigpicture001: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm a cheating partner is a no no for me!

But I don't believe that lady, she might have sex with the priest... don't be gullible!

U will marry one if he has money.. then tone will change to.. it's about wether he cheated , it's about wether he is remorseful, but after all all. Men cheat and are poligamous in nature...
Abeg park, we know u ppl to well.. anything for the money

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:17am On Jul 15, 2022
Wait first.. Why is nobody talking about the Priest going against his vows here? Is evil now a norm?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by yommyoke: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2022
To me, it's really not a problem sha.
No big reactions but from that moment, I cease loving her with all my heart, let the relationship start a countdown, I'm quite sure she will set a time for the big surprise, she will demand a break from you, so it won't catch you unaware.
Be prepared bro

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by techWriter3: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2022
whether the bip or not, how will you tell
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Gatekeepers: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2022
Whether you forgive her or not, the Reverend father will do the needful. You are here asking us, does she even need your forgiveness? What can you offer that
the Priest cannot give? She will definitely get her forgiveness from uncle Rev. Father, who will ceremoniusly conduct confessional Mass for her, and after confessions, Rev. Father will forgive her and continue bleeping her the next day, the circle continues! You are own your own.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by foleskay(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2022
Lol.. So rev fathers too dey knack.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Hotfreezer: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2022
You are a fool and your girlfriend is a hoe
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Proudlyomonna: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2022
Mthwee how dis nonsense take enter fp sef.
Mumu question.
Ask my.

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Etranshub(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2022
Forgove her... That one naa holy sin grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by omowolewa: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2022
Forgive and forget, that is how nature wants it

Overlook
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin He should forgive her but dump her ass immediately. This may not be her first act of infidelity assuming they are not in an open relationship. She has bleeped up and need to be booted no matter the amount of time they have spent together .
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by fitinwell: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

He will be going through your comments

Hmmm.. there is a Thin line between sucking of her boobs and having raw Sex.... Even if its just putting the head to rub the surface..
This case is very hard to believe.. that they didn't bleep eachother.. because from what i see... The priest already brought your girlfriend...
And he is entitled to her kpekus /cookies too.

She cannot stay faithful to you because she is a materialistic lady..

Keep her at your own pearl or you move on the choice is yours...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by debbydams(f): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

smiley
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by SOFTSKILL: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2022
I laugh spiritually
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2022
grin grin grin Make I die now now if the Father no FÛck the living Day lights out of her grin she’s still lying about that nah bro she deserves the boot for sure
Amarahobu:

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by alizma: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

If you can, forgive her
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Ovieemmanuel: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Manson1:
I thought Rev fathers are not supposed to have anything to do with the opposite gender
na wah for nairaland nobody is castigating the rev father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by AchichaMmuo: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2022
She should go for "confession" grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by shogotermies(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2022
No
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Mrkumareze(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Forgiving her would have been a good option but on the long run, the man will still use it against the girl. Better to save his future today, they can remain in friendship zone
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by flexispy: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2022
You should forgive her. She made love with a man of God not an ordinary man.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Streett: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2022
The man hasn't bleeped her but badly wants to bleep her ….. This OP don mental grin grin

Reverend fathers lives matter too abegg…
Eligible to suck breast & finger aside too as long as it’s consenting..

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by debbydams(f): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm a cheating partner is a no no for me!

But I don't believe that lady, she might have sex with the priest... don't be gullible!
what if she doesn't tell him
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Ofadaman(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2022
You can come out and say you're the boyfriend or the girl involved, no one would beat you!.
When she went to his hotel to spend the night, what did you think she had in mind?, Who goes to a hotel to see a man and not know what could go down?!.

Make una get sense

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Jollof15: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

You dont book hotel only to suck bwess

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Lexusgs430: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Take her to the Reverend father's confession booth, so she confesses her sins to him .......... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.