Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Should I Forgive Her?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her?? (49019 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by bekpo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
That's exactly what he wants to do, he wants to keep banging her then dump her at the end. But he also feels like forgiving her since she didn't bleep the man

Ur friend is very weak n careless. How could he even date a grl 4 three good yrs without starting marriage plans?
U r wasting ur time n her time, that's d truth.

He exposed her 2 other men. When d Rev Father was showering her with gift, was he not aware? Or was he not aware of their illicit conversations b4 d hotel activities? What steps did he took earlier 2 stop same from degenerating? He's not in charge n not in control of his relationship.

She did what she did intentionally. Because, they've been having such conversations and she's fully aware that d man want 2 Bleep her. Why didn't she declined d visit? Otherwise, ask her if she'll like 2 expose d Rev Father.

In any case, there's always a second chance. U may 4give her and give her a second chance with caution. This time, take charge and control of ur relationship.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lol... wahala cheesy
Exkandayee:
Lolz The op and his friend .... They even believe wetin the girl yarn...rev suck Bobby , kiss but he no nack,ok nah,,,I don hear.... oh I forget,na holy Communion she go collect for hotel room
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by yusufmurry: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Cerberus:
Hmm indeed a sad and unfortunate mindset for ladies who have reduced themselves to that.

The society allows that

Na bleepers wey no understand them, dey go de desperate for them. Just have patience and show unnecessary "kindness". You no chop them.
They can't do without asking for help
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her
He went through or YOU went through the girl's WhatsApp? Own up to your story, man.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by treatise: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Stenewiser:
whether the bleep or not, how will you know. Gullible people everywhere.
The girl knows the weakling of a boy she's dating hence, the effrontery to confess and seek forgiveness and she's certain she'd be forgiven.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Sakasitay(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
He said “made love”. I don die. I don’t think that was the first time bro. Summon courage and break up with her.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
I felt so too but he said he's sure the father didn't bleep her

My guy she’s lying and he’s trying to live in denial because he still likes the Girl. If he wants to find out the truth he should ask her to narrate what happened on the day of the event and he will be able to find inconsistencies in her story . Women Dey Lie bro
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by OfficialSam(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Following
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Enumerator(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Big lies, suck bress, kiss, cuddle and all but claimed no sex in the hotel

Believe this nonsense at your own peril
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

He will be going through your comments
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Tomilola360: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
I’m expecting ppl to blame Christianity for this right but no they ain’t. Double standard idiots.

The reverend father is doing his lords work grin grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by naijapikin2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Yes please,,, forgive her and introduce her to another pastor.. then to the local imam. it's gon be turn by turn....
Rubbish cool
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Obansy112(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

What did they spent a whole night for? Don't be fooled, they really enjoyed themselves Through bleeping...
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
No be small thing oo

anataala:
But my thought is as a Reverend father you can get married talk less of dating women so what happen? Is the reverend posses by devil or what? This is a. Serious matter
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by fineberry(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Powerbandoo:

You and your made up story na idiot
why you say e no fit happen na...show/tell me what is new under the sun.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kissing and sucking of breast without inserting your rod inside is nonsense to me.. I don't consider that as sex.. but for the girl to go meet him in a hotel is bad, very bad

bergs2:

Might?
So the other activities aren't sex?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by fineberry(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
fineberry:
why you say e no fit happen na...show/tell me what is new under the sun.
op my advice for you abi na your friend is to bleep that bitch and make her cry by dumping are silly ass like a pack of cards.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nice one

bekpo:

Ur friend is very weak n careless. How could he even date a grl 4 three good yrs without starting marriage plans?
U r wasting ur time n her time, that's d truth.

He exposed her 2 other men. When d Rev Father was showering her with gift, was he not aware? Or was he not aware of their illicit conversations b4 d hotel activities? What steps did he took earlier 2 stop same from degenerating? He's not in charge n not in control of his relationship.

She did what she did intentionally. Because, they've been having such conversations and she's fully aware that d man want 2 Bleep her. Why didn't she declined d visit? Otherwise, ask her if she'll like 2 expose d Rev Father.

In any case, there's always a second chance. U may 4give her and give her a second chance with caution. This time, take charge and control of ur relationship.

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Not my story bro..

firstratedcitiz:

He went through or YOU went through the girl's WhatsApp? Own up to your story, man.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
She loves the boy.. I know how they started and what they been together.. I know some sacrifices this girl has made for the guy

treatise:

The girl knows the weakling of a boy she's dating hence, the effrontery to confess and seek forgiveness and she's certain she'd be forgiven.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
No be small

AlphaAlex:
My guy she’s lying and he’s trying to live in denial because he still likes the Girl. If he wants to find out the truth he should ask her to narrate what happened on the day of the event and he will be able to find inconsistencies in her story . Women Dey Lie bro
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by deavicky(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

I don't know why I had to clear my throat when I read the place u said the "truth is that they didn't fork". At this circumstances the only person that can confirm the truth is a trusted third party.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hmmm wahala dey

Obansy112:

What did they spent a whole night for? Don't be fooled, they really enjoyed themselves Through bleeping...
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Abi

deavicky:
I don't know why I had to clear my throat when I read the place u said the "truth is that they didn't fork". At this circumstances the only person that can confirm the truth is a trusted third party.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by bergs2: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
Kissing and sucking of breast without inserting your rod inside is nonsense to me.. I don't consider that as sex.. but for the girl to go meet him in a hotel is bad, very bad

If you are a girl and then someone attempting to insert their rod ended up kissing and sucking your breast, I hope you'd still say what you said here.
Also, if you're married and your wife had that act with your friend,I hope you're still gonna say the same thing?
Or, your daughter complained that her teacher kissed and sucked her b*east, you'll call and congratulate the teacher because it is nothing as you said.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ArinzeUgo: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Useless cooked up story
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Bribri: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
[]since she helped the poor rev father pls forgive her..when mine did same I immediately forgave her...at least it was a holy sperm that was splashed inside wat if it where that of a tout or conductor u should be very happy oga]

Holy sperm bawo. Lolllllllllz. Guy you wicked. The guy must be in severe pain.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by peedeeasobie(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

Sleeping with a Rev. Father has the same consequences as Sleeping with a married man.

They are bound by oaths, when you aid in breaking the oath, you partake in the consequences

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Smartguy20(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
Op pls stop lying against ur friend,you are the guy in question....you think you can fool us all the time� As for that ur bitch called girlfriend that priest don scrap am.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by IbileIfe: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
What do you advise?

E weak me.

Devils don dey join church to become ordained pastors, bishops, reverend fathers and prophets to fork babes and ladies with the sign of the cross.
The world is full of wolves in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Kinglapo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
a cheating partner is a no. The thing is this; cheating does not necessarily mean sex . When your partner starts showing interest in someone else; when the communication level drops as result to this. when what makes you two happy is always faulted by one with no cogent reason. And all this is because of someone else, then get ready to finish yourself with the thoughts of " Am i not enough "or trying to outdo yourself. If she can go to a rev father, that is an eye opener to start hook up and do wonderful things while u still take her as a saint.

*Lapo*

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by cliqtips: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
I noticed something about this forum...

They always post something/push any topic relating to bad men of God in the christiendom to the front page.

They have and will never post/push anything relating to bad Imam on this forum.

Even on Sundays......

If you are a Christian and you haven't noticed this yet.... be vigilant from now on.....

Exkandayee:
Lolz The op and his friend .... They even believe wetin the girl yarn...rev suck Bobby , kiss but he no nack,ok nah,,,I don hear.... oh I forget,na holy Communion she go collect for hotel room

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.