Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Should I Forgive Her?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her?? (49013 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by duduade: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Your friends girlfriend abi your girlfriend is an enabler

A hoeeee always a hoeeeeee
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Deicide: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2022

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Deicide: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2022
And how did you know all this?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by uchdavinci: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Forgive her for what... Deal with her, Ode.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Jollof15: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

He will be going through your comments

This your friend should increase his hustle

Imagine one rev father is collecting his girl

Most naija girls, at least in the south, na coded olosho

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by illicit(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Dem don nack already

Forget

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by KristaPretty(f): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2022
It's up to you, if they haven't bleeped, they will eventually

Girls are deep, na this one you manage discover grin grin grin believe women at your own peril

6 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ajayiopy: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

HAVE TOLD PEOPLE SEVERAL TIMES,DEVELOP YOUR MENTAL STRENGHT..
PEOPLE HAVE LOST THIER SANITY TO RELIGION. AM A XTAIN AND I READ MY BIBLE WELLA. I THANK MY PARENTS FOR SENDING ME TO BIBLE SCHOOL AFTER MY COLLEGE. I LEARNT ABOUT GOD MYSELF NOT KNOWING GOD THROUGH SOMEONE.
I THANK GOD FOR THE GRACE
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by nwakibie3(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Holy sex grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by superCleanworks(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

so you think SEX is till dieck enters pussiey?
if you see a video of a guy sucking your sister's breast, fingering her, spanking her arss, she's giving him head till he cum on her face please don't do anything because they didn't have sex as long as he didn't put his dieck in her veejay, right? .
na mumu you be.

forgive her fast fast abeg.
rubbish simps everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by MartinsD12(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

This story is fake and a big lie , look at it a reverend father book a girl in a hotel never bleep the girl what nonsense how did the op know he only sucked breast, cuddle and kissed what a nonsense cooked up stories by this op.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by onuman: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

The girl is a liar. The irreverent father f uccked her.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by josephevergreen(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2022
The girl is hiding alot from the guy..but in this case let him decide for himself .
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Psalmistproject: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Me I hate wastage.

Keep the girl still but only for knacks and money making.
Use her to set up the Rev father and cash out then dump her .

She had it coming....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by jimb(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2022
bros I know say na you get this matter and you dey call your guy..?

e dey happen every now, rev father , pastor ,cathcist, evangelist all man dey knack on code.

there's a way I do any one I catch..

just dm me, so you can tell me all you know.

and we could become good paddies.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by juman(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Forgive her.
She need to break away from the rev father if not she go born baby for him.

Some rev father have children with baby mamas.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Doctortest: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Tori Olohun ( am not a Yoruba boy )
What kind of simpletons are this ‘ for FFF sake.....
What do I even need to say .....
See the rope is already on her neck till time memorial , she and the so called Nigerian man of god. In the end dem go nack, it must happen now or in the nearest future
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by fortune1894(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Manson1:
I thought Rev fathers are not supposed to have anything to do with the opposite gender
na story you Dey find
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Onucs(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2022
Your friend or u grin

In my opinion, if she really came clean without being persuaded, it then means that she really does regret her actions. u should forgive her.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by juman(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2022
Rev fathers shower ladies with gifts.
They have some money to waste and bleep many of those ladies.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by folake4u(f): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2022
The story nor add up.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by abbasajao(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2022
I don't want to call you and your friend name but the girl might not be saying the truth about bleeping.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by juman(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Catholic should allow their clerics to marry.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Moh247: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Infidelity is infidelity as long as she gave her attention to the Reverend, also kissed him, and allowed him sick her breast sleeping together in the same hotel room

She already cheated.

Forgiveness is up to her... If she is willing to earn back your trust
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by dreu2fine(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

My guy if the rev Bleep or not she holds you no apology because you never Marry her as far I am concerned bro both of you are single no commitment,if you love her that much go n do introduction so that the family can no you n proceed to married don't device her with introduction for many years
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Ezmans: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Stenewiser:
whether the bleep or not, how will you know. Gullible people everywhere.
no one is reverend
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by edungene7: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Wetin she go find for hotel?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by juman(m): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2022
Catholic is the best in doing charity.
The best religious group.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Moh247: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Infidelity is infidelity as long as she gave her attention to the Reverend, also kissed him, and allowed him sick her breast sleeping together in the same hotel room

She already cheated.

Forgiveness is up to her... If she is willing to earn back your trust

Someone who stole from you and confessed willing out of guilt must also assure you she's never gonna steal again
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Doctorgid: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2022
He should forgive her and marry her as soon as possible. Is that not what you want to hear?
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by orijo1980: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2022
My dear pastor is financially flamboyant than you ladies of know are DayZ depend on naira so na you cup of tea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.