Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. (44465 Views)

I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) / Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Xkonzult: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hjjkb
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Framel: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
CruiserX:

The guy has been jailed already, what else do you people want? Should they kill all men or what?

Most of your female counterparts are busy dressing half naked like prostitutes in broad day light, if people comment, you guys will say men should turn their heads away. You women speak as if you're all innocent, whereas most of you are worse. You scam men, you seduce up and down, you guys even go as far as using charms and black magic to lock down men and destroy their lives all for what? But nobody has said women are evil! Once a man makes a mistake, you people will call for his head! But those of you who are quick to judge others, your time is coming too...

Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone!
undecided

Spoken like a true rapist apologist. You're right your time is coming. Hopefully they'll apply sharia and cut off your head, when you're caught raping. I'll pay any amount to watch that on ppv. Filthy animals.

What a low life you are, raping a girl is a mistake? Hell is too good for animals like you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
fatboyslym007:

Because the internet disturbed her...
She didn't speak for a while, so what prompted her to speak?

Anyway how much you buy petrol for your area?

170 per litre. Only NNPC sells for 165

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:
Why do most Yorubas especially the white garment church members always curse curse and curse as if they are God. Where is forgiveness in their Christianity?

Their level of greatness is dependent on how well they can curse.

This is troubling
How do you forgive someone that did not even plead guilty and lied to the very end, despite video evidence. The convicted child molester is not sorry for what he did. How do you repent without first admitting guilt?

He is lucky he is in Nigeria, his term would have been longer for pleading not guilty in a civilized environment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Framel: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I wondered, why mention people's mother and sisters? that indicates the kinda low esteemed individual that person is.

In a very redundant bid to condemn the rape of one female but degrading other females like people's sisters and mothers. Alot of idiots on this forum.

Because he's an animal. Isn't that obvious. Apologies to animals though, because I've seen more sensible animals at the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Eriokanmi: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
seanwilliam:
Chai wetin you Dey find again ?? Sheybi ijesha don go prison Abi is this another case or what
Exactly my thinking. Boya guilty conscience n worry ę
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
dettolgel:

You guys are so naive and inhumane.
Do you think that jailing a molester automatically heals the victim?

The victim has to live with the trauma for the rest of their lives. In a same society it will cost the victims a lot of money to go through therapy and most cases some are unfortunate that they float for the rest of their lives.

Until you are familiar with these cases please do not jump into it and throw around insensitive comments in the guise of being forgiving.

Are you ok at all? Why did you quote me and what does my post have to do with anyone's emotional trauma? Go and read what I wrote again and stop writing out of context.

If someone who committed a crime has been jailed, what more do they want? All those cursing here, were they also "raped" by Baba Ijesha?

Please respect yourself and stop quoting me senselessly, I won't take nonsense from anyone.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Again, don't mention his sisters or mother! I can understand you may be emotional about the rape issue, but every female should not be raped, including his sisters, people do this wrong thing asking this questions (i know it is rhetorical) "if it was you, your sister, your mother or your sister" how would you feel, it is emotional blackmail.. my sister may not be in an environment where she runs the risks of being raped but some other females may be. Every female should not be raped to make others feel better or to balance it.

I don't think you did but he might feel insulted just like you felt when he called the woman bitter. It is about feelings and every feeling counts. And No! Swearing isn't too much of a reaction from a hurt mother.

Rape is wrong. Worst thing ever,

Come, I don't understand. I thought you men are always having PROTECTIVE and PATERNALISTIC feelings over the women in your lives?? So why are the questions I asked really shaking you guys like this??

So you want to tell me that if one baga mess up your sister, you no go treat him fk up? That's basically what I am asking in other words. I am not saying any gender is a saint or demon here.

Should I remove the sisters/mothers bit and make it direct: Oga, just answer.

If guys gather, so not just one, dem overpower you and molest you ... is cursing them not the very basic thing you would do?? ?? ?? What are y'all saying here!

Look here, rape has happened everywhere. Literally everywhere, so just pray you or your sisters do not find youself(ves) in that place... she might invite a stooped male friend to her hostel, ignorant of his perverted side, and shit will happen. So no be say na "don't put yourself in a position to be raped matter" here.

Oh. I see you answered my question @ bolded!!!! Thank you.

See the chain of reactions:

- Young girl was alone
- Baba Ijesha molested her
- Court sentences Baba Ijesha
- Princess swears for him
- Misogynists call her bitter
- Women fire back at them
- Godoverevery got mad at being fired at...

Before he called Princess bitter, did you tell him to consider the VALIDITY of Princess' emotions and pains? Did you?

The hurt he feels at my questions is the same hurt Princess feels about her daughter. Nobody's feelings is above another here...

So all of these attacks and counterattacks started from the he-goat Baba Ijesha. And Princess rightly responded...

If the men had not insulted her, I would not have felt "hurt" by their comments and we won't be here right now... so try to pinpoint the origin point of aggravation and don't police me on what I should react or say to them.

Does he have a justifiable reason for calling her bitter, unprovoked? Is Princess not within her rights as a human and as a mother to SWEAR? Or even carry out sacrifices sef for spiritual punishment if she believes in it!

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Fearyourcreator: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
GeneralPula:
Women sha..

They’re hardly satisfied..

Baba ijesha has been sentenced. What else does she need?

She go find wetin she dey find
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by fatboyslym007: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
integrity16:

170 per litre. Only NNPC sells for 165
Omo your area cheap be that o...
My side dem put 165/litre for pump sell am 190/litre...
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by hammer567: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
PEOPLE THAT LAY CURSES ON PEOPLE OR DO JUJU ARE THE PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD.

THE WORD LETTING GO, LEAVING IT TO GOD/THE LAW OR FORGIVENESS DONT EXIST.

WHEN PEOPLE OFFEND YOU, U CURSE THEM. IF IT HAS EFFECT, THEY WILL BE SUFFERING AND PEOPLE AROUND THEM WILL ALSO SUFFFER THEM.

WHEN YOU OFFEND PEOPLE, YOU WILL BE BEGGING OR THEY CURSE YOU.

BETTER GO AND FIND AN ISLAND FOR YOURSELF TO LIVE, BECAUSE NOBODY IS PERFECT.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hespee93:

Do you know the amount of human blood they are using to wash away the curse?
Yea! bullshit! have you ever used blood to wash away curse? grin if you have, where did you get that so much blood? undecided and who's blood did you use?

That shit curse doesn't work, why are the nigerian Army fighting boko haramites with guns, just curse the hell outta them! infact, they should employ this woman she will be cheaper.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why are some people angry the lady placed a curse on those that tormented and harassed her while the case was ongoing?

I don't understand. Are they related to the child molester or what grin

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Framel:

Spoken like a true rapist apologist. You're right your time is coming. Hopefully they'll apply sharia and cut off your head, when you're caught raping. I'll pay any amount to watch that on ppv. Filthy animals.

What a low life you are, raping a girl is a mistake? Hell is too good for animals like you.

Everything you have written, back to you and your generation. Since you love the issue of rape so much, may it become your portion.

Just like you wrote there, you will keep being a filthy animal and your life will amount to nothing.

Go and watch the video and tell your family members who are rape experts where he raped her.

Epe nii pa elepe, asasi ni pa alasasi. May your negative words kill you. Oloriburuku!
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Yea! bullshit! have you ever used blood to wash away curse? grin if have, where did you get that so much blood? undecided and who's blood did you use?

That shit curse doen't work, why are the nigerian Army fighting boko haramites with guns, just curse the hell outta them! infact, they should employ this woman she will be cheaper.
Oyedepo has caused Boko Haram severally but they keep getting stronger and even formed ISWAP grin

Why people are worked up on a woman's harmless cursing of her tormentors is what I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Fearyourcreator: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Romanoff:
I heard she was threatened heavily and persecuted by many celebrities and politicians till she had to relocate.

Na only her know wetin her eyes see on top this matter.
If dem show am ... She won't come out and say all these again if she was threatened
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Come, I don't understand. I thought you men are always having PROTECTIVE and PATERNALISTIC feelings over the women in your lives?? So why are the questions I asked really shaking you guys like this??

So you want to tell me that if one baga mess up your sister, you no go treat him fk up? That's basically what I am asking in other words. I am not saying any gender is a saint or demon here.

If guys gather, so not just one, dem overpower you and molest you ... is cursing them not the very basic thing you would do?? ?? ?? What are y'all saying here!

Look here, rape has happened everywhere. Literally everywhere, so just pray you or your sisters do not find youself(ves) in that place... she might invite a stooped male friend to her hostel, ignorant of his perverted side, and shit will happen. So no be say na "don't put yourself in a position to be raped matter" here.

- Young girl was alone
- Court sentences Baba Ijesha to court

Before he called Princess bitter, did you tell him to consider the VALIDITY of Princess' emotions and pains? Did you?

The hurt he feels at my questions is the same hurt Princess feels about her daughter. Nobody's feelings is above another here...

So all of these attacks and counterattacks started from the he-goat Baba Ijesha. And Princess rightly responded...

If the men had not insulted her, I would not have felt "hurt" by their comments and we won't be here right now... so try to pinpoint the origin point of aggravation and don't police me on what I should react or say to them.

Does he have a justifiable reason for calling her bitter, unprovoked? Is Princess not within her rights as a human and as a mother to SWEAR? Or even carry out sacrifices sef for spiritual punishment if she believes in it!
Won't be surprised is one slowpoke behind this moniker.

Keep quoting and mentioning like a slum dog.....I keep my distance henceforth to avoid been bitten by you.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Arysexy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
jimetagambo:

How do you forgive someone that did not even plead guilty and lied to the very end, despite video evidence. The convicted child molester is not sorry for what he did. How do you repent without first admitting guilt?

He is lucky he is in Nigeria, his term would have been longer for pleading not guilty in a civilized environment.

Does bitterness and unforgiveness after court served justice make her heal better?

Justice from court is enough to make her heal and let go
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Fearyourcreator: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2022

The guy has been jailed already, what else do you people want? Should they kill all men or what?

Most of your female counterparts are busy dressing half naked like prostitutes in broad day light, if people comment, you guys will say men should turn their heads away. You women speak as if you're all innocent, whereas most of you are worse. You scam men, you seduce up and down, you guys even go as far as using charms and black magic to lock down men and destroy their lives all for what? But nobody has said women are evil! Once a man makes a mistake, you people will call for his head! But those of you who are quick to judge others, your time is coming too...

Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone!
undecided
Dam go snatch her boy friend or husband ... Leave am
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Fearyourcreator: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Ohhh, I am scared. undecided

As I don quote you again, watin come happen? My questions touch your nerve?

Answer me o. I dey wait. If na you some bunch of men gangr*pe, and your mama swear for them, even after they've been sentenced, you go call your mama bitter?

It is always sweet insulting other women, but when the women in your lives get mentioned, you all will start bleating and calling fire and brimstone.
Stop disrespecting people's parent ...
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

- Young girl was alone
- Court sentences Baba Ijesha to court

You are not wrong. Makes alot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by jimetagambo: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:

1. Does bitterness and unforgiveness after court served justice make her heal better?

2 Justice from court is enough to make her heal and let go

1. If it makes her heal better mentally, then good for her.

2. That is not for you to decide. Same way Baba ijesha decided to plead not guilty for reasons best known to him.

7 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:
If calling people names and placing curse on them is how you react to something you already gotten a victory over then I pity the unfortunate man who will end up with you ooo.

Please just fix your life for the sake of your children.....we want lovely children not bitter ones in this country.

Slum dog.

You are still saying stories and I don't give a damn from here to Mars. Shebi me I have answered you? Why is it hard for you to do the same?

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Arysexy:

Does bitterness and unforgiveness after court served justice make her heal better?

Justice from court is enough to make her heal and let go
How easy is it to heal after the lots of constant harrassment and insult she had to deal with, and still currently dealing with as explained in her video?

Words are easy to say when we are not the one at the receiving end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Godoverevery:
Won't be surprised is one slowpoke behind this moniker.

Keep quoting and mentioning like a slum dog.....I keep my distance henceforth to avoid been bitten by you.

Now na you wan keep your distance? But you were vibrating that I should never near your mention before na?

Olodo oshi. Bolo. Yen yen yen yen yen shkyddxydhkjghydddgjyf bitter woman. undecided Carry stupidity and come to the Internet to come and be saying nonsense to women thinking it is business as usual. As you no get anything sensible to say like this when proded nko?

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Godoverevery: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

Now na you wan keep your distance? But you were vibrating that I should never near your mention before na?

Olodo oshi. Bolo. Yen yen yen yen yen shkyddxydhkjghydddgjyf bitter woman. undecided Carry stupidity and come to the Internet to come and be saying nonsense to women thinking it is business as usual. As you no get anything to sensible to say like this when proded nko?

Should I send my location so you can get what you want....don't worry I won't tell anyone here.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by begoniaa: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ibrahimcoomasie:
How easy is it to heal after the lots of constant harrassment and insult she had to deal with, and still currently dealing with as explained in her video?

Words are easy to say when we are not the one at the receiving end.

Are you minding the stupid fellows. Very daft and annoyingly inept elements! Grossly lacking in empathy. Gosh.

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by integrity16(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
fatboyslym007:

Omo your area [b]cheap[/b]be that o...
My side dem put 165/litre for pump sell am 190/litre...

Clearly.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by dododawa1: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Calm down madam
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by tfelicityk(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
Who provoke the goddess?
May God, Creator of all that exists and non existence takes control of this situation.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
It is good the guy who abused a minor was jailed. But there is something I need to point out. Men should avoid damaged women. Damaged women are those ones with high sexual history and her in their 30s and 40s. They are very vengeful and vindictive.
Re: Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. by kennyamusan(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
begoniaa:

If your sister or your mother was r*ped and defiled, as young as anyone of them were, you would not do more than Princess?

Or if your daughter was the kid in question, you will not be a bitter father seeking for justice?

If na you dem r*pe, you life will continue to remain the same?

Because na ordinary heartbreak from women naim turn you to this bitter being always creating one million threads, now imagine if a group of guys sexually molested you, gangr*ping you, and come back to call your mother bitter if she lays curse on them.
No 5 rule of life : NEVER Respond to Idiot(s) yet you broke the rule

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters / Artist Photoshops Ankara Clothes On Toke Makinwa's Nude Photo / A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None - Yul Edochie’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.