Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100856 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

The same Lagos that is one of the worst cities in the world? You people go lose tire. You're not in tune with reality.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Great0ne1: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:

Nigerians are wiser now.

Even if Tinubu says that he's the one that helped Mary Slessor to stop the killing of twins, we will still not vote him.

Even if Tinubu says that he's the one feeding the whole Lagosians, we no go still vote am.

Even if Tinubu says that he's the one feeding Peter Obi in Lagos, we will still reject him.

A renowned drug lord and a bokoharam sympathizer cannot rule this country. Never.
Yes oh. We say ozo eme zi na
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I know more like wizard, witch is feminine, because Bola Tinubu na your Papa? Why we no jealous your own papa?

Back to my question no deviation, we know Yorubas from the western region are proud of their high schools, please mention 1 person living or deceased that has come out to say they attended the same secondary school as your idol Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Don’t mention 2, which I know is too much, just one Yoruba person that said me & Bola Ahmed Tinubu we’re classmates, I empathize, just 1.

Another gibberish wailing cheesy

You really don't understand my premises, did you? I mean the reason why someone would call you a witch.

This reminds me of my secondary school days. I went to eat when our scripts were distributed to the class. When I came back, I was told one of my best friends was arguing about my score because I scored high whereas he scored less. I believed he kept arguing because he was believed to be best in that particular subject. He kept doing all the calculation/permutation and was saying he would go show the teacher my script to change the score. He kept going on about it until they eventually saw the additional score at the back of my script. I didn't know what to say after I heard that.

This is no different from what you're doing. Since Peter Obi is a D pass graduate, you're crying and wailing over Tinubu's first class certificate cheesy Continue to be in pain.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Opoki(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

You're smart but the Tinubu campaign team and Tinubu himself will rather attack Peter Obi and LP hence doing the inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by dangermouse(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the Ipob miscreant.

This was Obasanjo lauding Tinubu on his Lekki trade initiative

Olo obe.
tell us under whose government the project was started and completed?
You must earn your pay sha.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Gandollar(f): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

He stays in Lagos. His children schooled in Lagos.
You still dey wail?

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by PS712: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Tinubu has never held a federal position, yes. Tinubu is a fine leader, yes. But he helped and has bragged he installed what some Nigerians are dragging him about, a government during whose tenure the worst was experienced. And he is about being dragged for being the one that further tore the fabric of unity that bind Nigerians together with the same faith ticket, what else do you expect to be told that the man that helped pick, fill and submit his nomination and indication of interest forms didn't say?
Ignore the signs like the ostrich that buries its head in the sand, the consequences will surely come..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish wailing cheesy

You really don't understand my premises, did you? I mean the reason why someone would call you a witch.

This reminds me of my secondary school days. I went to eat when our scripts were distributed to the class. When I came back, I was told one of my best friends was arguing about my score because I scored high whereas he scored less. I believed he kept arguing because he was believed to the best in that particular subject. He kept doing all the calculation/permutation and was saying he would go show the teacher my script to change the score. He kept going on about it until they eventually saw the additional score at the back of my script. I didn't know what to say after I heard that.

This is no different from what you're doing. Since Peter Obi is a D pass graduate, you're crying and wailing over Tinubu's first class certificate cheesy Continue to be in pain.
We did not ask you about your own secondary school days, it is Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s own we are interested, we could careless about a nonentity like you.

Please mention anyone you know living or deceased, that said they attended the same Secondary school as Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Jagaban is a very prominent man, so finding someone to claim they went to secondary school with him even to be paid millions of Naira for lying, shouldn’t be too hard.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
dangermouse:

Olo obe.
tell us under whose government the project was started and completed?
You must earn your pay sha.

Even Sanwo Olu talked about it recently and said it was Tinubu's brainchild. Tinubu conceptualised it, birthed it before bringing in investors for partnership. He already finished work on it. Sink it into your skull.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by DWickedLandLord: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
You think I share your parents life

My parents that sent all 5 kids to US??

My father is Onowu titled man from Anambra

When you was fetching water , I was taking hot baths in a tub straight from shower head in Onitsha. Then driven to school

Try again dweeb

Talking about my father is the quickest way to get you shot. ON GOD

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by DrAkpamudehe: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

He stays in Lagos. His children schooled in Lagos.
Keep quiet. His children schooled in uk

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
We did not ask you about your own secondary school days, it is Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s own we are interested, we could careless about a nonentity like you.

Please mention anyone you know living or deceased, that said they attended the same Secondary school as Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Jagaban is a very prominent man, so finding someone to claim they went to secondary school with him, shouldn’t be too hard.

Continue to wail in pain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
PS712:

Tinubu has never held a federal position, yes. Tinubu is a fine leader, yes. But he helped and has bragged he installed what some Nigerians are dragging him about, a government during whose tenure the worst was experienced. And he is about being dragged for being the one that further tore the fabric of unity that bind Nigerians together with the same faith ticket, what else do you expect to be told that the man that helped pick, fill and submit his nomination and indication of interest forms didn't say?
Ignore the signs like the ostrich that buries its head in the sand, the consequences will surely come..

Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011. So what are you wailing about?

Tinubu isn't supposed to the president work when he's not your president. Na ment?

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Great0ne1: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Why is the truth paining you?

Meanwhile, it's Ipob miscreants who made it about Tinubu who's never ruled y'all or your papa.
Was it ipob that voted against apc in osun state ? Una never begin wail. More sorrows are coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by buckeyemedia: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Continue to wail in pain cheesy
Na Oyetola dey wail no be me, don’t deviate from the question, please name anyone that claimed they went to school with Asiwaju Jagaban of Bourdillon Drive Ikoyi Lagos State, even if the person was paid to tell a fable?

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Reinaldo:

The same Lagos that is one of the worst cities in the world? You people go lose tire. You're not in tune with reality.

Yet your Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by jesmond3945: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Osinbajo is a protege of Tinubu.

This is even rich coming from Ipob miscreants who were already attacking Osinbajo because he was the vice President in Buhari's administration. Y'all are even blaming Tinubu who's never taken any federal post. Imagine if it was Osinbajo. You think I don't you children of hate?
mumu. Think of your own interest first. Look at the recent flooding in Lagos, na that one tinubu give you. Buy sense emo lokan urchin.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Tinubu built lekki seaport like seriously? You are out of touch with reality.

Eko Atlantic and lekki trade zone that is not yet completed was built by Tinubu?

Tinubu built BRT? God, nothing man pikin no go hear.

Lagos revenue will continue to increase even after Tinubu is dead.

You no why them no dey campaign with these things, if them try am. Lagosian go see them as liars. Once Lagos is lost. Nah game over before the game even start

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nigerianization(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

It's the hypocrisy that amazes me.

If Tinubu cannot accept responsibly for BUHARI's failures, why receive accolades for the giant strides of Fashola and Ambode.

The same way he installed them was how he imposed Buhari on Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thanksful:

Tinubu built lekki seaport like seriously? You are out of touch with reality.

Eko Atlantic and lekki trade zone that is not yet completed was built by Tinubu?

Tinubu built BRT? God, nothing man pikin no go hear.

Lagos revenue will continue to increase even after Tinubu is dead.

You no why them no dey campaign with these things, if them try am. Lagosian go see them as liars. Once Lagos is lost. Nah game over before the game even start

Yes. Lekki seaport is an integral part of Lekki trade zone. All is Tinubu's brainchild. Confirmed by both Obasanjo and Sanwo Olu.

On BRT, check the video below to see Tinubu talking about his BRT initiative and metro transport in the year 2000, one year into his tenure as a Lagos' governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yljw_5v2Vfo

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nigerianization:

It's the hypocrisy that amazes me.

If Tinubu cannot accept responsibly for BUHARI's failures, why receive accolades for the giant strides of Fashola and Ambode.

The same way he installed them was how he imposed Buhari on Nigerians

I have already responded to one of your fellow Ipob here below.

Meanwhile, Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011. Is Tinubu expected to do the presidency work? Na ment?

Kagd10:

Yes. Lekki seaport is an integral part of Lekki trade zone. All is Tinubu's brainchild. Confirmed by both Obasanjo and Sanwo Olu.

On BRT, check the video below to see Tinubu talking about his BRT initiative and metro transport in the year 2000, one year into his tenure as a Lagos' governor.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Lol! He talked about it. Campaign with it and see if people will buy it first.

Tell people say nah him be governor since 2000 to 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thanksful:

Lol! He talked about it. Campaign with it and see if people will buy it first.

Tell people say nah him be governor since 2000 to 2022.

You dey ment. Tinubu conceived, planned, birthed it and brought in investors as partnership. He already completed his work on it. This was as far back as 2000 when he was just one year into his tenure.

Your monumental failure Peter Obi has got no achievement on the other hand.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
jesmond3945:
mumu. Think of your own interest first. Look at the recent flooding in Lagos, na that one tinubu give you. Buy sense emo lokan urchin.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by sisisioge: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
This guy's werey is on another level. I wish him safety fa grin
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

You dey ment. Tinubu conceived, planned, birthed it and brought in investors as partnership. He already completed his work on it. This was as far back as 2000 when he was just one year into his tenure.

Your monumental failure Peter Obi has got no achievement on the other hand.

Lol! Mumu dey worry you.

Who be the investor?

Beer parlor gist.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Thanksful:

Lol! Mumu dey worry you.

Who be the investor?

Beer parlor gist.

See tears and wailing everywhere just because Peter Obi has got no achievement cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by OBoy50: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
Both Davido and portable planned it all well grin ... Portable was instructed to do all he can to cause critisms for the then ruling APC and portable as you can see played along and gave APC a shot by pulling down and desecrating AWOLOWO'S statue. Chop their money and do them shege!
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

See tears and wailing everywhere just because Peter Obi has got no achievement cheesy

Too funny. If you want to discuss like human being I am available but if you want to be naughty. You go collect wotowoto.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by jesmond3945: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

cheesy
only? Bring akwa and onitsha pics during rainy season abeg. This picture is from a village not the main capital.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Dubaku543:
Is this all he could achieve in the entire SouthWest after holding an entire zone into eternal bondage?

While Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos. Joke is on you.

List Peter Obi's achievement na.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the unintelligible ipob miscreant. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. Like principal, like disciples.

Only unintelligible ipob miscreants like you would think Tinubu would suddenly develop magic at accounting to work for international companies... Meanwhile, Tinubu's first class certificate has been severally verified by Chicago university.

In fact, that's another thing Tinubu needs to incorporate in his campaign. The fact that he's first class graduate. Brag about it...

The more you talk the more you expose the emptiness of you and the Tinubu you are campaigning for.

Imagine a child thinking that Lagos just started in 1999...

Talk more and expose your emptiness.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.