Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (100812 Views)

Huge Crowd Sings, Dances And Follows Obi As He Walks Across The Street Of PH / Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by rolams(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
This must be before the election. Why are you bloggers like this?

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

The more you talk the more you expose the emptiness of you and the Tinubu you are campaigning for.

Imagine a child thinking that Lagos just started in 1999...

Talk more and expose your emptiness.

Lagos was created in 1967.

Point is Tinubu started laudable achievement in his tenure. That's what I'm focusing on.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by olubajo177: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
He stays in Lagos. His children schooled in Lagos.He stays in Lagos. His children schooled in Lagos....
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Lagos was created in 1967.

Point is Tinubu started laudable achievement in his tenure. That's what I'm focusing on.

Most of you children know nothing of Lagos you so much talk of... Who is Tinubu when it comes to Jakande when it concerns achievement in Lagos??

Very soon e go clear for una eyes how Tinubu has been drawing Lagos back! Tinubu that can't survive without Lagos, do you know what that means? Who is comfortable with a parasites milking him dry? Even a slave gets tired of slaving!

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by IamAtikulate: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

Story.

His moslem moslem ticket killed his chances pata pata

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Most of you children know nothing of Lagos you so much talk of... Who is Tinubu when it comes to Jakande when it concerns achievement in Lagos??

Very soon e go clear for una eyes how Tinubu has been drawing Lagos back! Tinubu that can't survive without Lagos, do you know what that means? Who is comfortable with a parasites milking him dry? Even a slave gets tired of slaving!

Jakande tried his best. His best work includes LASU, Housing estates, pipe borne water, Lagos media broadcasting station, roads..

Tinubu has got his own work too. Such as LASU teaching hospital and clinical school, Lekki trade zone, Lekki seaport, Millenniums school, Eko Atlantic, housing estates, BRT, enormous increase in Lagos revenues etc..

Point is Peter Obi has got none.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Jakande tried his best. His best work includes LASU, Housing estates, pipe borne water, Lagos media broadcasting station, roads..

Tinubu has got his own achievements too. Such as LASU teaching hospital and clinical school, Lekki trade zone, Lekki seaport, Millenniums school, Eko Atlantic, housing estates, BRT, enormous increase in Lagos revenues etc..

Point is Peter Obi has got none.

K.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ate247(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Henceforth, APC needs to focus on more cogent things during their campaign. Talk about Tinubu's achievements in Lagos'

In fact, if I were Tinubu, I would mention emphatically that Peter Obi lives in the Lagos I governed and then, proceed to list my legacies in Lagos Such as Lekki seaport, Eko Atlantic, Lekki trade zone, BRT, millennium schools, enormous increase in Lagos revenue etc

They should also emphasize on the fact that Tinubu has never taken any federal position hence no one should blame him over what he has no hand in.

Also emphasis should be laid on competency and how it should always take the cake, not religion. Besides, Tinubu is a liberal leader.

The fact he brought in Buhari just to become president after him, Makes him have Evil intentions for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ate247:
The fact he brought in Buhari just to become president after him, Makes him have Evil intentions for Nigerians.

Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011. Your brain should tell Tinubu isn't expected to do the presidency work

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Owologbo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011, so?

How is Tinubu expected to do the presidency work when he's not your president? Na ment?
Did tinubu tells that buhari is not doing great?
let's start from there?

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by sukar886: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Lol
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

I hope you know that Lagos state is the highest in debt too.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
I hope you know that Lagos state is the highest in debt too.

Yet generates enormous revenue yearly and is functioning than your Anambra.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ate247(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu also supported Jonathan in 2011. Your brain should tell Tinubu isn't expected to do the presidency work
So his expected to be your president. His mates has retired worldwide from politics. U deserve better. Not fooling yourself campaigning for a sick man to be your president.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ate247:
So his expected to be your president. His mates has retired worldwide from politics. U deserve better. Not fooling yourself campaigning for a sick man to be your president.

Say an Ipob miscreant. Go tell Italy president that's 80 years old. Ot Biden that's 78.

Was Jonathan not young? What did he achieve apart from looting Nigeria with your monumental failure of Peter Obi in his cabinet?

2 Likes

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Ate247(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Say an Ipob miscreant. Go tell Italy president that's 80 years old. Ot Biden that's 78.

Was Jonathan not young? What did he achieve apart from looting Nigeria with your monumental failure of Peter Obi in his cabinet?
The country was better of than now. But u choose to lick someone feet just for peanut and futher develop your toutish nature to a more advance level.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
Oddfinder:

Tinubu is a dirty arrogant and egocentric politician. He is not refined and does not possess these qualities. Instead of him to campaign and convince ppl, he rather use dat time in saying dirty things, agbero talk, very egomaniac! I remember during the campaigns in osun 2018, wen he was accused of trying to siphon osun money through his cousin oyetola that he forced on apc, he arrogantly replied that he is more richer dan osun! Can u imagine that statement? In 2019 wen bullion vans entered his home on d eve of election, he arrogantly and foolishly responded by saying 'is it their money? Is anybody's money missing? ' he went to osun to campaign and arrogantly said osun ppl( opposition) will Labour till death..
The man's style of leadership has expired. His own styl of campaign is to mount the podium and make damaging statements, insults ppl in the name of campaign..but Nigeria have gone past that stage. He is not used to the current reality. Thats y he keep talking making baseless coments here n there..reason y obi is gaining momentum and popularity..we have gone beyond the era of such politics. He cnt catch up..its too late for him..wen d campaigns start properly yorubas will wish Osinbajo was given the ticket instead BAT!

We already wished Osinbajo won the ticket. Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ate247:
The country was better of than now. But u choose to lick someone feet just for peanut and futher develop your toutish nature to a more advance level.

Country was better then? Or you mean there was enough oil boom to cover the failure of Jonathan? Jonathan invested nothing for the rainy season which eventually happened after oil depreciated in value.

Jonathan did nothing nor invested but looted everything. You dey mad?

1 Like

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet generates enormous revenue yearly and is functioning than your Anambra.
80% of lagos revenue goes to tinubu's pension and his alphabeta's account.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by SIMONEKPA7: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Good for APC... Them don jam madness wey pass their own
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Omo ofo, oloriburuku omo ole, your end is near as dem finish APC in Osun state
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
80% of lagos revenue goes to tinubu's pension and his alphabeta's account.

Says the Ipob miscreant.

Lagos' is functioning heck your Pandora Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by ValarDoharis: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu disadvantages in Lagos are more than his advantages. All these propagandas are dead on arrival. Osun election loss is the beginning of his end
Kagd10:

I tell you.

Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
ValarDoharis:
Tinubu disadvantages in Lagos are more than his advantages. All these propagandas are dead on arrival. Osun election loss is the beginning of his end

Says Ipob with irrelevant labour party cheesy
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by IgweOfNnewi: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

My parents that sent all 5 kids to US??

My father is Onowu titled man from Anambra

When you was fetching water , I was taking hot baths in a tub straight from shower head in Onitsha. Then driven to school

Try again dweeb

Talking about my father is the quickest way to get you shot. ON GOD
And who told this shallow minded that I am in Nigeria, you are limited in thinking and fate.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Verifiedtrader(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Guy wey dem suppose remand.
Guys please check my siggy.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by ValarDoharis: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Calling anybody that criticize Tinubu shows you have nothing to say. I'm no Ipob, if I was, I'll own it. I'm not from SE!
Kagd10:

Says Ipob with irrelevant labour party cheesy
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Kagd10: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
ValarDoharis:
Calling anybody that criticize Tinubu shows you have nothing to say. I'm no Ipob, if I was, I'll own it. I'm not from SE!

Says Him Tu lie Ipob miscreant. No wonder Peter Obi is a pathological liar
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by babzo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

I tell you.

They need to seriously hire you!
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by noble2faith(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
I pray the guy last long on earth.
Re: Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances by Johnywasky(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
D guy no too get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.