Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) (28398 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by pocohantas(f): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
so why the diss and bitterness.you are always bitter when typing about men.

sorry,were you molested?

By your father? Maybe wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Acidosis(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2022
The 5-year gap was a trophy to you, reason you couldn't stop talking and bragging about it like a damaged radio. According to you, you had that discussion with just two people? Really? Trophy wey more than 5,000 people have read online in your previous threads?

Wait, after discussing your personal matter with colleagues, you went ahead to discuss the outcome of your gossip with your woman? What were you expecting? cheesy

You're not ready for marriage so don't bother talking to another older woman. Settle for a 20 year old lady and wait 5-10 years before delving into marriage.

13 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by pocohantas(f): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Acidosis:
The 5-year gap was a trophy to you, reason you couldn't stop talking and bragging about it like a damaged radio. According to you, you had that discussion with just two people? Really? Trophy wey more than 5,000 people have read online in your previous threads?

Wait, after discussing your personal matter with colleagues, you went ahead to discuss the outcome of your gossip with your woman? What were you expecting? cheesy

You're not ready for marriage so don't bother talking to another older woman. Settle for a 20 year old lady and wait 5-10 years before delving into marriage.

Thank heavens this is coming from a man. Na who no know them dey fit whine.

Men don’t see women as trophies but as sex objects indeed. What won’t these alpha males say to make themselves feel better. Something wey we dey see everyday? grin grin

You won’t hear the last of it from them.

10 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2022
JASONjnr:
Older single ladies tends to have this issues ... They always feel like they're making a mistake or that they are not in the right relationship...

The age differences will always be a problem regardless...

If she's willing to let down her guts and behave like she's your mate.. only then will the both of you move smoothly..

Buy from her replies... and you admitting that it's all your fault.. then you're a simp... A very bold simp..

OP work on your self esteem and learn to keep your relationship talks to yourself and not discuss it to your friends...

Coming to visit you will be difficult for her as she will feel that 5jose guys will begin to see her as a desperate lady trying to clinch on younger guys just to get married...

Why are you, BabbanBura and all the other guys for that matter, judging (her) from a single story? I thought a single story is a very dangerous thing? I thought you all liked to hear from BOTH sides so as to give a BALANCED opinion? undecided He mentioned how the lady said she felt... do you consider the manner in which the man told his friends how old she is? Do you consider how he might have portrayed her? So what's the issues or mistake older ladies make that you're on about?

He's a simp for admitting his faults?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Gosh234:
Never did I agreed that I am at fault
As it stands now

Yawns. If you feel nothing is wrong and you are in the right, what's the point of this thread?

Carry the same pride go tell her say make she comot for your life na.

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

By your father? Maybe wink
so,you were molested by a ghost.No wonder you type like a sicko.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by pocohantas(f): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
so,you were molested by a ghost.No wonder you type like a sicko.

Exactly. Being a ghost didn’t take away his tendencies. wink wink

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Calibrator: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2022
A man should know when to speak, what to speak and where to speak.

One rule of dating older ladies: No matter the circumstances, never bring up the age difference and if she brings it up, shrug it off..... An older lady will only be bothered by the age difference if she notice that it bothers you.

Use your sense waka no be leg!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

now I know you are really a psycho.enjoy the Rape.Such a bitter person

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
now I know you are really a psycho.enjoy the Rape.Such a bitter person

Lol. You done vex? grin
Na you start am na. Oya sorry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Ishilove: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOO!!! POCOHANTAS!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Ishilove:

LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOO!!! POCOHANTAS!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They always try to take swipes at women with rape/molestation. Inadvertently admitting it indeed scars the victims. But when they see real life situations like Baba Ijesha’s case, they claim women overreact. When a lady says she was raped as a child, they say she is lying.

He doesn’t care if I was raped as a child and would offer no closure. He just hoped that was the case, so he can reopen an old wound and hit below the belt. He had it coming…

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Ishilove: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

They always try to take swipes at women with rape/molestation. Inadvertently admitting it indeed scars the victims. But when they see real life situations like Baba Ijesha’s case, they claim women overreact. When a lady says she was raped as a child, they say she is lying.

He doesn’t care if I was raped as a child and would offer no closure. He just hoped that was the case, so he can reopen an old wound and hit below the belt. He had it coming…
Well spoken, and I totally agree. Rape is not what should be used to score cheap points.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
pocohantas:

The heights of... heights of what I don't even know! When they want to attack women, they believe rape does happen and destabilises a woman into adulthood...

But a rape victim would come forward and they would downplay it, call her a liar and whatnot.

7 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by pocohantas(f): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

The heights of... heights of what I don't even know! When they want to attack women, they believe rape does happen and destabilises a woman into adulthood...

But a rape victim would come forward and they would downplay it, call her a liar and whatnot.

Men know the truth,
They only hate to hear it from women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Acidbath: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gosh234:
I will go straight to the point and make this brief. Recall this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6990203/should-marry
On March this year I got a job as ICT officer in a firm which made me move to Lagos ,we are super excited about this development and everything working out fine (No relationship is perfect, understanding kept us going)

I served in a university, towards completion of my service year, I accomodated a guy who got to know about us
One day we were in a arguement of dating or marrying someone older than you.
I stood my ground that I can marry irrespective of age, provided it is what I want
The guy came to conclusion that it seems my spouse is older than me, we laughed over it (That ends it)

Secondly my friend Davidson that live in the same compound who is done with his studies, working while waiting on NYSC.
I told him about my woman , how I love her and ready to settle down as soon as things go as planned for me (he have seen her visited once but they never met)
He asked me if she work, I told him
He asked of her age, I JUST TOLD HIM THAT SHE IS A BIT OLDER THA ME.

While discussing with my woman last night , I was assuring her how much I love her irrespective of anything then I pointed out the two above incidence
To my greatest surprise she became angry eith me
In her words
a) She detest dating underage, how she found herself in this mess she can't tell

b) I should go ahead and tell my mum and elder brother (they just talk via phone) and even all my friends

c) I make her look desperate, that she is loosing interest already

d) I insulted her and she can't trust me again

NOTE
a) I promised her that no one will know of the age difference even if they know she is older

b) I never mentioned her age to these people or the age gap

My crime is that I admitted that she is older and I am proud and love her wholeheartedly

I don't see this working out again
I feel so belittled
Gosh

In your older thread, you stated she proposed for marriage. You are not the one who proposed to her. You both know the pedophilic society you are in. And now you are telling people she is older than you. This ought not to be a big deal as it isn't abroad but to her,it is.

If you had a job and were financially secure, I would believe every single thing you say about your love for her. I personally feel you wouldn't feel same if the reverse was the case.

I don't know how wired you are psychologically so I won't say you are too young for marriage at 25.

If you really love her, excuse her insecurities. When you wed and get her pregnant, her mind will come down.

Edit: even the topic of the other thread you posted is enough to show you have doubts. That's why you have been discussing her age with your friends. You have your own insecurities as well. Let her go and huzzle for your money till the next 10 years.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Gosh234: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2022
crackhaus:

Honestly, this is why I feel you did nothing wrong.

Whether you tell people her age now or they found out later, one or the other her age was not going to remain a secret forever.

She has her own issues and she needs to sort that out.
Yea, I am keeping it for her then, if you lie , she will be like you are not proud of her, if you tell the truth, wahala .......
Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Gosh234: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Don’t you men remind women of who is older and the captain everyday? So what is wrong with reminding una once in a while? grin

As for young guys, especially the ones U-33, THEY DON’T HAVE SENSE 99% of the time. It is even worse in this generation.

Ordinary 22yrs old girl would comfortably and easily get a Ned to comport himself and do her bidding.

Women on the average mature emotionally faster than men (redpillers can argue this- their business). So why do you think a younger guy can make sense to an older woman? She is years ahead emotionally and very few guys can meet up. I am sure most women that have been with them would be getting the feeling because many act like they need complan abi pacifier.

On top of that they talk too much! It is like a trophy that an older woman is submitting to them. Everything is an ego trip for men. That's the only reason this one is talking chochocho. The whole Nigeria must know an older woman is coming to cook efo riro for him.

As for his babe, she should get a grip of herself. It is not going to be a secret forever.

Peace!
Awwwsh, sister easy, if you have problem with men I am not the cause of it

Read well you see how mine happened
Am not bragging or using mega phone to tell everyone
She has a good physique that you can never know

My act was out of love and never a mockery
I love her despite whatever
If I should lie now, you may start saying I am not proud of her or whatever , even here will say same thing

Alright, I am at fault
I have apologised
And it's only these two that have known this
That is settled

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Gosh234: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2022
kayperry:

why is it only on seperational cases you are alway making sense undecided try to be eating balance diet sho gbo
Lol....we settled already, I thought she was ending it
Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Gosh234: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
there are a lot of young guy s getting married to Older ladies everyday..even alot of young black guys getting married to older foreigners everyday.the only reason women mature emotionally quick than guys of their age is because of too much body count.how many young ladies reason well if it's not to be on social media from morning till night thinking of the next maga.we all know most ladies reason like fish brain and the only way you feel they make men submit is just because of sex that can be gotten anywhere nowadays.get your fact right.the same way young ladies are marrying old men is same way young guys marry old women.A man will never see a woman as a trophy but as a sex object.who woman epp.its no biggie.i have 2cousins who married very older ladies and no issues,I have dated older ladies and no issues.same way young ladies handle old men is same way young guys handle old women so why the diss and bitterness.you are always bitter when typing abo tout men.sorry,were you molested?
Thanks for your comment, I learnt from there too, She too it so far, I wonder if I had issues with her before now
Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Gosh234: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why are you, BabbanBura and all the other guys for that matter, judging (her) from a single story? I thought a single story is a very dangerous thing? I thought you all liked to hear from BOTH sides so as to give a BALANCED opinion? undecided He mentioned how the lady said she felt... do you consider the manner in which the man told his friends how old she is? Do you consider how he might have portrayed her? So what's the issues or mistake older ladies make that you're on about?

He's a simp for admitting his faults?
I didn't portray her bad in any way
Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Gosh234: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Acidosis:

Thanks �
Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Gosh234: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yawns. If you feel nothing is wrong and you are in the right, what's the point of this thread?

Carry the same pride go tell her say make she comot for your life na.
I am not into slavery or begging for love, I have apologised to her and we are good now , any other thing left ?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Gosh234: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Acidbath:

In your older thread, you stated she proposed for marriage. You are not the one who proposed to her. You both know the pedophilic society you are in. And now you are telling people she is older than you. This ought not to be a big deal as it isn't abroad but to her,it is.

If you had a job and were financially secure, I would believe every single thing you say about your love for her. I personally feel you wouldn't feel same if the reverse was the case.

I don't know how wired you are psychologically so I won't say you are too young for marriage at 25.

If you really love her, excuse her insecurities. When you wed and get her pregnant, her mind will come down.

Edit: even the topic of the other thread you posted is enough to show you have doubts. That's why you have been discussing her age with your friends. You have your own insecurities as well. Let her go and huzzle for your money till the next 10 years.
In the previous thread, I had no job yet and we needed everything to happen so fast, hence creating the thread, am ok now , my only insecurity is not having enough of my own cos I don't know what tomorrow maybe

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by pocohantas(f): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Gosh234:
Alright, I am at fault
I have apologised
And it's only these two that have known this
That is settled

You settled? Trust me, that is your business. If I cared, I would have quoted you. I didn’t because I don’t care about you or your relationship.

Do have a nice day, Younger Boyfriend. wink

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2022
OP enjoy yourself jare,no big deal.younger guys dey handle older women on a steady.Marry her if she ticks what you want.life goes on.Forget those pained ladies and their comments.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gosh234:
I am not into slavery or begging for love, I have apologised to her and we are good now , any other thing left ?

No, except to note the fact of you going back on your initial words smiley, which prompted my comment earlier.

Na you carry your mata come here...don't be fighting anybody in your head for their comments.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. You done vex? grin
Na you start am na. Oya sorry.
grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Couldn’t have said it better
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
OP enjoy yourself jare,no big deal.younger guys dey handle older women on a steady.Marry her if she ticks what you want.life goes on.Forget those pained ladies and their comments.

Pained ladies? Who? Hiw/why are they pained? When men make generalizations about women, they are being realistic, but when women do the same, it's 'painment?' Please, make it make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Pained ladies? Who? Hiw/why are they pained? When men make generalizations about women, they are being realistic, but when women do the same, it's 'painment?' Please, make it make sense.
stop Quoting me pls.go an be with your pained crew.Former first lady of taraba just married a younger guy,its on nairaland.Enjoy your opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
stop Quoting me pls.go an be with your pained crew.Former first lady of taraba just married a younger guy,its on nairaland.Enjoy your opinion.

You are posting your opinion on a public forum, and so anyone can quote you. Stop making such an unrealistic request... especially as you are also referring to me. You called me "pained" and then say I should leave you alone? No. I want to get exactly what the issue is. Which crew? Have I at any point mentioned on this site that I am a member of some organisation or group? And what exactly makes us "pained?" You haven't answered that; I want to know. I don't care if 95% of your response to me is insults, so long as there's a reasonable and logical 5% answer, and until then, I will do this back and forth with you—civilly.

I should enjoy my opinion? Please, highlight anywhere I said that it is wrong for an older woman to marry a younger man... did I say it cannot be done? smiley Did you read my comments at all before directing a generic 'accusation' at me? Or it's just sweet and convenient for you to lash out at me, for no reason?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys / Right Finger For An Engagement Ring,third Or Fourth Finger From The Thumb?? / Man Sent To Prison For Failing To Marry A Lady He Got Pregnant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.