Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now (53794 Views)

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Badrufresh(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Oya grin
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by ramdris(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
What kind of nonsense post is this.. why is nairaland accommodating all this kids sef angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Drsnives(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Go ahead b4 a sharp nigger helps you out grin
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by BigDawsNet: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Don't do it niggaa

Unless he sure 4 u she's gonna be ur wife

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Hastaad: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Give me her number

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Juanmike(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
De flower her na, why you dey talk here?
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by meobizy(f): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Who don pen this lie now?
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Torosk1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
You fool

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by naijapikin2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
So we should help you with what
Our manhood's
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Lanretoye(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
The way kids have infiltrated this forum is so disgusting,see this one that doesn't even know what is ASUU strike wants to disvirgin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Honjoshy4u: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Go pay bride price first. Anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Pbabi(f): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

So Guys Please Advice Me On This. cry cry cry

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??
what is disvirgin??
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Omoslim26: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nna ehhn angry

Who dey carry all this kind thread enter FP sef na wa oo angry

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Juanmike(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Uzomacharles:
She wan comot for CAGE...

If you dick her then watch her carefully..

But if you get strong heart for HEARTBREAK then no disvirgin her...

Either way, he is going to loose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Itzurboi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
formerUKSF:
Senior man.
You should know the answer to your question,which is to not disvirgin her until after marriage. undecided

But as you are here to seek opinion. I suggest you give her a choking sex make sure you hold her neck
And handle her roughly. angry angry

If she gets that thing from someone else first you are a gunner..
grin

MODIFIED: are you the one in your dp.
After confirming if he is, please don't type the thing you have in mind. Just jejely take your seniorman back.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
It will be good if you can persuade her to wait till after marriage in which case you must start marriage arrangement now and not telling her to wait till next year or years after. If you do this she will reason with you and wait but if you don't, I might be the one to drill her eventually
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nonexisting: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
That your girlfriend is getting married soon so start getting ready for premium tears. I just want to give you the expo. She just wants to settle you with the virginity before dumping you for the suitor that is currently stalking her. If vaginarians mean you, you're finished except you are equal to the task. I'll be waiting patiently for your tears my SIMPle brother.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Toluwanise247(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

Call me to help you out because you can’t do it…… that is my work

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??

Call me to help you out because you can’t do it…… that is my work
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by incandescentena: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
sad

90 percent of girls are fake with this virgin of a thing. Just like that siofra with huge V

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wait till after marriage if she can't let her go. She might have other motive
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Weezy463: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
formerUKSF:
Senior man.
You should know the answer to your question,which is to not disvirgin her until after marriage. undecided

But as you are here to seek opinion. I suggest you give her a choking sex make sure you hold her neck

grin

grin
formerUKSF:
Senior man.

grin

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Hotzone(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
If u love her, do it very fast

They are angels in human form but be very careful, any day u abandon her then ur trouble begins
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Kingray10: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do it, if not someone else will. And you will regret it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Gadaluck(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol, OP no worries. Just bring her to me lemme prepare her for u. I promise not to vawulate her grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Weezy463: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Hastaad:
Give me her number
grin
Hastaad:
Give me her number
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by OgaDeyVex: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nawa for this poster

This is one of the reason Why Oga Dey Vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Do de needful b4 another person do it 4 u,
Atleast mak u use am compensate urself in all de Cash u hav spent,
Dnt be surprised if another guy do it 4 u,
It will end in tears 4 u

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by alizma: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Is time you boys and girls start quoting your age when requesting for advise on sexual related issues.
How old are you, how old is your partner in crime to be, are you both under your respective parents or you are working and able to take care of yourselves?

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by nosmassam(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

From experience, someone is disturbing her out there, she has make up her mind to marry whosoever disvagin her ,she go marry

If the other guy Disvirgin her, and if na you she will be faithful to whosoever disclosed her

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Hotzone(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Do de needful b4 another person do it 4 u,
Atleast mak u use am compensate urself in all de Cash u hav spent,
Dnt be surprised if another guy do it 4 u,
It will end in tears 4 u

Is this the only reason, u think the girl is so cheap because she loves the guy? Ndi ara juru here!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by MSesan: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Omo see lyrics...

Frales6:
Hiaaa... some have food but are not hungry, some are hungry but dem never see food to chop. But as I dey like this now, if I see free food I go chop am well...to avoid, "let me explain"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her / Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.