Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now (53825 Views)

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by TheMaharajah: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
If you ask me, na who I go ask.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Stevo35: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just do it* let 10 litres of oil be close to you.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Shagamoni(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bros if you are ready to marry her, go ahead and pay her bride price asap and make her your wife, but if you are not ready to do that, just let her go so she can live her life the way she wants to and you move on with you life and FOCUS
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Bukola94: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
superCleanworks:

Please don't do it. it is against the WORD OF GOD. You will spend 6,000000 years in hell if you do it.
Bring her let me protect her for you and return her back when you are ready to marry her to avoid temptation.
is not up to that, is just 666 years in hellfire
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by kosiebe(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

So Guys Please Advice Me On This. cry cry cry

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??
Oga, she's telling you that someone else is on the verge of doing it now. If you know what is good, do the needful
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by LIFE60edet(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wow, so good to hear that but answer me this question; Did u want her to go to hell, if your answer is no then do it because they said, go into the world and multiplied and now, u want her to die as a virgin, nawoo
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by ashawopikin(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your virgin is no longer a virgin, that's why she's insisting so u won't be disappointed on your wedding night
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by GUNITGuy: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Talk to her the benefits of virginity .... She's going to appreciate it and let her know you love her like that.....
She's only looking for your validation just like most women do from someone they love
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Augedudo: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Guy! do what is thought to be good to do.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Bobbiee: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
If she doesn't get it from you she will get it elsewhere
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Augedudo: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hello Guy! do what is thought to be good to do right.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by swissgoldenpro2: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'm here for the comments
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by KLand(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do you fear God? obey his word: wait till you marry her to do the do with the girl.

Do you love and respect her? Wait till marriage.

Do you want to be proud of your self in future? Don't do what the girl is asking.

Finally, if you really care about our advice, say no to the girl's request.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Ppp1p: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
They want it pls do it
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Berankis: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Don't do it. If she is yours, she would keep herself for you. Trust me, it's not worth it. Either you do it or not, if she's gonna leave she will.
Try to focus and grow yourself first, this makes you a man. It's one of the regrets I have till today, how I wish I could turn back the hands of time...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by 2016easy2017: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??

Don't mind her. She's lying. Not a virgin. Wants to get at you or atleast taste you before she loses u

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Streetdreamx(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
She warns you to freedom her from the bondage so that she can start receiving it outside without you noticing.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Squidbabe: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
First Of all ,the girl really loves you and feels pity for u that u have been starving because of her. She is just emotional,once the emotions clear ,regret sets in.
2, if ur not ready to marry her don't disvirgin her, most gals that keep themselves do so not because they won't enjoy the sex but because she wants to do the right thing. If she decided to give it to u just like that just know it that ur married automatically cos she has checked in her mind ,"since I'll one day marry this guy why don't I give him now since he will still be the one to disvirgin me when we finally get married" . im speaking based on experience. Don't touch her!
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by oppyz1234(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wait bro! Are you a virgin? If yes, don't disvirgin her but if the ans is no then disvirgin her cos if you don't do it for her someone else will do it for her.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by bowei(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
It should be an honour, someone she might give in to is pestering her!!! It gives more assurance if you finally marry her, its more than an Ego thing then, your pride too... but if she strays and you marry her later, alaaye you'll always be watching your back........
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Sapskid: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ode you need our approval before you back your woman.chai
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by bowei(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
No advice from other gender....
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Collins005(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
How soon are u guy getting married, maybe she want it to be u and not the other guy.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Clinghton: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Who else is tired of advising on this kind of comment.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Alvino1(m): 12:26am On Jul 21, 2022
DCmaverick:

Warning!
Some P****sies are better left unf****kd than F***kd
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by BluntCrazeMan: 1:13am On Jul 21, 2022
DCmaverick:

Wait until you marry her.
But by then, someone might have done the deflowering for you on your behalf..
And if you complain about it, she will put the blame on you
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Judd007: 5:18am On Jul 21, 2022
You de fear to lash her,
DCmaverick:

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Emmanuel30a: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
DCmaverick:

Foolish question! What have read in The Bible? What was written in THE BIBLE? Sebi you have a religion, if you are not following THE BIBLE? Follow whatever Religion you are following... Your Religion didn't say anything about Pre- marital Sex? You are in trouble or you are probably looking for trouble. You are not a noble! You are not humble... You want to fumble... A humble noble won't fumble less he or she be humbled, crumbled and stumbled...
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by bansempire22(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2022
tayo60:
Don't do it ! She wants you to disvirgin her so she would be free to chop other dicks, that's her intention.
i like this update
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Orpe7(m): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2022
1. Either she is getting tempted outside
2. Wants u to unlock her to roam freely with others
3. Has an incurable diseases and wnats to set u up

Either way na ur choice
U do it or not, there's always a repercussion
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Poleski: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2022
DCmaverick:

Why do you think it is a good idea to wait until marriage to have sex with someone you plan to spend the rest of your life with? Don't you want to know if you two are sexually compatible before marriage? Lack of good sex is one of the major things that destroys a marriage.

Go ahead and disvirgin her. Marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee a great marriage. Remember to use condom or you two should go for a medical checkup before having sex without condom.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Carein:
How old are you both?

am 20 and she is 18, so what am i suppose to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Love Older Men! / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.