Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now (53778 Views)

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by IrepChrist: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

So Guys Please Advice Me On This. cry cry cry

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??

Son, please don't commit furnication. Seat her down and talk to her about it. Better still look for books and materials on *why you need to keep your virginity* .
Follow her through and make sure her mind is renewed. Above all you both should get born again.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by cedricksly: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??
oga you said it already in your write up that you don't want to, so which advise you want from us again Oga do wetin u like
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by iamsamorano(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmm Mr protector ��
superCleanworks:

Please don't do it. it is against the WORD OF GOD. You will spend 6,000000 years in hell if you do it.
Bring her let me protect her for you and return her back when you are ready to marry her to avoid temptation.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by kaywhy09(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
This could be me someday.

Let me sit and learn.

Meanwhile, I gat you for branding and corporate services.

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by GUDABILITY: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
This same opportunity was given to me back then in 2016 with my Ex when we are in the Polytechnic. She begged me to deflower her but i refused. I claimed to be a motherf--c--king saint back then. That is the greatest regret of my life till date. She went ahead to do it with another man after our graduation. Today am dining on the table of my own regret. I'm a novelist now and I have written many novels about her but that still can't take away the pains. She has begged beyond begging for me to forgive her but she knew well that I won't accept her back. She even said if I won't accept her back at least we should still have sex even if it is twice she will be OK and will feel forgiven but I just can't. A word is enough for the wise bro. I will rest my pen hear.

For your book writing: vickleoshigaba@gmail.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Gbeng30(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
The truth is that once you disvirgin her, you must be available to service her always bcoz if you don't she get it somewhere else, bcoz it always sweet them when you just tear it

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Gbeng30(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gbeng30:
The truth is that once you disvirgin her, you must be available to service always bcoz if you don't she get it somewhere else, bcoz it always sweet them when you just tear it
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by doneback04: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
superCleanworks:

Please don't do it. it is against the WORD OF GOD. You will spend 6,000000 years in hell if you do it.
Bring her let me protect her for you and return her back when you are ready to marry her to avoid temptation.
I don't get this right? Protect her as a landlord or security personnel, my brother beware of 419 OOO make person no used help come first you chop your juices
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Chopcy29: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Who be this one
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Maybe she is pregnant and want to push it on you. You never can tell.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by lomprico(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Do it!
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Countersam(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

See what ASUU strike has caused

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Og4love(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bring her let me protect her for you and return her back when you are ready to marry her to avoid temptation. [/quote]hmmm

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by MartinsD12(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Go hustle abeg dey dey find girl to dis virgin if you do that and get her pregnant will you marry her, you said you ain't ready for marriage now , focus on making money first .

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Storyoflove: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
I have this for you if you are a Christian (true child of God) or seeking to be a true child of God:

For this is the will of God, that you should be consecrated (separated and set apart for pure and holy living): that you should abstain and shrink from all sexual vice, That each one of you should know how to possess (control, manage) his own body in consecration (purity, separated from things profane) and honor, Not [to be used] in the passion of lust like the heathen, who are ignorant of the true God and have no knowledge of His will,
1 Thessalonians 4:3‭-‬5 AMPC

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by suratwo62: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Send me her WhatsApp number, let me talk to her cheesy
Yes very good. Talk to her. Advise her not to want him to disvirgin her. But if she insists. Then since her boyfriend wants to wait. Then show her how her boyfriend will do it when he marries her.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by harmonyglobal: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Do it now or another person will

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Malabopikin: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Carein:
How old are you both?
waiting concern age for this matter now

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Echoban: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
Don't do it ! She wants you to disvirgin her so she would be free to chop other dicks, that's her intention.

Quiet. What if sex is actually hungrying her angry

U want her to go and run it outside and later come back to apologise to d guy bah? Same u LL advise him to accept her back like that grin

Op. Chop it o, many of us are grown up men telling u reality.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by AmbassadoR100(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
After doing it, don't be surprised when your life starts moving backwards and you start experiencing chastisement from God.
DCmaverick:

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Mvena(f): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
The question is… You wan marry her?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Timijo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just give me her number, and I will help you advise her.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Cutehector(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Frales6:
Hiaaa... some have food but are not hungry, some are hungry but dem never see food to chop. But as I dey like this now, if I see free food I go chop am well...to avoid, "let me explain"
if she was ur daughter,would you be saying this

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
Don't do it ! She wants you to disvirgin her so she would be free to chop other dicks, that's her intention.
Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wabbish thousands of kids on nairand

You sometimes think you're arguing with matured minds...no wonder they never get it
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by kingsceemark(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Give me her number make I advise her first before I advise you
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by kingsceemark(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:

Chaiii this our opposite gender, una sabi una self oooo, you just hit the nail on the head

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Mystery9(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fear God and keep his commandment.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by zakkxx: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please young man don’t do it! If she insist then just know she is not for you! Run ooo! Each sex a s six months of suffering and poverty! If u do it three times u have transfer your suffering to next year! Pls if u have the means go and pay her dowry ASAP!! God bless u
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Elidrisy20: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Give me her contact,then you wait after marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.