Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now (53775 Views)

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Ashirioluwa: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Social media is the main weapon to destroy this world because youths of this generation cannot live without social media……all their private matters become PUBLIC
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Frales6(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cutehector:
if she was ur daughter,would you be saying this
heavenly race na per head ooo. dem no dey do daughter things 4 heaven bcoz everybody go answer 4 himself how he lived his life.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by ttobizz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
Don't do it ! She wants you to disvirgin her so she would be free to chop other dicks, that's her intention.

Flesh and blood as not revealed this to you grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Mimizebi(f): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

So Guys Please Advice Me On This. cry cry cry

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??

SMH! Abeg wetin be this again
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Lightorder: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
Don't do it ! She wants you to disvirgin her so she would be free to chop other dicks, that's her intention.
this your wisdom is SUPERNATURAL

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
ihatebuhari:
are you alright dear? Please read your comment carefully! Pls go for mental evaluation I'll pay for the bill
You don't have the right to hate Buhari, to start with.
Ma , please, should I drop my account details? I will be glad if you will pay for the check up.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by countryman13: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??
It's better U do it now that she's d one demanding for it else someone else will play the role for you. So it's up to you
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Pymetrics: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fear Allah!!!. Don't do it. It's better you both get married now and do it after. Don't ever yield to her request.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Oceanblaze(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

You seem to be a gbaun
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by taiwolomo1: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
u are a GOAT... grin
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by amakanancy(f): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Don't do it. It is a sin.
She might have a game plan. Probably she's not even a virgin and she wants you to discover now...

Just don't fornicate

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by anayolity: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:

Experience!!!
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Obason22(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wait for another 2yrs
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by biggie73(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Deflower her this minute or you may lose her.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by tayo60(f): 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
All of Una wey dey quote me, dos that support my motion, I hail Una, and dos that objected, na Una sabi o. What I no be say, na fact I dey yarn so.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by VEHINTOLAR: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
There is another man somewhere ! She wants you to do it so that you won't be alarmed when you finally want to deflower her and you meet the place already as wide as Lagos - Ibadan expressway ! You better do it now before she takes it to that man somewhere and thereafter breaks up with you !
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Abbeycharles(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tosyne2much, abeg come shook mouth for this matter

This is your area of expertise
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by godofuck231: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
No wait , her new side dude i wanking for her to come over
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by BoboKush(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Well wait till u get married

Shey u hear

Before then God will let her jam somebody like me so we can help u since u can't do it
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by JoshB92: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
She already have someone asking for it outside but she what's you to be the first to launch it, by so doing you won't know whe she gives it out. Wisdom!

DCmaverick:

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by frankpepe: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bros,if ur the one forcing the movement stop, but if she is the one moving the jolli pls fire.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nazgul:

Then marry her if that's your stand... unless you're a teenager still living under his parents roof, if you belong to that category, I would advice you to exhibit self control cos the responsibilities associated with premarital sex (pregnancy) in Buhari's Nigeria isn't something to long for as a young guy depending on his parents for survival.

If you're independent and can comfortably cater for a family, I don't see why you would choose to raise alarm over this issue when you know the right thing to do.

Marry her just because she wants sex?

Omo this your advice na die o cheesy
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by kiyomi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Guy man u b ODE!! So for ur mind now you believe u go marry d girl.beta do wetin u go do and remkve that tumor of Mr good guy!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by emmaitive(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:
guy no do am oo, there's a way that seems right unto a man, but the end therefore is d way of death

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Bouncin(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Op, no waste time sef. I been get one babe then wey be virgin. I con say make I leave am till we marry.I travel go do service for abuja. Anti con de complain say I no de around.
I didnt know say another sharp guy don de give am better gbola for my back. Omo na so I take loose that girl oo. I suspect say that guy gbola nogo be here. E pain me die oo. I con swear.

Now any virgin wey I see, na straight I de tear am. No time.
So OP no be like me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by emmaitive(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
There's way that seems right unto a man but the end there of is the way of death. If you love your life no try am
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Khastro(m): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
DCmaverick:

Don't brother. Unwrapping the product means it can be used freely, unlike now that you know it has not been "used".
Plus if she's not faithful afterwards, she will make up a thing and leave you!
One year of dating is an eternity. Please save your heart. A breakup can be disastrous! Keep your head and focus on your enterprise.
Another, plan to get married already! Before end of year.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by paduzman: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Lol, so you came to nairaland for advice?
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Pappyjulie196(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
formerUKSF:
Senior man.
You should know the answer to your question,which is to not disvirgin her until after marriage. undecided

But as you are here to seek opinion. I suggest you give her a choking sex make sure you hold her neck
And handle her roughly. angry angry

If she gets that thing from someone else first you are a gunner..
You gave me the best advise that suite the situation bro.. women tends to love the very first person that disvirgin them.
grin

MODIFIED: are you the one in your dp.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Joeyfizzo: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
so true ...... But another guy will do it if he rejects...Example I will do it for him
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Frales6:

heavenly race na per head ooo. dem no dey do daughter things 4 heaven bcoz everybody go answer 4 himself how he lived his life.
tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.