Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now (53824 Views)

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
BigYash:
Op na small cultist. If you go give her belle en. You go small pass as you dey for your dp so. Go ask how much be baby food now first.

Comrade, easy easy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Kipaji: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
tayo60:
Don't do it ! She wants you to disvirgin her so she would be free to chop other dicks, that's her intention.
Hmm... That's an interesting perspective.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kipaji:

Hmm... That's an interesting perspective.
u think
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=olisaEze post=114913350]
Just come out in public and be capping crap. Somebori say e wanna boink and dis one is exhibiting savior complex! Wait till you’re answering sweet boy while another man will be shoving a pillar down her esophagus!

Anyway, instead of spelling out what u are for the mods to ban me here, lemme just drop it pictorially! grin[/quote
i wont do such a tin , u should knw dix and knw peace
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
ufotty2001:
This is how I disflower a girl. Up till now she no won leave me.

na so e suppose be na grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
adecz:

If you no do am, she will look
for a willing ' accomplice' .... wink wink wink

Could be she is even doubting whether
you sabi do the thing sef... Maybe her
female friends are putting ideas into her
head, saying you may not be normal
down 'there'. ..

You better do the needful & save
our collective men name❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️

✌️✌️✌️✌️

yes i will save our reputation cool cool
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by adecz: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
What is the Situation Report❓❓😉😉😉
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
adecz:

What is the Situation Report❓❓😉😉😉

i finally did it and guess wat?? we have been in harmony thereafter grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by adecz: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
DCmaverick:

i finally did it and guess wat?? we have been in harmony thereafter grin grin grin

👏👏We the brotherhood of men celebrate
you gallantry and sexcapade 🏆🥇🥇🥇

More grease to your waist and
wishing you a blissful union in the
fullness of time 🤛👊🤜 ( 3 gbosas )
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
adecz:

👏👏We the brotherhood of men celebrate
you gallantry and sexcapade 🏆🥇🥇🥇

More grease to your waist and
wishing you a blissful union in the
fullness of time 🤛👊🤜 ( 3 gbosas )

thanks my pleasure grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Solocoin: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Since you didn't have the intention of having a canal knowledge with her best on moral principles. Don't do it even if she want you to do it, keep to your moral conscience and obey your creator than the devil that is speaking through her. Even if that will make her to leave let her go but keep to your moral principles.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Solocoin:
Since you didn't have the intention of having a canal knowledge with her best on moral principles. Don't do it even if she want you to do it, keep to your moral conscience and obey your creator than the devil that is speaking through her. Even if that will make her to leave let her go but keep to your moral principles.

u tink if so den i will try grin grin
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by fuckwell2080: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
stupid boy from ur comment it show u are a kid still liuing with ur parent eating eba they cloth an feed you.you are looking for a little girl to destroy her life can u buy pampers when u get that LITTE BITCH pregnant.Some little girls are so DAFTS run after small boys who still suck there MAMA BREAST when you now get pregnant ABORTION be next u loose ur LIFE or u become DAMAGE for life one unlucky man will inherit ur problem after been DAMAGE.Hope the men in this forum understand my most ualuable point i drop my pen why you all been serue 2 bottles of cold beer sunday.
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Okorosemeka: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2023
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

So Guys Please Advice Me On This. cry cry cry

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??
if you don't do that I bet you someone else will,her hormones are raging and the best thing you can do for her is to get a fresh jar of Vaseline and break down the doors of that pvssy
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
Okorosemeka:
if you don't do that I bet you someone else will,her hormones are raging and the best thing you can do for her is to get a fresh jar of Vaseline and break down the doors of that pvssy

i hear u bro grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Love Older Men! / Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.