Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) (41995 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / My Soon To Be Wife / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
I had thought there was a mistake with the topic until I read the story. Gays are abnormal and disgusting.
You do realize that the idol whom your moniker is named after has three gay bars in Florida right?

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
Haynnie:

Choices may occur
Sexuality isn't a choice

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Celsony:

Animals know better because they know the opposite sex when they want to mate
Next time carry out your research before spewing false info. Homosexuality is present in all animal species

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
I love this episode. Women should be made to understand that they cannot rope men with pregnancy.

You mean beauty is the eyes of the beholder....

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Cousin9999: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
He's dressed like an absolute mor0n, but it's better that he goes on his way instead of ruining this woman's life.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by akbonus: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
DEFINATELY BEING GAY IS DEMONIC,ASK ME WHY?GOD IS NOT AN AUTHOR OF CONFUSION ALL THE WHAT THIS PEOLE ARE SAYING IS JUST PURE MADNESS.GOD DID NOT CREATE ANUS FOR SEX,RATHER HE CREATED VAGINA FOR THAT PURPOSE,SO WHAT IS THE MAN GIVING HIS ANUS ENJOYING?THE IDIOT WHO IS FUCKING MIGHT ENJOY THE ORGASM WHILE EJACULATING INSIDE A SMELLING ANUS.SPITT,THE EXCITEMENT OF SEEING A WOMANS unclothedness CANNOT BE EXPLAIN,THE SITE OF SOME WOMEN'S unclothedness ALONE GET SOME MEN SHAKING.THERE IS A MEXICAN PROVERB THAT SAYS "THE MORE FLESH A WOMAN EXPOSES,THE LESS LOGICAL A MAN THINKS.THE DEVIL HAS FINALLY LANDED ON EARTH AND ESTABLISHED HIS KINGDOM PERMANETLY.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Bekind123: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zulu2022:
God help us,ppl turning into animal
Please, animals can't do this, this is an insult to animal kingdom. Or have you seen a gay lion before?
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by HustlePro: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Haynnie:
Hope the woman abort the pregnancy so she won’t give birth to an abomination like her fiancé. Crazy things are really happening. Spits!
The media in the west is a weapon used to propagate this thing into people's mind...
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by J3susFr3ak: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Sexuality isn't a choice

YES it is!! You remind me of this Iraqi Taxi driver who picked me up at the Ottawa Airport and while driving me to my destination at Kanata--he started admitting to me how desperate he needed sex from ANOTHER MAN!! He tried to persuade me to come to his home before heading to my destination...I refused! When he parked the vehicle at my destination...he even wanted to remove his dick for me to inspect at the car park just because he wanted to desperately have sex with another man! And even when I told him I prefer women--the Iraqi dude whose wife left him because he was so gay wanted sex so bad because his Chinese gay sex lover was not around then!

Humans were created with a higher level of self-control to go with the higher level of supposed intelligence! You do not allow any type of "emotions" bully you into doing something tragic in the name of releasing hormones...which will only lead to shame, guilt and a pretty much slavish addiction to the same rage hormones bullying you to do the same again and again.

God did not create robots to be bullied into shameful acts by mere emotions and hormones. God created you with the capacity to choose HIM FIRST so that He alone through Jesus Christ can help restore true self-control, free will and a sound mind back to your life.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by juman(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
They are turning this world upside down.
Man marrying man.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Gospel2Day: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
There is no limits to the depth of iniquity, immorality and insanity that Satan will take anyone who rejects God's Love revealed in Jesus.
Satan will steal and kill and destroy your sense of reasoning and shame and decency, if you turn your back on God's moral laws and refuse to surrender your life to Jesus.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by CrownOfClay724: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
hoctre20:
God ooooo
God Abeg grin grin grin

cheesy grin
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by juman(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
If she can contact us in africa, we can get her man back. grin

But better let the stinking ass go.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Jeffy1206(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sickening embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Celsony: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Next time carry out your research before spewing false info. Homosexuality is present in all animal species

Ogbeni calm down Mr know it all. Are you one of them? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

YES it is!! You remind me of this Iraqi Taxi driver who picked me up at the Ottawa Airport and while driving me to my destination at Kanata--he started admitting to me how desperate he needed sex from ANOTHER MAN!! He tried to persuade me to come to his home before heading to my destination...I refused! When he parked the vehicle at my destination...he even wanted to remove his dick for me to inspect at the car park just because he wanted to desperately have sex with another man! And even when I told him I prefer women--the Iraqi dude whose wife left him because he was so gay wanted sex so bad because his Chinese gay sex lover was not around then!

Humans were created with a higher level of self-control to go with the higher level of supposed intelligence! You do not allow any type of "emotions" bully you into doing something tragic in the name of releasing hormones...which will only lead to shame, guilt and a pretty much slavish addiction to the same rage hormones bullying you to do the same again and again.

God did not create robots to be bullied into shameful acts by mere emotions and hormones. God created you with the capacity to choose HIM FIRST so that He alone through Jesus Christ can help restore true self-control, free will and a sound mind back to your life.
Oh.....now I get it,your experiences triggered the rage and homophobia that was lying still,I'm sorry you went through that, that's sexual assault to the max but that doesn't give you the right to label sexuality a choice,also I'm not having a Convo with someone who's gonna bring religion into this
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Celsony:

Ogbeni calm down Mr know it all. Are you one of them? grin grin grin
So because Eminem, lil Wayne or Beyonce supports homosexuality,they are part of them? Congrats
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
He made the decision that he felt was right for him.
Don't mind people that hopelessly have Buhari as their president. No Basic Amenities.
They are here strangling themselves
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by WatchYourSix: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Homosexuality As seen in man is not present in any animal species...

U people keep changing the goal post....if we say its all sex..u will say homosexuality is love..

Animals dont love each other like humans ...sex is sex for animals.....And no male animal Stick their díck in another male animal's bútt or give other male animal sexual pleasure any other way.....and u cant find female animals sexually pleasuring other female animals.... all u people have as evidence is disortortion of basic science of animal socializing ....

it's only humans that have sexuality with no boundries ...we sleep with virtually any living thing and non living thing and u people make it norm by putting a label LGBtQzda on it... and the alphabets keeps getting longer every day.

If not for animal rights movement....u people would have added bestiality to the list....

.humans should learn boundries....nature gave us clues of the importance of boundaries..

once there no boundries/control its called cancer..
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Gospel2Day:
There is no limits to the depth of iniquity, immorality and insanity that Satan will take anyone who rejects God's Love revealed in Jesus.
Satan will steal and kill and destroy your sense of reasoning and shame and decency, if you turn your back on God's moral laws and refuse to surrender your life to Jesus.
Oga, go and sit down. Everything you blame the Spirit. They have the choice not to engage in this, they did.
And now you are quoting Satan and God.

Black man, the day you start taking responsibility, that's the day you start developing
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Homosexuality As seen in man is not present in any animal species...

U people keep changing the goal post....if we say its all sex..u will say homosexuality is love..

Animals dont love each other like humans ...sex is sex for animals.....And no male animal Stick their díck in another male animal's bútt or give other male animal sexual pleasure any other way.....and u cant find female animals sexually pleasuring other female animals.... all u people have as evidence is disortortion of basic science of animal socializing ....

it's only humans that have sexuality with no boundries ...we sleep with virtually any living thing and non living thing and u people make it norm by putting a label LGBtQzda on it... and the alphabets keeps getting longer every day.

If not for animal rights movement....u people would have added bestiality to the list....

.humans should learn boundries....nature gave us clues of the importance of boundaries..

once there no boundries/control its called cancer..
Look at how you contradicted yourself? I literally stopped at the first sentence,I don't have the time to argue with you or to educate you about sex, gender and human sexuality.....at the end of the day,you have no power nowhere to do or change anything than your regular keyboard activism, it's just funny to watch y'all wallow in ignorance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by futurerex: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
FiremanX:
He left that beautiful woman just to take dick in his ass? oh God,,,may we never give birth to an abomination
Amen
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Olawunmiabeni22(f): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
So when the lady give birth what will she tell her baby your daddy is a gay or what

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by WatchYourSix: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Look at how you contradicted yourself? I literally stopped at the first sentence,I don't have the time to argue with you or to educate you about sex, gender and human sexuality.....at the end of the day,you have no power nowhere to do or change anything than your regular keyboard activism, it's just funny to watch y'all wallow in ignorance

Yeah... ignorance of biased, pseudo science...
Sex, gender, sexuality....i've heard it all from your lgbt cráp science......they are all word play similar to when WHO changed the definition of vaccine to suit the poor efficacy of covid 19 vaccine...
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Haynnie: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Sexuality isn't a choice
Is by free will innit?
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by hoctre20(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Honestly broda man
lexy2014:

I can see that you don't have the words to express your shockness. The matter is beyond comprehension
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by laluski(m): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Haynnie:
Hope the woman abort the pregnancy so she won’t give birth to an abomination like her fiancé. Crazy things are really happening. Spits!

Hell fire is expanding by the day... I wonder how this one will look standing in front of God and defending his actions

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Yeah... ignorance of biased, pseudo science...
Sex, gender, sexuality....i've heard it all from your lgbt cráp science......they are all word play similar to when WHO changed the definition of vaccine to suit the poor efficacy of covid 19 vaccine...
Now we are moving to conspiracy theories....like I said "keyboard warriors"

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Haynnie:

Is by free will innit?
The same way yours is by free will
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Haynnie: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The same way yours is by free will

I had the freewill but I never let it take over my head. So I can’t be affected by what I termed freedom. Being too exposed puts you in danger.

I was brought up to understand man and woman are deemed fit for each other for a balanced life but I later grew up to learn other sexuality existed which I found odd. If I’m to be curious, how much more would I indulge myself trying out other sexuality which is against my own sexuality code. How well would my interest be for them?

My level of curiosity does not push me to try but learn about them so as my freewill.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Gospel2Day: 1:57am On Jul 22, 2022
AheadMarket:

Oga, go and sit down. Everything you blame the Spirit. They have the choice not to engage in this, they did.
And now you are quoting Satan and God.

Black man, the day you start taking responsibility, that's the day you start developing

Which useless development does White men have?
They're giving hormone blockers to kids, doing gender reassignment surgery for preteens and engaging in sexual perversion, not to mention their abominable abortion madness.
I don't want that kind of development.
You're free to choose it.
But it is uncouth and uncivilised for you to ask me to go and sit down.
If you control and dominate and dictate to people around you, it stops when you come to a public forum like this.
You can't even tolerate other's opinions and you are talking about developed White men.
You don't know what you are talking about.
By asserting that spirits don't influence perversions and deviant actions of people, you're announcing your ignorance publicly and exposing the obvious fact that you lack an enlightened and enlivened human spirit.
When you grow and develop to that level, return here to have a civilized and mature conversation with me.
Jesus is Lord.
Surrender your life to Him today.
Shalom.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by kernniejay(m): 2:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Anmals are better than them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.