Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) (41988 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / My Soon To Be Wife / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by AYNL: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
undecidedthe world is crazy
and crazy things keeps happening
warrizdis?
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by MufasaLion: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Haynnie:
Hope the woman abort the pregnancy so she won’t give birth to an abomination like her fiancé. Crazy things are really happening. Spits!

Abomination? Was the guy's parents gay? The fact the guy is bi-curious or gay doesn't subject the little innocent unborn baby to be judged.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by aristocratic5(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dis one weak me waiai
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by frugal(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Jovialjune1:
So let me get this straight, Clarence went from being gay, to being straight, then back to being gay again,

I thought these western woke people said the LGBTQ+ is a natural genetic something, how come they can switch at will, to the extent of their diick standing erect for a "straight" sex
The 'B' stands for 'bisexual'.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by WatchYourSix: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
HeyHey:

Abi oo. Where he go bad na if he come claim paternal rights or joint/fullcustody �

If na be the girl..na abortion straight...
The girl seff fvcked up...I saw the video of the guy and was wondering how the girl allowed that kind of man sleep with her...the guy is just too sissy wearing bumbum upandan...

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by WatchYourSix: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
MufasaLion:

Abomination? Was the guy's parents gay? The fact the guy is bi-curious or gay doesn't subject the little innocent unborn baby to be judged.

It looks like a planned work naaa..he used her to make a baby and went back to his gay relationship..
..small time he will be asking for parenting rights.....me I will now give my baby to two gay men to be sharing ??..na abortion we go use settle the matter...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Haynnie: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
MufasaLion:

Exposure would happen and it might end up that way
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by kelspinall(m): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2022
WTF
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 1:26am On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

show me a homo man or woman and I'll show you their heterosexual ex or exes.... at the end of the day..they just have sexuality with weak or no boundaries...

and they like blaming heterosexuals for their behaviour of sleepimg with straight folks

Sad but true, they once dated the other sex

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by 3phase(m): 3:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
So let me get this straight, Clarence went from being gay, to being straight, then back to being gay again,

I thought these western woke people said the LGBTQ+ is a natural genetic something, how come they can switch at will, to the extent of their diick standing erect for a "straight" sex
Clarence is simply bisexual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:45am On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

If na be the girl..na abortion straight...
The girl seff fvcked up...I saw the video of the guy and was wondering how the girl allowed that kind of man sleep with her...the guy is just too sissy wearing bumbum upandan...
Some women are attracted to feminine men so I think that's why she just didn't care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Haynnie:

Exposure would happen and it might end up that way
Yea..... that's not how sexuality works
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Contekbbc: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2022
One man down!
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yea..... that's not how sexuality works
Sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
He made the decision that he felt was right for him.

Hmnnn this kind decision na wah o grin
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by adecz: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ridiculous❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

I outa here .....

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Joe4real1988(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
He even get big ASS sef nonsense souls
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by sisisioge: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chai....I hope she can quickly travel out of US to do the needful if that's where she is embarassed
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Mercury12(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
What an idiot undecided

Dreal1247:
I love this episode. Women should be made to understand that they cannot rope men with pregnancy.

What is this?
So man and man should be fvckin themselves? What type of improper fraction is that!
Jux come out say you also a homo like the said guy undecided
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Omoslim26: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
Whatever rock their boat. For me, it will be one thing and one thing only, pussy.

God will bless you ooo undecided
This people think se them wise them no know se them dey mad on the low undecided
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by harmargedon: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bvlgari:
Man dumps pregnant soon-to-be wife for his Ex-boyfriend. To get married soon.

He got her pregnant and engaged her for one month then dumped her and went back to his ex boyfriend whom they use to date before he met her, engaged him and they are getting married soon.

You can save the date grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMWAurSeoio
Obama why

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
People think I'm homophobic, but it's not two men dating and fvcking themselves in private that gets to me...

It is the need for one of the men to dress and act like a Bitch! Like wtf?!! embarassed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by DeepThroater: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Buck breaking

These exported osus like homo shit like their cousins in Alaigbo
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Occurstaem(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Not again!
He is insane, big time.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by sammirano: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Many ibo guys are gay. Fact!
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Omoslim26: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Your comment is off point.

Na mumu man na undecided
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by jice(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
There is no way those signs did not appear within their short relationship.

The heart of a man is desperately wicked
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Ever heard of the term "Bisexual"?!! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Juanmike(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Fernandez is back
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Juanmike(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
sammirano:
Many ibo guys are gay. Fact!
I take it you are ibo, and gay.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Omoslim26: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
I love this episode. Women should be made to understand that they cannot rope men with pregnancy.

Watin this one dey talk sef undecided undecided
You just dey do htjfsbkobhfdy zjfdtbdt hodrxsyi se you dey give opinion undecided
Abeg since you no get anything meaningful to talk,just read the comments Waka pass no be must sey you go comment oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.