Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) (41984 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / My Soon To Be Wife / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

Ever heard of the term "Bisexual"?!! embarassed

Then their natural genetic propaganda are falsehood since they can switch at will.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Then their natural genetic propaganda are falsehood since they can switch at will.

Well, that's one way to look at it!

Someone else might say they were made to enjoy the best of both worlds! lipsrsealed embarassed

Lawd... I gonna puke right now! embarassed
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Mercury12(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
So let me get this straight, Clarence went from being gay, to being straight, then back to being gay again,

I thought these western woke people said the LGBTQ+ is a natural genetic something, how come they can switch at will, to the extent of their diick standing erect for a "straight" sex

Modified:
For those quoting me, you cannot say LGBTQ+ is natural and genetic when you can switch to anyone at will, that in itself has cancelled the naturality propaganda and fluidity, shows that y'all are fake, deceitful, and mentally deranged liars that needs severe pyschiatric intervention.

U dey mind those lgbt confuse people with identity crises?

People wey dem suppose ..
Alive..
Anyway our God is a merciful God.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Jubilancy(f): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
So : so your husband today can be someone else's wife tomorrow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by TechCapon(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
So let me get this straight, Clarence went from being gay, to being straight, then back to being gay again,

I thought these western woke people said the LGBTQ+ is a natural genetic something, how come they can switch at will, to the extent of their diick standing erect for a "straight" sex

Modified:
For those quoting me, you cannot say LGBTQ+ is natural and genetic when you can switch to anyone at will, that in itself has cancelled the naturality propaganda and fluidity, shows that y'all are fake, deceitful, and mentally deranged liars that needs severe pyschiatric intervention.
everything you said is true

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by iExplore(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Modified:

He's Bisexual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by seunayantokun(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Demons have been let loose. Steer clear, please!

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Glory2DLamb(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
DISGUSTING ABOMINATION!
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Modified:

The man is bisexual...that's what the B in LGBTQ stands for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nyanabo(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wonders in the cinema..... Feminine looking man... Wanna be female shocked shocked
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
CheedyJ:
Another extra banny for we women lovers, very soon it'd be 7women to one dude...
Isaiah 4:1 bro. grin
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by MrBroke(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hell of a comedy. You left a pussy for a dick or should I say buthole. grin
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by LordOfTheGame: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
I don tire for Una grin
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by openmine(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
This is hilarious and at the same time preposterous!
Chai......
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by openmine(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Modified:
Seconded Joor! cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by openmine(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
CheedyJ:
Another extra banny for we women lovers, very soon it'd be 7women to one dude...
Guy man e don pass nah e suppose be 33 babes to a guy grin grin
You dey forget say the life expectancy of an average guy dey low?
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Elidrisy20: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
This nonsense can only happen in South Africa,and Biafra
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by infini771: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
You are wrong to think that God will allow this nonsense to continue. The world is prepared for fire. God will destroy the entire world after saving his family through rapture.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by ZAWs: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Haha
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Elidrisy20:
This nonsense can only happen in South Africa,and Biafra

Biafra...does not exist, and even if it did, they won't pass a gay right law. No be africa. If Okorocha of Imo could face protests for being suspected of trying to pass a liberal reporductive rights law...what kind of protest would a biafran leader face if he tried to pass a law legalising gay rights.

Or for that matter a Nigerian leader.

South Africa...gay rights are in their constitution. In practice, most of the black majority opposes it. (Gay black southafricans have to live in white areas for safety atimes)

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by MossLuv: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Two mumus
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by jrusky(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
And that is what you posted here baa? Two animal in animal kingdom is the news baa?
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by adioolayi(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Werey go keep one child, for the sake of his future..

Come dey do gay up and down afterwards...werey sombodi .. grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by LINSAR: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Modified:

Haven't you heard about bi-sexual?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by bepositive11: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
So f*cked up

Bvlgari:
Man dumps pregnant soon-to-be wife for his Ex-boyfriend. To get married soon.

He got her pregnant and engaged her for one month then dumped her and went back to his ex boyfriend whom they use to date before he met her, engaged him and they are getting married soon.

You can save the date grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMWAurSeoio
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
harmargedon:
Obama why

Hahaha
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Lepon02: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Batty Boy!
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Munzy14(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
This gist got me laughing yesterday on Instablog..

It the comment section as regards to the guy's dance...

Omorrr

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by reiddecuti: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
This one is lost. No REDEMPTION!!!
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by gloryman91: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
MADNESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.