Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) (41979 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / My Soon To Be Wife / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by kernniejay(m): 2:37am On Jul 22, 2022
nairalander2020:
Grown up Men behaving like animals
Don't insult animals, animals are reasonable enough not to mate with same sex.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by kernniejay(m): 2:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Zulu2022:
God help us,ppl turning into animal
Pls don't insult animals, animals are reasonable enough not to mate with same sex.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by nextstep(m): 3:14am On Jul 22, 2022
It took me 3 tries to understand this story... That's how confused i was.

Na wao. E be tins shocked
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by arimahoseloka(m): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Same sinful and despicable acts once practisied by wicked Sodom & gomorah. This earth is already on the high way to destruction. Stop sinning and accept jesus
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Celsony: 7:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

So because Eminem, lil Wayne or Beyonce supports homosexuality,they are part of them? Congrats

So why are you pained?
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by MufasaLion: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Olawunmiabeni22:
So when the lady give birth what will she tell her baby your daddy is a gay or what

Yes. Caitlyn Jenner was former Bruce Jenner, and if he had become a transgender when Kendal and Kylie were toddlers, Kris, their mom, would have told them their father became transgender after they were born.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by WatchYourSix: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Now we are moving to conspiracy theories....like I said "keyboard warriors"

Conspiracy theories....??
vaccine had a definition since forever...it was clearly adjusted in 2020 to cover the outcome of covid 19 efficacy..
.never in the history if the world people had to take several shots of vaccine..and vaccines would be described as possibly "not effective" ... vaccines has always been effective because they a designed from a copy of the disease causing organism used to build immunity in hosts...it never fails...thats not what covid 19 vaccine was. Its not a vaccine.. it should be given another name according the basic of medical science of what vaccines are

It's not conspiracy..it happened right before us...lets leave covid...

From the beginning of time...animals have always cleaned their bodies and the bodies of each other with their tongues...animals domt bath in water..they are not humans....they engage their environment mostly with their mouth....

i saw a desperate lgbt explanation of homosexuality in animals claiming that the use of tongues on each other was a sexual thing..they try to paint it as orálsex...gosh!

.dude....its irritating and a distortion of basic biology of animal behavior claiming animals were having orál sex....

Animals dont even have sex without being on heat...human and animal behavoir are not exractly tnot the same on sexual level...why desperately equate it to prove nonsense

even lowered life form like insect have to perceive the scent of pheromones to become sexually triggered...and we distorts basic biology to prove fake science...

.show me where a male animal puts his penís in the but hole of a male animal and I'll hold my peace and accept there homosexual among animals..show me where female animals are doimg same ..and I will hold my peace and apologize.....

If you a real man of science u will notice any lgbt claims of science are never in real medical or science journals....they are always in crappy unreliable website that cant be quoted in the real scientific world
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Haynnie:

I had the freewill but I never let it take over my head. So I can’t be affected by what I termed freedom. Being too exposed puts you in danger.

I was brought up to understand man and woman are deemed fit for each other for a balanced life but I later grew up to learn other sexuality existed which I found odd. If I’m to be curious, how much more would I indulge myself trying out other sexuality which is against my own sexuality code. How well would my interest be for them?

My level of curiosity does not push me to try but learn about them so as my freewill.
You are obviously not attracted to same sex as you are straight so you never know the underlying problems of internalized hate and homophobia so yet again freewill has nothing to do with this

Exactly....."you were brought up",a wise man once said "For one to grow,you have to unlearn everything you were ever thought,if you can't,then question it,deep inside you will see the bias majority of it holds",also they are against your sexuality code because you do not embody it rather you embody yours

Sexuality isn't about curiosity as that's a subterm, it's majorly about attraction,how you feel for a particular sex......some gay men were curious about women,they tried it and then they left it quickly because it wasn't for them, curiosity isn't dependent on attraction which means attraction doesn't have to occur for one to be curious

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Celsony:

So why are you pained?
Because I support equity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Conspiracy theories....??
vaccine had a definition since forever...it was clearly adjusted in 2020 to cover the outcome of covid 19 efficacy..
.never in the history if the world people had to take several shots of vaccine..and vaccines would be described as possibly "not effective" ... vaccines has always been effective because they a designed from a copy of the disease causing organism used to build immunity in hosts...it never fails...thats not what covid 19 vaccine was. Its not a vaccine.. it should be given another name according the basic of medical science of what vaccines are

It's not conspiracy..it happened right before us...lets leave covid...

From the beginning of time...animals have always cleaned their bodies and the bodies of each other with their tongues...animals domt bath in water..they are not humans....they engage their environment mostly with their mouth....

i saw a desperate lgbt explanation of homosexuality in animals claiming that the use of tongues on each other was a sexual thing..they try to paint it as orálsex...gosh!

.dude....its irritating and a distortion of basic biology of animal behavior claiming animals were having orál sex....

Animals dont even have sex without being on heat...human and animal behavoir are not exractly tnot the same on sexual level...why desperately equate it to prove nonsense

even lowered life form like insect have to perceive the scent of pheromones to become sexually triggered...and we distorts basic biology to prove fake science...

.show me where a male animal puts his penís in the but hole of a male animal and I'll hold my peace and accept there homosexual among animals..show me where female animals are doimg same ..and I will hold my peace and apologize.....

If you a real man of science u will notice any lgbt claims of science are never in real medical or science journals....they are always in crappy unreliable website that cant be quoted in the real scientific world

Show me a proof by a standard medical body to corroborate your "vaccine" claims or I call bull to it,infact....I can't talk too much,like I said and will continue to say, the wheel spins forward and keyboard taps backward

Oh man, I never equated anything, someone brought it up and I tried to correct the misinformation with a fact,the person I tagged is the one you have a problem with,he was the one who equated both terms

LoL, @the bolded,the internet is free to explore and as for your final piece,y'all keep telling yourselves that to make you feel better and when asks for proof,you resort to outdated Freudal researches to arm your hate
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by WatchYourSix: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Show me a proof by a standard medical body to corroborate your "vaccine" claims or I call bull to it,infact....I can't talk too much,like I said and will continue to say, the wheel spins forward and keyboard taps backward

Oh man, I never equated anything, someone brought it up and I tried to correct the misinformation with a fact,the person I tagged is the one you have a problem with,he was the one who equated both terms

LoL, @the bolded,the internet is free to explore and as for your final piece,y'all keep telling yourselves that to make you feel better and when asks for proof,you resort to outdated Freudal researches to arm your hate

Sigh...!!
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Which useless development does White men have?
They're giving hormone blockers to kids, doing gender reassignment surgery for preteens and engaging in sexual perversion, not to mention their abominable abortion madness.
I don't want that kind of development.
You're free to choose it.
But it is uncouth and uncivilised for you to ask me to go and sit down.
If you control and dominate and dictate to people around you, it stops when you come to a public forum like this.
You can't even tolerate other's opinions and you are talking about developed White men.
You don't know what you are talking about.
By asserting that spirits don't influence perversions and deviant actions of people, you're announcing your ignorance publicly and exposing the obvious fact that you lack an enlightened and enlivened human spirit.
When you grow and develop to that level, return here to have a civilized and mature conversation with me.
Jesus is Lord.
Surrender your life to Him today.
Shalom.
Come and take it and surrender it to Him. Extremist! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Look at the way you are even telling someone about the Son of Man: so dry and harsh.
If na you, i don't care about being a Christian.

Somebody who is using Tiger Generator, to power his house, is casting aspersions at a Race that is
Lightyears in technology and Basic Infrastructure ahead of him. Makes me to think that you are very
comfortable in the pit of religion.

Be doing your religion. Keep messing up this place and be yearning for a place in the sky. God is not religious. God is not
thoughtless. He is not mocked. If you can't get it right here, you ain't going nowhere. You are not qualified.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Gospel2Day: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
AheadMarket:

Come and take it and surrender it to Him. Extremist! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Look at the way you are even telling someone about the Son of Man: so dry and harsh.
If na you, i don't care about being a Christian.

Somebody who is using Tiger Generator, to power his house, is casting aspersions at a Race that is
Lightyears in technology and Basic Infrastructure ahead of him. Makes me to think that you are very
comfortable in the pit of religion.

Be doing your religion. Keep messing up this place and be yearning for a place in the sky. God is not religious. God is not
thoughtless. He is not mocked. If you can't get it right here, you ain't going nowhere. You are not qualified.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You forgot to mention that the dominant religion of the White men is Christianity.
You obviously also don't know that Isaac Newton was a Christian.
Also, you don't know that Mendel the scientist that postulated genetic inheritance was a Catholic priest.
Keep mocking religion, as if it is the reason for the backwardness of Nigeria.
Google how deeply religious Japan, China and India are zealously following Shintoism, Buddhism and Hinduism.
Did their religion prevent their development?
Leave us alone who believe in Mansions in the sky.
So, you don't realize that humans are seeking another homeland on Moon and Mars?
You're deceived.
You need Jesus to enlighten your benighted soul.
Humble yourself and give Him your life.
Shalom.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by BrainzMan(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
shit like this make me want Islam 2 just take over the world...atleast some level of sanity will be restored.
am a Christian, but christianity tolerates too much nonsense
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You forgot to mention that the dominant religion of the White men is Christianity.
You obviously also don't know that Isaac Newton was a Christian.
Also, you don't know that Mendel the scientist that postulated genetic inheritance was a Catholic priest.
Keep mocking religion, as if it is the reason for the backwardness of Nigeria.
Google how deeply religious Japan, China and India are zealously following Shintoism, Buddhism and Hinduism.
Did their religion prevent their development?
Leave us alone who believe in Mansions in the sky.
So, you don't realize that humans are seeking another homeland on Moon and Mars?
You're deceived.
You need Jesus to enlighten your benighted soul.
Humble yourself and give Him your life.
Shalom.
Just wait! The Jihad is coming.

You know... Jihad is religion sentiment. But, you might not be around to tell the aftermath.

Keep painting perfect pictures of religion. You don't know that religion is for unevolved minds. Keep talking about it as if you don't know that it's the reason for several deaths in the country. Keep embracing it as if you don't know that it's volatile.

Anyway, different people evolve at their own pace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.