Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) (41989 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / My Soon To Be Wife / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Bar1941(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Maybe the DNA test shows he can't father a child abi which kind wahala be this. See as he package ass self; na waa ooo.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Elidrisy20: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Biafra...does not exist, and even if it did, they won't pass a gay right law. No be africa. If Okorocha of Imo could face protests for being suspected of trying to pass a liberal reporductive rights law...what kind of protest would a biafran leader face if he tried to pass a law legalising gay rights.

Or for that matter a Nigerian leader.

South Africa...gay rights are in their constitution. In practice, most of the black majority opposes it. (Gay black southafricans have to live in white areas for safety atimes)
because biafrans carry oyinbo madness for head, like gala, claiming Congo jews
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mother russia!
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Acidosis(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
America has ruined this world grin grin

The fact that he showed love to a woman, engaged her, and got her pregnant is very funny. Why be a woman when you have always been man?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by blaquebelle: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
So let me get this straight, Clarence went from being gay, to being straight, then back to being gay again,

I thought these western woke people said the LGBTQ+ is a natural genetic something, how come they can switch at will, to the extent of their diick standing erect for a "straight" sex

Modified:
For those quoting me, you cannot say LGBTQ+ is natural and genetic when you can switch to anyone at will, that in itself has cancelled the naturality propaganda and fluidity, shows that y'all are fake, deceitful, and mentally deranged liars that needs severe pyschiatric intervention.

Lol. Calm down. He might just be Bisexual. A number of LGBTQ practice pansexualism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by TrumpDonald2: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
I had thought there was a mistake with the topic until I read the story. Gays are abnormal and disgusting.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Celsony: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
nairalander2020:
Grown up Men behaving like animals

Animals know better because they know the opposite sex when they want to mate
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by IamAsiri: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jubilancy:
So : so your husband today can be someone else's wife tomorrow?

Someone's daddy today (God forbidembarassed) can even become someone's girlfriend tomorrow. E.g Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Elidrisy20:
because biafrans carry oyinbo madness for head, like gala, claiming Congo jews

Well, ye should not carry matter for your head too much.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Abakelawal(f): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
I wish i could unread this nonsense
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by AdemolaA2: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
To be honest , I’d actually thought the topic caption was a mistake until I watched the video .. read it over and over and almost concluded the OP made a mistake until I saw a bearded man shaking his strong ass around another man on the video .. smh and urinating on this thread … eeeww!!!
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
hoctre20:
God ooooo
God Abeg grin grin grin
I can see that you don't have the words to express your shockness. The matter is beyond comprehension

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by jaxxy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:
So let me get this straight, Clarence went from being gay, to being straight, then back to being gay again,

I thought these western woke people said the LGBTQ+ is a natural genetic something, how come they can switch at will, to the extent of their diick standing erect for a "straight" sex

Modified:
For those quoting me, you cannot say LGBTQ+ is natural and genetic when you can switch to anyone at will, that in itself has cancelled the naturality propaganda and fluidity, shows that y'all are fake, deceitful, and mentally deranged liars that needs severe pyschiatric intervention.

Ur words are truly inspirational to call out the grand hypocrisy and deceit of the LGBTQ.

I wonder who those quoting you are.

I've always said it a gay can go straight and a straight can go gay. It a mindset programming thing based totally on lust.

it is anomaly just like beastility.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by vickthourh(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
I tire oo

See as the gay guy dey twist him waist..
This world is so crazy..
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
blaquebelle:

Lol. Calm down. He might just be Bisexual. A number of LGBTQ practice pansexualism.
At first, it was LGB. Then it became LGBT. Later, Dem say another one dey. So they added Q to make it LGBTQ. If I am not mistaken, they have added "I". It's now LGBTQI. It won't end there. The confusion goes on

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by afbstrategies: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Here's bad news for some of you closet thugs in Nigeria.

LA, USA is not Nigeria. Try it here and be put away in jail for a long time. undecided
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by blaquebelle: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

At first, it was LGB. Then it became LGBT. Later, Dem say another one dey. So they added Q to make it LGBTQ. If I am not mistaken, they have added "I". It's now LGBTQI. It won't end there. The confusion goes on
It's now LGBTQ+ so the plus covers any extras that may be invented overnight

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
blaquebelle:

It's now LGBTQ+ so the plus covers any extras that may be invented overnight

Here we go. That means to infinity
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Haynnie: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yea..... that's not how sexuality works
Choices may occur
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Elidrisy20: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Well, ye should not carry matter for your head too much.
yes ooo
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by bergs2: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
nairalander2020:
Grown up Men behaving like animals

Animals kwa?
Do animals behave like this!
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ipobians.
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by naijapikin2(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
What arrant nonsense angry
With all the beautiful biology of a woman. Tueh!
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Reinamaria(f): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Some women are attracted to feminine men so I think that's why she just didn't care

That is a lie!

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Reinamaria(f): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Last I saw, they've added A to their acronym, after the I.
It'll never end.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Ppp1p: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oh
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by grandstar(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
I love this episode. Women should be made to understand that they cannot rope men with pregnancy.

Are you sure that was her plan?

Note: I believe in marriage
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by PharmacyStore: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Confusion everywhere in this country
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Thazard(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Modified:
Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by MufasaLion: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
I had thought there was a mistake with the topic until I read the story. Gays are abnormal and disgusting.

What makes them abnormal and disgusting?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Reinamaria:

That is a lie!
I said some women but obviously you aren't part of the demographic and it's completely obvious you haven't left the four walls of this country because if you did,you will know I'm telling the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.