Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Am I Being Friendzoned? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Friendzoned? (20589 Views)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Homguy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

So my question is why is she financially demanding when we are just friends?
if you pay that money, she's never going to date you. That's a popular format babes use.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by eskuvoisrael(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
Even if you make money easily, there is still need for the world "value for money" you can send 1/3 of it, if it won't cause you any pain or regret. Mind you good relationship goes with equal feelings.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by drsibz66(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
No need advising , maga must pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Boomboost(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

Try challenging yourself to walk away from old friendships that don't develop you. An Ex or (X) is a cancelled figure in your personal history.

You are unwise and naive about women if you really wanted to give her that money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by kemiudoh666: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
be weary of her antic and ploys.quit that relationship now or you'll live to regret it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by bigcee(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
This one dey look for advice grin grin grin. Dem no dey advice a mumu man grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by holubee21(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
You want to give out somebody's salary a month for just make up wey she go wash up for night...under this APC regime so guys like this still dey hmmmm...Even if your job is as that easy must you be that wasteful! Yet u come online asking for advice SHOULD I GIVE HER..Not to a legally wife, not to ur own parents or sowing a seed to God, or less privilege..Pls when was the last time you gifted your parents something? .you should be flogged for this oo walai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
All I can say is that,who take money buy love no dey pay finish..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Segzy19: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
That's a good advice... Take it now!
WatchYourSix:

Give her money for what.?? What kimd of question is this??...please don't be a simp... it's irritating...

somone is trying to take advantage of your feelings and you are asking if you should allow the person do so....

please use your common sense...u are not being friend zone...you are being used

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by zakkxx: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Receive sense and run for your life! Stop asking us a question u know the answer to! Men are sometimes blind by beauty! Run oo God don warn u and u want to still enter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by OvertheTop(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
zakkxx:
Receive sense and run for your life! Stop asking us a question u know the answer to! Men are sometimes blind by beauty! Run oo God don warn u and u want to still enter

The GUY will still Send the Money..... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by ashawopikin(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Another day, another simp story on nairaland *sigh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
OvertheTop:

The GUY will still Send the Money..... undecided
Has ALREADY sent the money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by TrumpDonald2: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

A lady at 30, and this is her priority on her birthday? At 30 she doesn't have 30k for that? And you still want to marry her?

Baba, this lady will always keep her bag where her hands can't reach. Thank God she friendzoned you. Better take her out of your mind and look for someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Goodnigga:
hmm story!! The bible says : the prosperity of fools shall destroy him. When we say to guys, it's not by money, nor by niceness by by game. They won't hear. Imagine you squandering 30k on a woman who has friend zoned you. Moreover, I can guess the way you chat her self can't stimulate or turn her on to date you self. You think dating girls is only about asking a girl out. It's all about EMOTIONS bro. See ehn. A 30+ lady will rather wait for an Alpha dude to break up with his girl than accept a readily available nice guy if she is sure the Alpha dude will probably break up with his girlfriend. Imagine chatting for 6 months, no calls, no visits, no sexting. All of a sudden, will you marry me? I pity you sha!!!
Lol so many stupid men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by CedarHoldings: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
so should i give her the money?
bro borrow me 5k till my salary enter, don't always give this creature money, help ur fellow bro too, u never can tell where helping a brother can lead you to in life.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by phemy36(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

She's not his friend....a good friend doesnt bill his or friend large amount of money because of photo shoot or for any other reason

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
anonym0us:
My advice for you, tell her to come to the house, Bleep her so well, give her 15k and Keep fucking her anytime she ask for money, I no go spend shishi for any girl I no Bleep, she's a hooe, treat her like one. Friends kill you there
Hahahhahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Bennysam: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

You will be a fool if respond to that financial request without knowing your position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dminister:
That’s Nigeria Girls for you. She wasn’t celebrating her birthday before she met you? She is definitely manipulating you. Tell her you can only give her money for her birthday if you guys are friends with benefit. As soon as she told you this you should know she is Putting you in Mugu zone. I met one yesterday and she has already told me her sub finished and she is craving coconut rice. I don’t understand these Nigerian hungry leeches anymore. They are so fond of using relationship as a means of surviving.
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Bennysam: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pierohandsome:
Op,What is the colour of your foolishness?
Pink

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by jclassiq(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
well I actually heard Ladies in their 30's are more matured, caring and financially stable, I never knew she'll turn out to be a leech.
I also thought maybe due to her age she'll eventually accept me without giving a second thought as she has been single for years.
She's even older than me sef. embarassed
I'm 28

Sounding a bit like a desperate man here.
If she says lets be friends, then you guys shld be friends now. She doesn't feel any attraction for you. And now she wants to use your desperation to grab some cash from you, for good measure.

Get sense oga.

You are desperate even for a 30 year old woman.. nawao.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Pierohandsome: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Iyasaburi: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

baba when you're obsessed with a girl you love na so e dey be.
no blame me jare, my emotions got the better part of me

You wan fall mugu? You do! I quickly remove your name from my will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by mrsuperswag(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Do not spend money on her

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Nonywendy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
give her the u bloody simp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by biz2get(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

NO

Ignore her... or simple Play The Game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Dksmile: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
She get her own boyfriend don't dull she only want to use you for your money don't give her Nada. I repeat don't give her Nada since she is not ready to be your girlfriend let her fly jor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Dksmile: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
If she don give you puna before you fit reason her small thing no time to check time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by UbOI: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

Give her half of the money if you wish to give....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by UGBE634: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

of course not....tell her you aint "ready" yet.
that they should keep being friends. Badt guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Omshausgdhdjsgs: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
You’ve known her for over 30 years meaning she should be older than 35 years assuming you guys met at age 5 … So a 35 years old lady is saying she’s not ready for marriage? And yet you are stuck with her? This story is filled with lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.