Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,996 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Am I Being Friendzoned? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Friendzoned? (20600 Views)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
so should i give her the money?

Add 20k to the money, she will love you more

4 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Goodnigga: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
well I actually heard Ladies in their 30's are more matured, caring and financially stable, I never knew she'll turn out to be a leech.
I also thought maybe due to her age she'll eventually accept me without giving a second thought as she has been single for years.
She's even older than me sef. embarassed
I'm 28
hmm story!! The bible says : the prosperity of fools shall destroy him. When we say to guys, it's not by money, nor by niceness by by game. They won't hear. Imagine you squandering 30k on a woman who has friend zoned you. Moreover, I can guess the way you chat her self can't stimulate or turn her on to date you self. You think dating girls is only about asking a girl out. It's all about EMOTIONS bro. See ehn. A 30+ lady will rather wait for an Alpha dude to break up with his girl than accept a readily available nice guy if she is sure the Alpha dude will probably break up with his girlfriend. Imagine chatting for 6 months, no calls, no visits, no sexting. All of a sudden, will you marry me? I pity you sha!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Oceanblaze(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

So my question is why is she financially demanding when we are just friends?
My advice for you is to look for a way and kpansh her tomorrow on her birthday,make her eye come down
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by WHITELIGHTER: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
If at 28 u never still get sense, then there's little hope for you as far as relationship is concerned. For you to even bring this to nairaland shows you are a huge SIMP already.

This isn't supposed to be up for discussion. You delete her contact immediately she brought up that useless convo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Slynation(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmm... as for me, Anything that would make me to do any transfers for any manipulative woman has already died by fire...!! No simp, wake up!!

I started paying attention to as little as 2k-4K when most hard laboured jobs, there daily pay is 3K for over 6hrs...

But one manipulative lady will call 10K chicken change just because she's armoured with pussy...I have helped many niggas out with 1k to 10K+ and they haven't forgotten me even till tomorrow, but those ladies I simped for when I was still blind doesn't even have my contact anymore...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Divay22(f): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
She's 30 years...
She's ready but not for you.. Your work na to finance her birthday photoshoot and cake..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by drnoel: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

On no account should U do such. Friendship should never be equated with financial support. U are not buying or paying for her friendship.
Ofcos she will hate you for that as most Nigerian girls would but that's the truth.
If U start on that note and be giving her money now, then U are done for if you marry her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by LUAN1: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Goodnigga:
hmm story!! The bible says : the prosperity of fools shall destroy him. When we say to guys, it's not by money, nor by niceness by by game. They won't hear. Imagine you squandering 30k on a woman who has friend zoned you. Moreover, I can guess the way you chat her self can't stimulate or turn her on to date you self. You think dating girls is only about asking a girl out. It's all about EMOTIONS bro. See ehn. A 30+ lady will rather wait for an Alpha dude to break up with his girl than accept a readily available nice guy if she is sure the Alpha dude will probably break up with his girlfriend. Imagine chatting for 6 months, no calls, no visits, no sexting. All of a sudden, will you marry me? I pity you sha!!!
please teach me some games
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by LUAN1: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Slynation:
Hmmm... as for me, Anything that would make me to do any transfers for any manipulative woman has already died by fire...!! No simp, wake up!!

I started paying attention to as little as 2k-4K when most hard laboured jobs, there daily pay is 3K for over 6hrs...

But one manipulative lady will call 10K chicken change just because she's armoured with pussy...I have helped many niggas out with 1k to 10K+ and they haven't forgotten me even till tomorrow, but those ladies I simped for when I was still blind doesn't even have my contact anymore...

please please help me with 300airtime mtn make i take sub my phone. Thanks
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Slynation(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
LUAN1:
please please help me with 300airtime mtn make i take sub my phone. Thanks
This is manipulation in disguise...

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by LUAN1: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Slynation:
This is manipulation in disguise...
hmmm. Just help ooo
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 1:26am On Jul 21, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
If at 28 u never still get sense, then there's little hope for you as far as relationship is concerned. For you to even bring this to nairaland shows you are a huge SIMP already.

This isn't supposed to be up for discussion. You delete her contact immediately she brought up that useless convo
chai this brother no get Joy cheesy
Omo make God bless una for me.
See as I for just go mess up my life

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by TheZeezle(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by jojothaiv(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2022
2dice01:
Surprise her bro
Send like 50k to her

It is called Registration fee

Trust me the money will ignite the love
Make him double am sef...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Louisfrank(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Guy on a norms, I would have advised you to just ignore the gal, but for friendship sake just send her 5k n tell her that's all you have, if she's responsible she'll behave like one but if she isn't she'll behave like a fool. Anyways on a normal note goan look for your future wife elsewhere.

By the way, you're not only been frienzone you're been jonzed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Louisfrank(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Guy on a norms, I would have advised you to just ignore the gal, but for friendship sake just send her 5k n tell her that's all you have, if she's responsible she'll behave like one but if she isn't she'll behave like a fool. Anyways on a normal note goan look for your future wife elsewhere.

By the way, you're not only been friendzone you're been jonzed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Aklee4994(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Screenshot your account balance to her that you’re financially okay to give her the money or more than enough but rather tell her she is modern beggar and a gold digger

Na wetin I do one MUGU like her be this I get but I won’t give...
Ask yourself some questions
I don give my sister this kind money before
I don give my brother this kind money before
I don give my Gee this kind money before

Money spent on GIRL that is not your relative is a SUNK COST

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by sukkot: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

U are being manipulated....she doesn't want you but she's keeping you around and deceptively leading you on for her gain....
havent you heard of "eating your cake and keeping it"??.... this is is even throwing your cake away and still keeping it...

find someone that wants you....and keep your money in our pocket...entitled, parasitic, deceptive women dont deserve it
yeah am with this nigga. if she thought you were the hot shit she would be the one begging you to marry her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by anonimi: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

Yes, if you are unlimited SimpSon angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
omo I can't laugh abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Don't be a SIMP ẹvẹn if u av d moni, Nigerian gals shaaaa so irritating.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by johnfem321: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
If you have the money send to her and move on Imagine it wizkid or davido asking her out right now.. do you think she will give him that kind of answer ? Most like she will end of manipulating using and dumping you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by bonnyhope: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

You want to give out 30k for birthday celebration

Is like you get money sha.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Trojan8(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
A 30 year old lady that should have figured out her priority looking for 30k for birthday photoshoot and cake. This says a lot about the kind of women that you are into.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by anonym0us: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
My advice for you, tell her to come to the house, Bleep her so well, give her 15k and Keep fucking her anytime she ask for money, I no go spend shishi for any girl I no Bleep, she's a hooe, treat her like one. Friends kill you there

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Dminister(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
That’s Nigeria Girls for you. She wasn’t celebrating her birthday before she met you? She is definitely manipulating you. Tell her you can only give her money for her birthday if you guys are friends with benefit. As soon as she told you this you should know she is Putting you in Mugu zone. I met one yesterday and she has already told me her sub finished and she is craving coconut rice. I don’t understand these Nigerian hungry leeches anymore. They are so fond of using relationship as a means of surviving.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by bonnyhope: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
well I actually heard Ladies in their 30's are more matured, caring and financially stable, I never knew she'll turn out to be a leech.
I also thought maybe due to her age she'll eventually accept me without giving a second thought as she has been single for years.
She's even older than me sef. embarassed
I'm 28

There's a reason she is still single

Note that there's no genuine love from these ladies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by elpochas: 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Op i have a simple principle as a man.Any lady dat am nt sleeping with or dating i cnt give u anytin,am even more strict to ladies than my fellow men.And it has really helped me in so many ways.Dont give her anytin unless u have alot to spare.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by litaninja(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dem don turn you to maga be that na....oya, start to send money.

GraceUnIimitedd:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Rhozabeth(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Have u ever been in a situation where u are spending ur hard earned cash on a girl and somebody somewhere is giving it to her steady! U gerrit? If u don't gerrit forget abourit!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by poseidon12: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

Don't allow yourself to be used. Just send her a little something for her birthday but not 30k. She's obviously not into you and just wants to milk you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.