Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Am I Being Friendzoned? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Friendzoned? (20587 Views)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Nyascobar1414: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
dhiqson:

Op listen to this See sending her 50k will make her love you more. Dont listen to broke boys telling you otherwise Now is your chance to be a real Man.
every real man should follow this...

You are really helping them to simp more...lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by legionISproteus: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
well I actually heard Ladies in their 30's are more matured, caring and financially stable, I never knew she'll turn out to be a leech.
I also thought maybe due to her age she'll eventually accept me without giving a second thought as she has been single for years.
She's even older than me sef. embarassed
I'm 28
By now you should have known why she is still single

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by legionISproteus: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
thesicilian:
If you want to know where you truly belong , give her part of the money, not all of them maybe 10k. Then attend the birthday and keep your eyes open. If you're observant there's a 90% chance you'll get to know who her true boyfriend is.

What kind of SIMPle advise is this? angry

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Thereishel: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
She may have a fiance. Don't be surprise if she invite you to her wedding before the end of the year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Zonefree(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nigerian girls are just shameless.

This morning, I went out to get petrol and I overheard one kwashiorkor looking girl telling her fellow miserable girlfriend on phone that Ifeanyi is very wicked and inhuman. That she asked ifeanyi for money and ifeanyi told her to come to Enugu.

This kwashiorkor looking girl was cursing ifeanyi, that Ifeanyi cannot help a girl without sleeping with her. In my mind I was like, God bless Ifeanyi for keeping it real and not falling for that Jezebelic tactics.

All men need to behave like Ifeanyi if we truly want to move Nigeria forward. We shouldn't condone manipulations from these "demons".

Bill your boyfriend, don't bill another girl's boyfriend unless you're ready to surrender kpekus. End of!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by MacWin155(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
After all the advice you guys are giving this nigga, he'll still send her 50k(20 more for even choosing him to help with her birthday in the first place).

Since you refuse to learn from the experiences of other men, you'll become a lesson too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by MacWin155(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerian girls are just shameless.

This morning, I went out to get petrol and I overheard one kwashiorkor looking girl telling her fellow miserable girlfriend on phone that Ifeanyi is very wicked and inhuman. That she asked ifeanyi for money and ifeanyi told her to come to Enugu.

This kwashiorkor looking girl was cursing ifeanyi, that Ifeanyi cannot help a girl without sleeping with her. In my mind I was like, God bless Ifeanyi for keeping it real and not falling for that Jezebelic tactics.

All men need to behave like Ifeanyi if we truly want to move Nigeria forward. We shouldn't condone manipulations from these "demons".

Bill your boyfriend, don't bill another girl's boyfriend unless you're ready to surrender kpekus. End of!

Ifeanyi is a king and more. grin

5 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by ehinmowo: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

So my question is why is she financially demanding when we are just friends?

It's one thing to be pursuing evening paper. It's another level of simping to for that same evening paper to use u cash out!

This is what I would advise. Give her the money and block her everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by richie240: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
sehin79:
Well.. she not ready and she is your friend.. give her a gift eg cards but not more that 10 percent of what she ask for..you cannot be giving her girlfriend privileges for friendship commitment.. that is a wrong foundation to build on.. if you start that way you are going to lose…
In other words, "If she's not ready to give what girlfriends give , she shouldn't demand what gfs demand"
That shouldn't be rocket science.
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by kals4luv990(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

baba when you're obsessed with a girl you love na so e dey be.
no blame me jare, my emotions got the better part of me
abeg sha no just looseguard comrade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by richie240: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Goodnigga:
hmm story!! The bible says : the prosperity of fools shall destroy him. When we say to guys, it's not by money, nor by niceness by by game. They won't hear. Imagine you squandering 30k on a woman who has friend zoned you. Moreover, I can guess the way you chat her self can't stimulate or turn her on to date you self. You think dating girls is only about asking a girl out. It's all about EMOTIONS bro. See ehn. A 30+ lady will rather wait for an Alpha dude to break up with his girl than accept a readily available nice guy if she is sure the Alpha dude will probably break up with his girlfriend. Imagine chatting for 6 months, no calls, no visits, no sexting. All of a sudden, will you marry me? I pity you sha!!!
What an insult.
Vex dey kash me right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Revolva(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

Mr man you see the red light and you want to help olosho do birthday and she will leave you for another man in you front even in d birthday
You no wan get sense now , better delete her number she does not live you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by chubbyswit(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
so should i give her the money?
yes give her the money. Give her your prick too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by obyrich(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

There is a reason she is still single at 30 years. Be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Agromuda(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yes! She needs 30k because she's 30 years old. Please give her, investment in friends is not a waste. #Friendzone is Okay abi you wan enter EnemyZone ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by 9icetoo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

Don't make a fool of yourself.

If she can't afford her birthday, then she shouldn't be celebrating it.

Be wise.

Be a friend too. Don't be the ATM!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by meneski(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
You know I will not advice you to give her The money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by xrucifix05(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
She's seriously engaged to another guy. SIMPS don't learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Hoodyrich(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
See Yahoo girl ohh cry abobi run no ever!!! Look back as u run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Watinhapen(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
@ Poster, I saw somewhere that you said you almost sent her the money. So you don’t have common sense abi? It seems you’re not street smart. That girl is obviously playing on your intelligence. She has a serious relationship. She just wants to use you do maga. Immediately you send her that money she will add you to her list of magas. You’ll turn to a joke to her. Guys should be smart abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Emdebby2: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
You abandoned today's newspaper go dey hustle for last week's newspaper, you are getting what you want.

Give am the 30k na, if they swear for you
This one got me laughing in Swahili

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Adaobiii: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
thanks boss man.
Omo assuming i didn't come across this post I was about to send her money oh maybe that would have compelled her to accept me fast.
Sha once In a while man gast simp.
I actually thought since she's in her 30's she'll be different from these young girls.
But you see las las they're all the same
This is Soo funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Dwana96(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
2dice01:
Surprise her bro
Send like 50k to her

It is called Registration fee

Trust me the money will ignite the love
���������

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by HustlePro: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

Lol... that is what Nigerian girls do when you are being direct with them... They will turn you down. Another guy that is not direct but subtle about it is likely to get her.

They don't often appreciate the direct approach these days lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Timblaze(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Op! tell her u don't have for now, come up with an excuse, and see if after that the friendship will continue. You will know ur stand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by dhiqson(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

every real man should follow this...

You are really helping them to simp more...lol

We need them burnt grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Celeboy22: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
thesicilian:
If you want to know where you truly belong , give her part of the money, not all of them maybe 10k. Then attend the birthday and keep your eyes open. If you're observant there's a 90% chance you'll get to know who her true boyfriend is.

That can only happen when you're invited, she will tell you it's girls party and will be doing it in her friend's house, we don see them tire for Lagos, if you need to do Birthday, do your birthday, you don't have to Bill me, she's not ready for a relationship, don't give her Shishi.

There is one I gave money to buy hair, she fuckup, I told her, I won't have s*x with her, make she go, I don't patronize her online business again, my friends ended their transactions as well, who is winning now?
Madam never buy another hair, she still dey Kain the one I buy.

Bro leave her, she's not interested

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Automolite: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Send that money to your mum, dad, brother, sis or a friend in need, and watch them bless u from the bottom of their..
OP..use ya sense biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by waploger(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
so should i give her the money?

Give me and I will pray for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
I don't care what you wrote in your epistle.
As long as you asked this question, you are friend-zoned?
Go Get you PVC shaaaa
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Ferdinandu(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

You are not the only she is billing. She gathered all of you together using the same tactics dreaming about that Prince charming on her coconut heads. If you know what is good for you run if you can't completely define your relationship

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by galantjoe(m): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
She will shop and run.
The nasty part of it is that 30k will be jointly spent with her fuccker.

Never be a simp. Be alpha man.

Never send a dime to her without first tasting the pud.

Woman nowadays is pusssy for open, cash for her hand

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.