Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Am I Being Friendzoned? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Friendzoned? (20602 Views)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Zalax3011: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
2dice01:
Surprise her bro
Send like 50k to her

It is called Registration fee

Trust me the money will ignite the love
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Zalax3011: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
2dice01:
Surprise her bro
Send like 50k to her

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Nonam: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Run for your life. Any lady at 30 that is still celebrating her birthday is a bad market.

Save your soul and let her go.

GraceUnIimitedd:
so should i give her the money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by ifyy07(m): 1:42am On Jul 22, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
well I actually heard Ladies in their 30's are more matured, caring and financially stable, I never knew she'll turn out to be a leech.
I also thought maybe due to her age she'll eventually accept me without giving a second thought as she has been single for years.
She's even older than me sef. embarassed
I'm 28

Op as your head no wan correct na better slap you need to reset your senses you asking a banny that's two years older than you out and she dey tell you make una be friends while still billing you and you come to ask for advice if you are to give her 50k....no worry you go learn...those girls wey don enter that age no suppose to dey form too hard to get in the first place..you better go find better young girl date this one go just use you
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Kachidrey: 4:30am On Jul 22, 2022
It's simple she isn't into you. You are the one chasing her. If she ever accepts u. U will labor all your life just to please her, cos that was the standard you initiated. Don't let yourself be treated as an option mate. Be with someone who wants and cherishS you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by PARAOUSIA94(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Men o

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by obstead200(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

So my question is why is she financially demanding when we are just friends?
a 30year old babe is telling you that you should be friends only?

Person wey her clock don dey run out of time?

Bros, that babe no like u...... probably because u no get money.
Don't give her Shishi. Ignore her and move on with Ur life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2022
obstead200:
a 30year old babe is telling you that you should be friends only?

Person wey her clock don dey run out of time?

Bros, that babe no like u...... probably because u no get money.
Don't give her Shishi. Ignore her and move on with Ur life

ifyy07:

Op as your head no wan correct na better slap you need to reset your senses you asking a banny that's two years older than you out and she dey tell you make una be friends while still billing you and you come to ask for advice if you are to give her 50k....no worry you go learn...those girls wey don enter that age no suppose to dey form too hard to get in the first place..you better go find better young girl date this one go just use you
actually she's 33 embarassed and she said she's not in a rush for anything that i should chat her like friends and stop acting direct as if we're dating.
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Kachidrey:
It's simple she isn't into you. You are the one chasing her. If she ever accepts u. U will labor all your life just to please her, cos that was the standard you initiated. Don't let yourself be treated as an option mate. Be with someone who wants and cherishS you.
God bless you for this baba
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by ifyy07(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

actually she's 33 embarassed and she said she's not in a rush for anything that i should chat her like friends and stop acting direct as if we're dating.

Tell her to stop asking you for money as if you guys are dating period....I'm just thinking no matter the advice you get from here you will still go ahead and give her the money...I don't know why you are here seeking for advice about something you should have made up your mind about....You need to grow up man.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by rumenase(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
thesicilian:
If you want to know where you truly belong , give her part of the money, not all of them maybe 10k. Then attend the birthday and keep your eyes open. If you're observant there's a 90% chance you'll get to know who her true boyfriend is.
women are not worth the stress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Joyce77: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
She's testing you bros...
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Gerrard59(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
2dice01:
Surprise her bro
Send like 50k to her

Bros, you cannot negotiate genuine desire from a woman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by roseIyn(f): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Joyce77:
She's testing you bros...
kindly explain
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Edembasilprutus(m): 2:37am On Jul 23, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
You abandoned today's newspaper go dey hustle for last week's newspaper, you are getting what you want.

Give am the 30k na, if they swear for you

I sight u
If they swear for am �
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:00am On Jul 23, 2022
2dice01:
Surprise her bro
Send like 50k to her

This kind of woman will not love him well..
The guy stayed close to her for too long.
That's the result.
If someone doesn't want you, leave immediately.
Stop staying close.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Haynnie: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nonam:
Run for your life. Any lady at 30 that is still celebrating her birthday is a bad market.

Save your soul and let her go.

Man,
Ferdinandu:
You are not the only she is billing. She gathered all of you together using the same tactics dreaming about that Prince charming on her coconut heads. If you know what is good for you run if you can't completely define your relationship

I followed up on your story and I can say I had a similar experience.

First, I'll tell you that being a good guy would only result in people (especially women) capitalizing on your kind of person. They will feel entitled to what you own after they gradually demand from you.
Not to be selfish or stingy but “Nigerian women” will see you as one if you ask after the usage of the money they demand and it seems like a disrespect to them.

I had a friend of mine whom I had a crush on and I wanted her to be more than a friend to me. So I managed to tell her about how I felt and you know the usual “I'll think about it” it took two days before she came back with a response that she doesn't want to be in a relationship she don't know if she's ready and she prefs “us” being casual friends. Well, I didn't stress anything with her I told her okay. A week later she came to me telling me she wants to see me and is important. I was like what's up? She told me that she was not fine and she needs money. I asked her money for what ?? She told me she needed the money for a birthday bash and that she wants to celebrate grandly. I told her I don't have that amount she's looking for unless she wants to borrow from me and then add interest to it. If you saw how she frowned at me ehn, her mood could tell she was not happy with my question. She then replied that she wouldn't have asked me in the first place then she left.
Two days before her birthday she sent me texts on WhatsApp that I'm stingy, can't I help my female friends in need? Why would I tell her to take a loan from me? Am I being serious? Or is it because she refused to date me?
I looked at the text and shake my head. I called her on phone to explain the meaning of what she wrote me earlier. She kept on talking and talking that guys just disgust her this period cus none of them wants to help her for her birthday party. She was just ranting, saying ill things about guys. I ignored her and ended the call.
The day of her birthday which happened on a Sunday. She uploaded on her WhatsApp status. The birthday bad she organised. Guys were spraying her money, her fellow female urchins were picking the money while hailing her. Gifts and surprise cakes were flying here and there. I texted her happy birthday she didn't reply my text. I expected that so I moved on. After like a week we didn't talk to eachother. She texted me and was apologizing she didn't see my birthday text and I could have posted her pic so shell notice I gave her excuse I was busy. The next thing she said was she was expecting me to gift her something good on her birthday as I couldn't help her with the money she asked. I told her next tear I'll make it up she said no that she dunno if we can keep the friendly relationship going that she wants her bday gift from me and I shouldn't disappoint her the second time. I was like okay once I get back in town I'll get her a gift. She said it will take long that I should send her money instead. The next text that came in was her account number.

Read her message and didn't text reply back. In my mind I said this wan na hustler. That was the last time I spoke with her and I didn't reply to her text till date. I don't have that time to block her and I want her to reason what she wants to reasons bout me cus I don't care and I can't spend my time on a girl like that after knowing she's too materialistic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
grin
You abandoned today's newspaper go dey hustle for last week's newspaper, you are getting what you want.

Give am the 30k na, if they swear for you
comrade I love your vawulence spirit
may your days be long in the vawulence ministry till thy kingdom come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.