Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Am I Being Friendzoned? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Friendzoned? (20604 Views)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / FRIENDZONE: How To 100% Escape Being Friendzoned By A Woman Like A Good-Bad Guy / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by phazotron(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

So my question is why is she financially demanding when we are just friends?

She wan chop your 30k she no wan date you?

Abeg block that joker

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by AkuOlisa: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
If you can increase the money to 50k please do. She will change her mind and date you...

Nonsense and ingredients

6 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dminister:
That’s Nigeria Girls for you. She wasn’t celebrating her birthday before she met you? She is definitely manipulating you. Tell her you can only give her money for her birthday if you guys are friends with benefit. As soon as she told you this you should know she is Putting you in Mugu zone. I met one yesterday and she has already told me her sub finished and she is craving coconut rice. I don’t understand these Nigerian hungry leeches anymore. They are so fond of using relationship as a means of surviving.

i met one on this forum two months ago Oboy the babe dey use Iphone 12 pro max but can you imagine she consistently begged me for money for subscription.
But why girls nowadays just useless like this ni?

5 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I reunited with this 30 year old long lost friend of mine online via Facebook and we communicated down to WhatsApp, we have been chatting for months now till i finally asked her out and told her my intentions of marrying her.

I then asked her out but she just kept maintaining stance that we should be friends first, i told her plainly that it's better we start dating and all the friendship should be integrated into the dating phase but she turned down and said we should maintain friendship first till she's ready.

Now she has already started billing me, she told me her birthday is tomorrow and she'll need my financial support, i then asked her to be specific on the precise amount she wants, she then responded that she needs at least 30k for photoshoots, make up and cake.

when a girl likes you, it will be clear to you, there will be no need to second guess anything.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Nnamaka1: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
so should i give her the money?

Do you want to lose twice?

She is really not into you. You won't get her, and you will also lose your money.

Tell her you don't give money to ladies you aren't in a relationship with.

Trust me, if it doesn't work out with her, you will meet someone else that you will appreciate and who would want a relationship with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Iyasaburi: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

What is wrong with you?
Don't just try it o, because if you do, I will disown you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by kals4luv990(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
E be lyk say yu dey mad ni(no offense tho)..but abeg oo no try SIMP oo cause I go vex for yu
GraceUnIimitedd:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by backtovillage: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
She is not friendzoning you jst give her the money.
But my question is, how is your brother or sister at home?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by beyondPen(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
You are not only friend zoned sir. You are a simp as well.

The only women you should give money are the once who work for you, the once who yearn and adore you, the ones who do chores for you.

She is running game on you

9 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

Yes give her the money.. infact that money is small.. Make it like 300k and give her.
Real Men spend on women without looking back..
Thanks and God bless..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Yusuf54: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

I will advise you to use the money to buy something for your Parents or Siblings and see how happy they would be, rather than wasting your money on someone that want to turn you to her new ATM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Dminister(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
[/b]
i met one on this forum two months ago Oboy the babe dey use Iphone 12 pro max but can you imagine she consistently begged me for money for subscription.

If you ask me na who I go ask? The same case with the girl I met. She is using IPhone 12 pro max while I’m using 11 pro max no be juju be that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Papichulostunne(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
well I actually heard Ladies in their 30's are more matured, caring and financially stable, I never knew she'll turn out to be a leech.
I also thought maybe due to her age she'll eventually accept me without giving a second thought as she has been single for years.
She's even older than me sef. embarassed
I'm 28

Na that you have added this.. I can categorically tell you that your mumu done ripe pass orange wey fall by itself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
zed7:
Anytime I want to have some faith in our girls, they just disappoint. Why celebrate a birthday if you don't have money?

Even if she's your babe, your obligation to her is just gifts. Gifts could be anything from a notebook to private jet. It's strictly a man's discretion.

Sometimes I wish I can change Gender.. imagine accepting to be his girlfriend and collect 30k and dump him later..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by ZAWs: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Shi shi no send
Let her call it anything afterwards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by citadels(f): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
She has someone else. Just go ur way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Tonytonex(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yes!
But with a lot of money, you will be the one to decide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by OvertheTop(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Louisfrank:
Guy on a norms, I would have advised you to just ignore the gal, but for friendship sake just send her 5k n tell her that's all you have, if she's responsible she'll behave like one but if she isn't she'll behave like a fool. Anyways on a normal note goan look for your future wife elsewhere.

By the way, you're not only been frienzone you're been jonzed.

She Will collect that 5k , Insult him and then Block him....

Dont send Shi shi

Tell her when you guys get down(you know what i mean) , you'll be open to spending...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
kals4luv990:
E be lyk say yu dey mad ni(no offense tho)..but abeg oo no try SIMP oo cause I go vex for yu
Iyasaburi:

What is wrong with you?
Don't just try it o, because if you do, I will disown you.
baba when you're obsessed with a girl you love na so e dey be.
no blame me jare, my emotions got the better part of me

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Bestrolland(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
U can give her half base on friendship

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Tonytonex(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
when last did you give your mother or siblings money?
And how much was it? Please reply truthfully.

Thanks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

No.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Bestrolland(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
[/b]
most ladies now adays are phone freak mostly wen it comes to iphone,dem fit dey use iphone13 pro dey scot wit friends nd drink pap every morning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Asour: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
well I actually heard Ladies in their 30's are more matured, caring and financially stable, I never knew she'll turn out to be a leech.
I also thought maybe due to her age she'll eventually accept me without giving a second thought as she has been single for years.
I'm 28

Now you know never to rely too much on generalisations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by SPAMBOX7: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

If she's takimg things slow...she won't bill you for money...she's not even a good friend seff.

A good friend will never bill their friends large amount of money just becos their birth day is coming....una dey do Yahoo together?? Which kind billing be that??

Greet her normally...say happy birthday ..
If you want to be nice buy a "friend" gift..like 3k perfume...better still..dont buy anything...

She will come and manipulate you again sayimg stuffs like.."I was testing you" ..
Its just to make you feel guilty for not giving her 30k....all na format
..... woman wey another guy dey fvck ..you go dey spend....

abeg find better girl

Wisdom everywhere shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Munzy14(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:

30 year old lady is still doing photo shoot and cake and other billing for birthday?

Smh..

Na you shock me pass her.

To think you see a wife in This one baffles me..

Her love is with another guy...She added you to her maga book.

Woman wey love you, no dey bill you...How long are we going to say This for good sake.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by lereinter(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
I'm 28

Go and examine your brain

From this case you are the leech

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Kaymansion(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
I don't think she loves you but like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Jackanda1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
thanks boss man.
Omo assuming i didn't come across this post I was about to send her money oh maybe that would have compelled her to accept me fast.
Sha once In a while man gast simp.
I actually thought since she's in her 30's she'll be different from these young girls.
But you see las las they're all the same
The problem is that you don't know how to ask a girl out. You don't initiate relation like you would a business proposal. You should have just gotten close to her, take time to form a chemistry with her.

Outrightly asking her out like that is ackward and means you are submitting all your cards to her. Giving her the right to make demands.

All women behave the same, whether 20, 30 or 50 yrs old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by cayorday89(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
If she does not do photoshoot or get a cake she won't die, that is an unnecessary want, if you must help, let it be for something worthwhile and genuine.. You will be surprised, at the end of the birthday she will be smiling to the bank because others like you are going to donate to her.
Re: Am I Being Friendzoned? by Wandeayo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
Since she is not ready to date You, then You shouldn't be ready to be the one sorting the bills, it's even better to give out the money to the needy in your environment than to give a lady that sees You as a mugu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.