Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm (28160 Views)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Almaigaa: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
obyrich:
Trying hard to link PO with IPOB. grin

All Peter Obi's supporters are IPOB members.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ipob what is all these, na una be bad press for Obi, make una get sense.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Nauttyprof(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
Reno has proven he is one of the problems of Nigeria. A paid activist always raising alarm like a police car.

Honestly, he is truly part of Nigeria's problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
aystunt:

I'm glad you responded. It beats my imagination that someone with high IQ think like you. I called you a fool cos you are clearly not thinking right.

Coming on here to defend all wrongs from a person makes you a fool.

Closing your eyes to the truth makes you a fool.

You said how did I knw you are jobless. Thus I have low IQ

But you know I'm a secondary school leaver.

Ogbeni, I can say it again and again. Òde nie,... Like oponu ayirada nie.

I really feel pained I swear cos for real you sound educated and I'm sure you obviously know your left from your right. But you choose to be on the side of the oppressors cos of crumbs you get from them.

If Tinubu wins it us still out country. No one will run. But then what will u gain if u intentionally push us to fire
tinubu will win go n prepare for it

Nobody will vote an Igbo,it will b easy for shekau to b d president than an Igbo

Northerners will prefer to separate d country that make d mistake of giving it to an Igbo

Your eye go soon clear,go n prepare for Biafra or death chant

Kwankwanso told u
Atiku just made it clear again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Superwave16320: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
Reno has proven he is one of the problems of Nigeria. A paid activist always raising alarm like a police car.

According to dead brain n foolish Igbos once anyone does not support your foolishness that person automatically becomes the problem of Nigeria. Madness de worry ya Igbo papa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
UARBIAFRAODUA:

Oga don't bother yourself,Tinubu is not even coming second in this upcoming election, he is hated by his own people..he will find it difficult to win south west states...he is not even contesting gan
so since tinubu isn’t contesting like u said,who is apc presidential candidate?

The joke is on u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Tonnierichy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onuigbodabere:
Now he's suddenly paid to talk because he no longer talks to satisfy your ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Kurt92: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/
this busy body man
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Onuigbodabere: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Asad6ixty9:

Nice cypher........

Lol
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:

Nobody will vote an Igbo,it will b easy for shekau to b d president than an Igbo

Northerners will prefer to separate d country that make d mistake of giving it to an Igbo

Kwankwanso told u
Oga Tinubu will not see second, come to ogun state and mention Tinubu, all those governors he foisted on Southwest states has destroyed his image already, he will find it difficult to win PDP....stop wasting your time. Tinubu that alot of Yoruba hate...if you are a Yoruba and you don't support Tinubu,his urchins will call you Yoruba bastard....oga forget Tinubu, he is going nowhere
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by wowcatty: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Why not tell your people this if you really believe that so they can stop running mad? Or you are just saying this to console yourself of the inevitable. Just in case you are new here, your people are already treating Tinubu as president.
UARBIAFRAODUA:

Oga don't bother yourself,Tinubu is not even coming second in this upcoming election, he is hated by his own people..he will find it difficult to win south west states...he is not even contesting gan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by aystunt: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:

Kwankwanso told u

Batified I'm not in an argument with you on a premise of who will win or who will not. All I say is of what importance is supporting someone when you yourself have an assurance that the person is not the best. You brought us to where we are. And you are taking us to where we don't know. You sef reason am. Ẹ make sense?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Onuigbodabere: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Now he's suddenly paid to talk because he longer talks to satisfy your ignorance

I never rated Reno.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
UARBIAFRAODUA:

Oga Tinubu will not see second, come to ogun state and mention Tinubu, all those governors he foisted on Southwest states has destroyed his image already, he will find it difficult to win PDP....stop wasting your time
please which side for ogun state are u saying I shouldn’t mention tinubu
Is it sango otta
Abeokuta
Ijebu
Mowe
Ibafo
Atan
Agbara
Shagam

Please where

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by omenka(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gringori Pandora, call your pigs both online and offline to order.

Very useless beasts. Must everyone support Pandora? Even if there was a slim chance I fell for this Pandora craze, IPOB has made that totally impossible. They've totally ruined Pandora's campaign with lies, insults, propaganda, and threats. The same way they treat Ohamadickhead, that's how they've been treating Pandora.

Hopeless anu mpama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Ckonnet: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
I see know difference between you and those my brothers urchin.deal with them and stop ringing the alarm.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by onuman: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol

See Reno Omokri's foolish blakmail: attach IPOB to Peter Obi in order to distance Obi from people of one Nigeria for life; all for the sake of Omokri's Atiku Abubakar.

The fear of Peter Obi's inassailable credentials is the beginning of wisdom for ancient presidential candidates of Nigeria and their urchins.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
wowcatty:
Why not tell your people this if you really believe that so they can stop running mad? Or you are just saying this to console yourself of the inevitable. Just in case you are new here, your people are already treating Tinubu as president.
You can bet your money,Tinubu will not come even 2nd...even aso rock will never allow a man who can not make a complete sentence take over office ... prepare for Atiku or obi

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by ufotunang: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Idle man
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Decent09(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
latolz:
Why is this man like this.. Must you condescend so low.. Height of desperation.. WHERE IS THE IPOB TO OBI LINK.. WHO IS PAYING THIS GUY SEF

Common Sense, But Why this Guys change their Mind with Speed, you can imagine how they are Nigeria Nigeria, while just two months before they are in a Zoo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Allymosh: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
U supposed to be his campaign manager

I used to think Reno is a pastor. The rate at which people can go to tarnish someone's image just to get attention is alarming. Why trying to play ethno-religious line in a very important elections like this instead of issue base campaign to get the best for our country? I'm a strong disciple of Atiku of PDP and those close to me know how I've spent so much time, energy, effort, etc, to support him over the years but I'm not really happy about how our country men are bringing tribalism into this election instead of looking for the best candidate to get us working again. Even the LP candidate, Peter Obi, I've known him closely when I used to attend Holy Family Catholic Church, Festac Town many years ago. He's one of the finest Nigerians alive. This country would benefits a lot if he were to be our President.

What is really going on especially the ethnic card is making me lose so much interest in the future of this country and Nigerians.
[/quote]
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by wowcatty: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Igbos think people don't know.

One igbo governor also boast about bokoharam in the past. Then we also have another igbo called "mama bokoharam." If you look this bokoharam well, you will see that igbos also have a faction in bokoharam and theirs is the more deadly group.
Almaigaa:

All Peter Obi's supporters are IPOB members.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
aystunt:

Batified I'm not in an argument with you on a premise of who will win or who will not. All I say is of what importance is supporting someone when you yourself have an assurance that the person is not the best. You brought us to where we are. And you are taking us to where we don't know. You sef reason am. Ẹ make sense?
what makes u feel tinubu is not the best?
Guy remove sentiment n tell me 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Once you see a moniker with a combined Yoruba name starting a comment with “I’m Yoruba”, just know the person is a hardcore ipob member disguising as Yoruba to deceive the rest of us.

Omo Igbo, nobody is deceived by the part in bold. Drop your comment with your chest without dragging the Yoruba ethnic group into your support or otherwise for Obituary. Stop the crass disguising. It’s irritating to rational minds.

Oga cool down with these statements. Isn't it obvious that Reno is trying to play the disinformation card. Please have a conscience and speak the truth for once. The same way we have Yorubas claiming with their statements that " I am igbo"
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by omenka(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
obyrich:
Trying hard to link PO with IPOB. grin
Nonsense. Only a recalcitrant ignoramus doesn't know IPOB forms the bulk of Pandora supporters. Even here on Nairaland, they do it without shame. 100 percent of those who support ipob are today supporting Pandora. Those who are too shy to do it openly contribute with likes and shares of pro-pandora comments.

I'm very sure if one looked a bit into your past, they'd see comments from you supportive of the terror organisation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by dragunov: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/

Reno will do anything, say anything to get attention. Shiiiii!
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by aystunt: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:

Kwankwanso told u

You and I are Nigerians.
We are mekunus
These politicians divide us with tribe and religion for selfish reasons.
If your car have issues sure you know a particular ibo guy that sell quality spare parts
Sure you know a particular Yoruba mechanic
And sure you have your favourite hausa guy that you prefer to change dollar from
Alaye, we have no reason to fight ourselves cos of these people.

I have done this dirty job you are doing before. We are united in tackling those that tackle our masters..

Baba.. E no pay... E no even make sense. The celebration of victory is only for the mean time. What is not fair to all is not fair at all.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
please which side for ogun state are u saying I shouldn’t mention tinubu
Is it sango otta
Abeokuta
Ijebu
Mowe
Ibafo
Atan
Agbara
Shagam

Please where
Alaye, Tinubu ti lule..ipade di ojo idibo
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by wowcatty: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
UARBIAFRAODUA:

You can bet your money,Tinubu will not come even 2nd...even aso rock will never allow a man who can not make a complete sentence take over office ... prepare for Atiku or obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by onuman: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Femifasola:
I'm yoruba and most of us have clearly seen that Reno wants to Toll the ethno-religious line but it seems to be falling off even before it starts. Reno is itchy to return to Nigeria, he should just stay on permanent exile abroad

Atiku Abubakar sent Reno Omokri and Goodluck Jonathan packing from Aso Rock in 2015.
Reno went on exile thereafter.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Almaigaa: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
wowcatty:
Igbos think people don't know.

One igbo governor also boast about bokoharam in the past. Then we also have another igbo called "mama bokoharam." If you look this bokoharam well, you will see that igbos also have a faction in bokoharam and theirs is the more deadly group.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by aystunt: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
Nonsense. Only a recalcitrant ignoramus doesn't know IPOB forms the bulk of Pandora supporters. Even here on Nairaland, they do it without shame. 100 percent of those who support ipob are today supporting Pandora. Those who are too shy to do it openly contribute with likes and shares of pro-pandora comments.

I'm very sure if one looked a bit into your past, they'd see comments from you supportive of the terror organisation.

You sef read wetin you write.
Is it constructive?
Does it make sense?
What can we take out of it?

Yoruba.. E je ka ronú.
I'm sure you are a Yoruba guy..
I am yoruba also and I say that with my full chest, no disguising.
We will continue to be enslaved if we think as you think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured With Qin Jian Of China, During His Courtesy Visit Today / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.