Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm (28173 Views)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by samdaisi: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
We know that Obituary is the area father of ipob terrorist,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
so since tinubu isn’t contesting like u said,who is apc presidential candidate?

The joke is on u
Presidential candidate that is not presidential. Person wey people hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
UARBIAFRAODUA:

Alaye, Tinubu ti lule..ipade di ojo idibo
tell me d place where u can’t mention tinubu in ogun state?

Only uninformed people fall for your cheap talks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by wowcatty: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
So what should Yoruba do at this point since you have "reason am" in your opinion?

Tinubu is still the best among the candidates.
aystunt:

Batified I'm not in an argument with you on a premise of who will win or who will not. All I say is of what importance is supporting someone when you yourself have an assurance that the person is not the best. You brought us to where we are. And you are taking us to where we don't know. You sef reason am. Ẹ make sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Kanuade: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=njamani post=114979543]Reno is doing what cheap Bloggers will do for relevance

We will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

start with ur IPOB an let see ao beautiful d letter is
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by galaxy2020(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
This man will do well in Nollywood

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
tell me d place where u can’t mention tinubu in ogun state?

Only uninformed people fall for your cheap talks
Nobody wants to associate with Tinubu in public because of criticism. Right now Tinubu urchins calls any Yoruba not supporting Tinubu a bastard Yoruba...it's not by force na...we no be kids again ...omo bro you have work to do o....your work no easy Dem supposed double your allawee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by onuman: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
Every sane Nigeria knows Peter obi is ipob plan B

So, Tinubu is Yoruba Nation Plan B.
Tinubu even said he didn't believe in one Nigeria.
Has Peter Obi ever said that?

To divide votes from the south to enable Atiku win, that's all that one sees in this presidential campaign now looking like it's going to be a contest between Igbo and Yoruba presidential candidates.

Reno Omokri may laugh louder at the results of the election favouring his candidate, Abubakar Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by aystunt: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
what makes u feel tinubu is not the best?
Guy remove sentiment n tell me 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor
Baba, I can't come here and type epistles of what he did as governor.

If you are really concerned about weighing options before putting BATified2023 as name you would have made research and see.

Go online check reliable sources you will see.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by MartinsD12(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/
Useless senseless man what has ipob got to do with Nigerian politics let alone peter Obi that has never supported Ipob at all , this hypocrite is trying to see how he can use his fake social media life since he is jobless to tarnish the image of a man that can employ his entire generation, instead of Reno omokri to focus on atiku, he is busy talking down on peter obi and obident people gives him what he deserves.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by sukar886: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
This idiot should stop disturbing person abeg, every time threatening , then shut a Bleep up

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Everlastingson: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
This evil reno has no business calling himself pastor just to deceive. He has no business with Christ. Lying up and down for worldly gain. He's now showing his true , Satanic colour. reno do your worst, you can't stop the OBIdient Movement. You know Obi will rescue Nigeria but out of your wickedness you're trying to discredit Obi with lies. IPod does even know you exist. It's your Lies that are after you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
onuman:

So, Tinubu is Yoruba Nation Plan B.
Tinubu even said he didn't believe in one Nigeria.
Has Peter Obi ever said that?
Baba no dey call Tinubu again, he is not a competition jare...you should focus on Atiku, Tinubu is hated in South West his own region..and don't forget you are quoting paid Tinubu agents

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
aystunt:

You and I are Nigerians.
We are mekunus
These politicians divide us with tribe and religion for selfish reasons.
If your car have issues sure you know a particular ibo guy that sell quality spare parts
Sure you know a particular Yoruba mechanic
And sure you have your favourite hausa guy that you prefer to change dollar from
Alaye, we have no reason to fight ourselves cos of these people.

I have done this dirty job you are doing before. We are united in tackling those that tackle our masters..

Baba.. E no pay... E no even make sense. The celebration of victory is only for the mean time. What is not fair to all is not fair at all.
u are very stupid for that your line that I am being paid

This is the more reason y I will campaign aggressively for tinubu,it’s annoying for u people with warped mentality to believe it’s only u that is not being paid to support your candidate,this is the delusional mindset everyone is complaining about

I just want to vote tinubu so as to see what igbos will do n those people who feel everything in life is monetize

I don’t know tinubu but I pray he wins,let’s see the worst u people will do

Very annoying set of people,no matter how reasonable u want to b with them,they must always annoy u with their madness

Because u did a useless job for crumbs before doesn’t mean everyone is like u
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Vistra40: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
seunmsg:

Once you see a moniker with a combined Yoruba name starting a comment with “I’m Yoruba”, just know the person is a hardcore ipob member disguising as Yoruba to deceive the rest of us.

Omo Igbo, nobody is deceived by the part in bold. Drop your comment with your chest without dragging the Yoruba ethnic group into your support or otherwise for Obituary. Stop the crass disguising. It’s irritating to rational minds.

So even an enlightened fellow like you is now playing the ethnic card because you feel threatened? It now shows you have nothing to campaign with. Shame on you sir!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by aystunt: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
wowcatty:
So what should Yoruba do at this point since you have "reason am" in your opinion?

Tinubu is still the best among the candidates.

Wowcatty.. I think this you asked is better compared to Gbogbo katikati tí ọ ń sọ láti ekan. Maybe na as ur name implies Wowcatty.

Seriously now. Padi... Why is Tinubu d best
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Xfemt(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Aldol:

But why the threat to his life, these people sha
my brother truth be told
No one is threatening him

He just doing his masters job of propaganda

We have passed his level

Even as much some people don’t like tinubu if Reno say anything bad about him no one will still take him serious not to talk of Obi

Has he ever talked ill of atiku
My guess is as good as no

His a paid urchin of atiku and pdp

That why I like Dino milaye
He campaign for his atiku with out attacking another candidate

Though some times he does it to tinubu but he is always constructive and want to win you over to atiku

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by rontolo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
I dislike this guy and Sowore in equal measures. Both desperate and stupid

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
aystunt:

Wowcatty.. I think this you asked is better compared to Gbogbo katikati tí ọ ń sọ láti ekan. Maybe na as ur name implies Wowcatty.

Seriously now. Padi... Why is Tinubu d best
Alaye ema ma da won lohun...won ti gba riba, otito Oro ji na si won
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by BATified2023: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
UARBIAFRAODUA:

Presidential candidate that is not presidential. Person wey people hate
u igbos hate tinubu n everyone knows that

The hate u have for buhari is what u shifted to tinubu so the north gets d message

Only igbos are synonymous with hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by omenka(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
aystunt:

You sef read wetin you write.
Is it constructive?
Does it make sense?
What can we take out of it?

Yoruba.. E je ka ronú.
I'm sure you are a Yoruba guy..
I am yoruba also and I say that with my full chest, no disguising.
We will continue to be enslaved if we think as you think
Only an idiot would think I've ever called myself a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Everlastingson: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Same Peter Obi you said he killed IPOB members and dumped their bodies in Ezu river.

Don't mind them. As they search for new lies they forget the old one. They said Obi killed Ipob members and dumped their bodies in Ezu River. Now they say the same Obi is a member of Ipob. They find nothing against the man, now they try hard to find fault with his supporters. All to no avail. Enemies of Nigeria must go down with APC.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Godasco: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
It is either hebhas been paid to do this, or something is wrong with him. I mean, THIS IS OBVIOUS LIES, PROPAGANDA. its so obvious abeg. He can't even do it. For how long would they threaten you?.

Peter Obi shall emerge, else, to thy tent oh Isreal. Even if you're the only one in your tribe, go and form your country..

LIVE08:
Peter Obi: IPOB threatening my life – Omokri raises alarm, dares secessionists’ group

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/22/peter-obi-ipob-threatening-my-life-omokri-raises-alarm-dares-secessionists-group/
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by wowcatty: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
You can see that!
These are the natural things for igbos. There's no reign of terror in Nigeria that igbos are not involved in.
Almaigaa:

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Fahdiga(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Everlastingson:

Don't mind them. As they search for new lies they forget the old one. They said Obi killed Ipob members and dumped their bodies in Ezu River. Now they say the same Obi is a member of Ipob. They find nothing against the man, now they try hard to find fault with his supporters. All to no avail. Enemies of Nigeria must go down with APC.
I tire for these people o. They are unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Everlastingson: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:

You're denying your tribe for filthy lucre. Your shame dey shame me.
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by OmoOshodi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
This Reno looks like Older version of Portable....idamu adugbo

Put their pictures side by side

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Fahdiga(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
omenka:
But why haven't you spoken against the killings of your Benue people by Fulani herdsmen?
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by Esesuwa8: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:

PDP man
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by 4four(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
If Atiku mistakenly win lasan, garba shahu and Femi Adeshina go be child play for what this lunatic go gas light
Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by mcfestgee: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Another idiot speaking. Another scammer, fool.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm by 007Marvel(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
BATified2023:
check all the tribes in Nigeria
Anytime u see hate,look no further it’s Igbo

Go to Facebook n co n see for yourself,it’s already a known fact

Igbos are synonymous to hate

Reno just archived his aim on top your Head and every other blind bigot on Nairaland!
I know you'll say I'm an Igbo boy but I'm 100 percent Edo and I don't let sentiment cloud my judgement instead I reason like a normal human being by applying simple morality into all my thoughts!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.