Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria (44167 Views)

Salary Earners: How Far Did Last Month Salary Take You This Month? / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / How I Lost My Dream Job Without Collecting 1 Month Salary - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by tehilah92(f): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.
If it's cool, I'm ready
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2022
ibechris:

U see majority of these people shouting 15k salary or whatever u are reading here.

They will still vote massively to those who are oppressing them because of tribe,religion and funny as it may seem 5k vote and still come back to tell us how Buhari or Atiku disappointed them.

80% Nigerian problem is caused by these group of people.

I have seen wheelbarrow pushers, hungry laborers legit insisting that Atiku and Tinubu are still the way forward!

I can't understand how such low level of reasoning came about! Is it that extreme suffering has made them go soft in the head or what?!!

Nigerians will bury Nigeria by their collective stupidity!

Meanwhile, all top politicians have secured their futures and those of their kids beyond Nigeria! Their kids will never share this nation with these stupid citizens!

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by sageer1706(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2022
iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc
I'm a graduate of economics and my salary is 28k... Na God ooo

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Themez1:
I earn 23k monthly and still pay house rent, buy foodstuffs, go to church rehearsal and Sunday services, pay utilities bills but most times I trek to work and it's kind of far not close.

The thing is just that as long as you're faithful with what you're doing God will always be faithful and he's been to me.
I went for an interview yesterday, I pray to be selected o. Nairalanders please put me in your prayers
I pray it works out for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by amadil14(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2022
All of you crying here I'll still be the ones that I'll vote Tinubu and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Searchingvictor: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Me earning 24k nko
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2022
That's lunch money for a family of 5 at biobaak restaurant in abuja.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Moseshasss: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Don't be surprised, these are the first set of people that will Vote for APC....for sentiment, tribal, ethnicity or religion.....they will rather prefer to continue suffering for their own to be in POWER

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by parkervero(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily.

I can do it, too. Hire me....
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by ConsultFenty(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Do people actually earn N30k a month? ����
iykbethany:

With this high cost of living, how do people survive on 30k per month salary in Nigeria �?

I mean from this meagre salary, you pay for your transportation to and from work, rent, utilities, medicals, food etc
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by nawa4naija(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2022
Latashia:
Do two to three jobs.
That’s suffering not smartness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Melonsmasher: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2022
Back then in 1985 during Buhari military regime, 30k was alot of money.. If you earn upto 3k then as salary, hunger no fit near you..

But It's sad how they have gradually crippled and ridiculed Naira today

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2022
femicyrus:
This is my major reason for hating the vice president who saw #5000 distribution as a way of lifting Nigerians out of poverty

With #15,000 monthly, you must be leaving in affluence in the eyes of buhari and osinbajo.
Very wicked leaders

I tell you.

What does N5k do for them?

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by johnnychuks(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2022
mytime24:
hahahaha my brother you got it right here, there was a post here when some one is supporting a driver in kongi state to survive with 15k per month.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by uptownemmygee(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Wahala for who dey receive salary
We nah engineer laptop and phone

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Mekanus(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

What type of work is that?
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by tradingknowled1: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2022
you can survive depends on Where you live and your lifestyle. Earning in salary isn't something you should be comfortable with , rather . it is a stepping stone to greater heights.

i offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship.. Feel free to PM me if interested
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Xerxes2088: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2022
daniel5711:
Mine is 17k, my wife will be put to bed by september. To pay tithe is a problem cos of the meagre pay.
Nigerians sha..you are earning 17k monthly and paying an unscriptural tithe is your headache,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2022
JooEeL:

Which nigerians will revolt? Do you know that instead of revolt, some hausas were found eating grass in the north? With all the invasion of Fulani terrorists, do u know the Hausas are okay with living in the IDP camps as long as they get that their small wretched shelter, along with some small foods and water? Do u know the same is ongoing in Benue as we speak? There are IDP camps all over d place and sometimes d terrorists go in there to kill them in their silly tents, yet how many are able to rise up?

Or is it the stupid southerners who love sex and are as well brainwashed religious zealots that will do the uprising? Why wait for 2 years, so ure telling me what is currently obtainable in Nigeria is not yet enough for some pushback?

You are overestimating these people.

Stop being so abusive in your comments. It's absolutely unnecessary. Nigerians are no more or less stupid than any other group. If anything, the Nigerian has shown his industry and intelligence by succeeding everywhere he is found on the globe.

The truth is that you've misread the situation. The conditions for revolution in southern Nigeria are far from ripe.

That is because contrary to what you may observe, the majority of southerners are doing well enough to live above poverty. Look at the stats. The poverty level in southern states averages at around 20%.

20% of the population cannot stage a revolution. The 80% will feel threatened and will crush them.

That is not Nigerian thinking. That is human nature.

Revolution is only adopted when people feel they have no other option. Everywhere.

However, Nigeria is also extremely complex. no other nation in the world has Nigerians' depth of ethnicity and tribe, in addition to religious diversity. Owing to the political intrigues that have dogged this nation since independence, it is now more or less impossible for Nigerians to unite.

We saw that during end SARS, where northerners were mobilising to attack protesters or no known reason.

Additionally, most southies are educated and can aspire to good jobs or entrepreneurship or to travel out. So desperation is channelled into initiative.

If you force more southerners into poverty then you will see that they too have a beastly side. After all, Ipob, Niger Delta militants, Sunday Igboho and co, and the youths who took SARS down were not imported were they?

So these are the factors.

Edit: I forgot to add that poverty in southern Nigeria is assuaged by billions of dollars in remittances annually.

9 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by shantti(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Come and work with me.

Which work is that. Please am interested
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Saintinoo(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2022
iykbethany:

I know of family men surviving on 15k teaching job, I am not joking here, most times you need a side hustle, so no body depends on primary income now.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bugomma01: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2022
I'm a mother of 2,I must confess it's not easy,God is helping us.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by icankel: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=MartinsD12 post=115000226]
Don't depend on one source of income simple, as the 30k no reach fit other things to take improve income , no body survives on a monthly 30k salary in Nigeria how much is half bag of rice for instance [/quoteur talking about half bag of rice on top 30k salary per month?]
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by daluta: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2022
I met one bike man in the North on discussion he made mentioned he has 3 wives with 8 childrens his dad and mom all rest on his care I said how he said na God oo....but if you see the guy ehn na only bones and skin dey for him body

6 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Aguiyimba(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Nozino:
I find it very hard to believe that people earn just 30k/month. The only reasonable explanation would be that they are very young people with no responsibilities, do not pay rent and transportation ( Their work place maybe close to their home).

There are many married men and women that earn 30k/month. Only God knows how he do his things.
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bledriel: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2022
parkervero:

I can do it, too. Hire me....

Check my Profile and send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Bledriel: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2022
tehilah92:

If it's cool, I'm ready

Ketchup908:

Am also interested in this cause am presently job hunting.

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2022
No one can survive with this amount of money, majority are heavily indebted as a result of borrowing money to survive because the salary don't even last for a week as receiving it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Mehn I really feel for Nigerians, it's not easy out there. May God open way for us cos those earning 30k are not lazy just that they have not hit break through yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! / What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria? / Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.