Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky (27068 Views)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by MrCuteking(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Lemme explain what I mean...

Guys: If you've gained any experience in previous relationships you should understand exactly what I am talking about.... and if you are a newbie in this relationship thing... Read inbetween the lines of this quick thread.

A typical male gender will always look to exploit and take advantage of a lady who's in love with him especially when he does not feel exactly desame way about her.

Listen... a woman who's in love can be very dangerous, when I say dangerous, I mean dangerous enough to the point of sticking a sharp knife into your gut while you are sleeping... killing you.

A woman in love can as well do anything to show and express it to you, she would slave for you if she has to... but understand that she has to sacrifice everything she has preserved almost all her life until she met you, she had to let her guards down and shattered all her walls for you to come through... sometimes she gave up her most reserved and treasured virtue and dignity just for you... she emptied herself, lost herself and practically poured her life into you because you've formed a very important part of her existence.

If a woman loves you and you know she's not lying about it, but you don't feel same way, the best thing to do is to leave, try to let her know quickly.

That would be the matured thing to do, don't see it as an easy pass to mess her up and dump her.

Most guys haven't had it nice after they abused the love of a woman towards them. Most women are still on a revenge mission because of that and they become almost cold and hardened until they have you suffer desame pain.

A woman doesn't heal easily as Most guys would, especially if she's in love...

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by stasius: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is good.
But op what if the woman doesn't let you go even when you have given her all the red lights... And I also mean you have never touched her in this case.

Please how do you leave?
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Thazard(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
nairalee:
This life no balance

The one u love no like you
The one u no too send dey kolo for u

Na vicious cycle

gringringringrin
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by MrCuteking(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
It's so easy to leave this type of ladies.
Ask her when she would love to get married. Add like 7years to yours. Such as, tell her you would love to get married +7years to the one she chose. They don't like to be enslaved for too long. Interest will reduce quickly.

Icumsa45:

Dear op , I m in this same condition. There is a lady crazy for me, and I don't know how to end the relationship. I have a serious fiancee now and this lady knows every detail about me, my phone numbers off hand, account numbers off hand. She sends me money randomly . At the end of the day I don't love her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Adebowalay(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

No gender has the monopoly of using the other gender.

A women will claim to love you and you'll be wasting your resources to train her in school only for her to graduate and marry another man. What do you call that? Benevolence?

No woman can love a man unconditionally.. something must be attached. So, a man is right to play along and achieve his aim(excess smashing) and disembark.

Do unto others before they do unto thee.
hahaha... Mad man
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Emanodimo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
The female folks are not a special being than the male. Both can heal up from past mistake.

No gender has a monopoly of doing good and violence.

A typical female gender will always exploit and take advantage of a man that can shower them with love especially when he is financially balance.

Sometimes a man gave up his sanity and dignity just for a lady... He emptied his pocket, lost himself and practically groomed a lady because he considered her as a help mate of his existence only to mess up his journey and left him dried up.

We are meant to love each other... Majority of the female folks assume they deserve it from the men...This is vice versa too... Well, few of them have received sense, getting better in their life unlike those with entitlement policy.

2 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
MrCuteking:

It's so easy to leave this type of ladies.
Ask her when she would love to get married. Add like 7years to yours. Such as, tell her you would love to get married +7years to the one she chose. They don't like to be enslaved for too long. Trust me she will run away from you. I've tried it several times and it works like magic. Interest will reduce quickly.

She knows I don't love her but she is expecting a miracle. She does everything, cooking, cleaning but no iota of feelings for her.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 28, 2022
seanwilliam:

You’re a S. I. M. P.

I scrolled through every posts on Nairaland to find this comment. Nice one.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Guys: If you've gained any experience in previous relationships you should understand exactly what I am talking about.... and if you are a newbie in this relationship thing... Read inbetween the lines of this quick thread.

A typical male gender will always look to exploit and take advantage of a lady who's in love with him especially when he does not feel exactly desame way about her.

Listen... a woman who's in love can be very dangerous, when I say dangerous, I mean dangerous enough to the point of sticking a sharp knife into your gut while you are sleeping... killing you.

A woman in love can as well do anything to show and express it to you, she would slave for you if she has to... but understand that she has to sacrifice everything she has preserved almost all her life until she met you, she had to let her guards down and shattered all her walls for you to come through... sometimes she gave up her most reserved and treasured virtue and dignity just for you... she emptied herself, lost herself and practically poured her life into you because you've formed a very important part of her existence.

If a woman loves you and you know she's not lying about it, but you don't feel same way, the best thing to do is to leave, try to let her know quickly.

That would be the matured thing to do, don't see it as an easy pass to mess her up and dump her.

Most guys haven't had it nice after they abused the love of a woman towards them. Most women are still on a revenge mission because of that and they become almost cold and hardened until they have you suffer desame pain.

You are a packaged idiot. Accept this revelation from me and have peace... Idiot.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by bepositive11: 2:18am On Jul 28, 2022
What you're describing is not love. It's madness. It's obsession. It's selfishness. It's wickedness. It's not love.

Someone who genuinely loves you would never ever do anything to hurt you.

MadeINchenzen2:

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by bepositive11: 2:19am On Jul 28, 2022
If it's not unconditional, it's not even love in the first place. You hardly find couples where the man and woman genuinely loves each other unconditionally.

Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

A women will claim to love you and you'll be wasting your resources to train her in school only for her to graduate and marry another man. What do you call that? Benevolence?

No woman can love a man unconditionally.. something must be attached. So, a man is right to play along and achieve his aim(excess smashing) and disembark.

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by rickleye: 3:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

I disagree with you joor
70% of women suffer with low self esteem. Even professional women across all races. There is something about family - having kids, having a loving husband , someone to grow old with that’s ingrained in them. These women even when abused emotionally, physically , financially, Socially will still stay with their man. The number might be lower with #meetoo movement and rise In feminism but there are a lot of women who will tell their husband go and mess around outside but don’t dear bring any child or women into the house.
There are many women who see the men as their covering , they have a long yearning to be seen in their husbands home. These type of women love unconditionally. They have been battered and bruised yet divorce isn’t in their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Owen247: 3:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

Jah bless u for this reply. The op na smthng else.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Owen247: 3:37am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=MrCuteking post=115145247][/quote]
a gender biased post. ur argument does not hold water.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by smithval(m): 4:08am On Jul 28, 2022
StUriah:
Some girls are too possessive in their relationship with the guys they think should love them by fire by force. Their overbearing attitude is very repulsive. They think it is their fundamental rights to own you even if you hadn't had sex with them.

I was in a situation like this sometimes back. We were just friends, and have not even engaged in any form of toasting not to talk of smooching, kissing, et cetera. Before I realized the situation, she had already be forming 'the official First Lady'. Even my friends have started avoiding me whenever she's around. At a point, she was checking my phone every now and then, and even querying me if i chat with any of my female friends.Thank God I didn't touch the beast. She would have unleash a dragon on my enemies.

I was in similar circumstances most recently. Difference is we made out couple of times. Lol.

I felt I was in a cage, she was just scaring every body away. I didn’t have peace of mind, female friends or freedom to breathe.

Can’t even call a female friend to gist cos the lady will act drama. Everyday, same story despite sounding it out that we can’t date.

Tough times
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by THEGALADIMA(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Please oga, understand the context of the thread.
Please you are way out of line, with your comments.

Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by MadeINchenzen2: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2022
F120:

You are a packaged idiot. Accept this revelation from me and have peace... Idiot.
lol
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by vickydevoka(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

I hate this epistle bcus it doesn't show gender equality
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

I don't know you bro but I would find you one day and I would buy you beer + tow big ass hoes to fucvk for the night..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by kelspinall(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

that's right
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Hassanmaye(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

Damn real G
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Hassanmaye(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
no man, who has unrestricted access to a toto, will ever turn it down!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Hassanmaye(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
He loves you, but you don't feel the same way yet you keep using him by spending his hard earned money and milking him dry in this harsh economy. That's extremely dangerous.

This I have seen.
angry grin
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Hassanmaye(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Calibrator:
The two genders have been playing games with each other since the beginning of time. When your breakfast is served, eat it and get out of the dining room, if you are vindictive like me, enter the kitchen and cook your own breakfast recipe for the next unsuspecting victim.... It is a cycle, life goes on.

No gender has the monopoly of violence.

This is exactly how one psychotic ex of mine was going about threatening me after I ditched her and her drama.. Invited her over one day, she quickly came over thinking the threats worked and we are reconciling, I entertained her and then looked at her squarely in the eyes and told her "I didn't call you here for reconciliation, you have been threatening me and I just want to tell you that you have only one chance at ending my life and for your sake, I hope you don't funk it because you know me and what I am capable of"

She disappeared out of my life after that!
Wow Alpha male
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Hassanmaye(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
nijaomegacode:
E dey sweet. This is what girls are meant for. This is exactly how they should be treated. No Nigerian girls deserves your love; just use and dump. Let another person enjoy his turn.
Haha
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mystery9:
You are a joker... You are not like everyone else. Jesus loves us but he hates sin.

didnt the bible taught you that jesus already knew that we were supposedly all sinners?! therefore: let him who is without sin cast the first stone!
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
The love of steady descreet gbola knows no bounds... I rest my case grin
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by arizon101(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
smithval:

I was in similar circumstances most recently. Difference is we made out couple of times. Lol.

I felt I was in a cage, she was just scaring every body away. I didn’t have peace of mind, female friends or freedom to breathe.

Can’t even call a female friend to gist cos the lady will act drama. Everyday, same story despite sounding it out that we can’t date.

Tough times

Boss, i understand grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.