Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky (27066 Views)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by TheirFADA: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
All these things wey u talk, na woman dey do am pass

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by MacWin155(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
But the female gender can use the male gender as they desire, and it's seen as a natural feminine tendency to always use men by virtue of the men's "provider status"?

If a man uses a woman who loves him, it's because he's been burnt once. Men value love more than women.

Presently, Love is overrated in our generation, just get someone you can coexist with for a short while.

7 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Krexpah(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Na ladies dey do am the most u knw how many girls don use the scope
For me

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by meobizy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
I’ve reduced adding opinions to these sort of threads because they will never die. All these courtships, romances and what-have-you na different shoes for different feet.

2 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Parachoko: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Lemme explain what I mean...

Guys: If you've gained any experience in previous relationships you should understand exactly what I am talking about.... and if you are a newbie in this relationship thing... Read inbetween the lines of this quick thread.

A typical male gender will always look to exploit and take advantage of a lady who's in love with him especially when he does not feel exactly desame way about her.

Listen... a woman who's in love can be very dangerous, when I say dangerous, I mean dangerous enough to the point of sticking a sharp knife into your gut while you are sleeping... killing you.

A woman in love can as well do anything to show and express it to you, she would slave for you if she has to... but understand that she has to sacrifice everything she has preserved almost all her life until she met you, she had to let her guards down and shattered all her walls for you to come through... sometimes she gave up her most reserved and treasured virtue and dignity just for you... she emptied herself, lost herself and practically poured her life into you because you've formed a very important part of her existence.

If a woman loves you and you know she's not lying about it, but you don't feel same way, the best thing to do is to leave, try to let her know quickly.

That would be the matured thing to do, don't see it as an easy pass to mess her up and dump her.

Most guys haven't had it nice after they abused the love of a woman towards them. Most women are still on a revenge mission because of that and they become almost cold and hardened until they have you suffer desame pain.

A woman doesn't heal easily as Most guys would, especially if she's in love...
You're saying the truth man

I'm totally in support of your write-up

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by hermesprogidy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

No gender has the monopoly of using the other gender.

A women will claim to love you and you'll be wasting your resources to train her in school only for her to graduate and marry another man. What do you call that? Benevolence?

No woman can love a man unconditionally.. something must be attached. So, a man is right to play along and achieve his aim(excess smashing) and disembark.

Do unto others before they do unto thee.
Well said.

3 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
E dey sweet. This is what girls are meant for. This is exactly how they should be treated. No Nigerian girls deserves your love; just use and dump. Let another person enjoy his turn.

5 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by NEUDUDE: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Guys: If you've gained any experience in previous relationships you should understand exactly what I am talking about.... and if you are a newbie in this relationship thing... Read inbetween the lines of this quick thread.

A typical male gender will always look to exploit and take advantage of a lady who's in love with him especially when he does not feel exactly desame way about her.

Listen... a woman who's in love can be very dangerous, when I say dangerous, I mean dangerous enough to the point of sticking a sharp knife into your gut while you are sleeping... killing you.

A woman in love can as well do anything to show and express it to you, she would slave for you if she has to... but understand that she has to sacrifice everything she has preserved almost all her life until she met you, she had to let her guards down and shattered all her walls for you to come through... sometimes she gave up her most reserved and treasured virtue and dignity just for you... she emptied herself, lost herself and practically poured her life into you because you've formed a very important part of her existence.

If a woman loves you and you know she's not lying about it, but you don't feel same way, the best thing to do is to leave, try to let her know quickly.

That would be the matured thing to do, don't see it as an easy pass to mess her up and dump her.

Most guys haven't had it nice after they abused the love of a woman towards them. Most women are still on a revenge mission because of that and they become almost cold and hardened until they have you suffer desame pain.

If only you know how much you would spend before you garner a nigerian girl's love grin. 80% of nigerian girls love what they stand to gain from you.

You are more like a property cool

Me i use it to my advantage tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by seanwilliam(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

You’re a S. I. M. P.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Parachoko: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

No woman can love a man unconditionally.. something must be attached. So, a man is right to play along and achieve his aim(excess smashing) and disembark.

You're wrong about this base on my experience

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by chigoizie7(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Oga na rubbish you de talk, we both knew that women use men morethan men use them

4 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by VenumX: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
The fear of acid is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by DrBrainstorm(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Some truths.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by GeneralPula: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

We’re now in the era of using one another. Nah now girls go know say men nah men..

5 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Dabillion: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bullshit!, can you also say the same for men? Omo breakfast na for everybody o if e reach ur turn chop am in peace undecided

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

A women will claim to love you and you'll be wasting your resources to train her in school only for her to graduate and marry another man. What do you call that? Benevolence?

You're smarter than the Op who created the trend. Be blessed!

5 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Realmi: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by blaquebelle: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
NEUDUDE:

If only you know how much you would spend before you garner a nigerian girl's love grin. 80% of nigerian girls love what they stand to gain from you.

You are more like a property cool

Me i use it to my advantage tongue

What about the 20% from your stats or they deserve to also be used?
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Savedday: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mr. Op, learn something.

Women don't love and they will never love u. They may show u love if only u are their biological son.

Know this and know peace!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by mascot87(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Some women arent patient enough. Yes she loves you and you love her too in a way but not yet as much as she doesn't but believe you me, things can just change and the guy would love the lady die. Well it is what it is
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by bmdmix15: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

abeg pack well, love oshi wo

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by 27Pushing30: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Grow up abeg
MadeINchenzen2:

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by NEUDUDE: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
blaquebelle:

What about the 20% from your stats or they deserve to also be used?

I have never met one of the 20% before still searching grin
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

u re very very stupid! what about a woman that doesn't like but keeps using u, werey dey disguise, kosi lo joo!

3 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

Hahahahaha......who knows if he is a shadow of what he just preached
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by chidiwar(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Coming from a woman
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Karleb(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is the norm for women.

So why can't a man do it. Abegii! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.