Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71316 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Sorry that I'm inquisitive o.

If one enters with a visitor's visa, how long can they stay and how long with it take to convert it to permanent or a working class one?
They can give you 1 or 3 months visa once it expired coming back will be a war that why many people will stay there 5-7 years just to get paper if you don’t have paper you can’t come back because you have over stayed your welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Oturatetuala(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Rwanda
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Akalia(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga ooo. This one you are now reasoning with people. Be like say dem never scam you before?

Let me tell you something. The best place for you to hustle is Nigeria. Quote me anywhere.

I am in the West here and its not easy at all. But una no go hear. The only good thing about Europe is good roads, good Internet, nice people, good electricity and good healthcare system. But you pay for all these from your noses. There is no job here. Not even the so called menial jobs.

I see those telling you Germany. Bros, if you dont have at least 10 million, Forget Germany or Europe. And thats for you to come as a student which is your best bet.

By the way, there is nothing like visa conversion. If you come into Europe with a tourist visa, you are coming to spend money and not make shishi. You will be broken and shattered like glass. Those that have papers and are legit are suffering here. Oyibo people have rules and laws for everything. No one will give you work because they are law abiding and obey there government.

I repeat, forget Europe and make money in Naija. If not for bad government, Nigeria is your best bet.
I applaud your sincerity. You wrote from your wealth of experience. Personally, I wouldn't dare relocate abroad except I got a job offer in which case I will be assisted by the employer to come over. The other condition that woukd make me travel abroad is vacation with my family if I have the bulks by God's grace. Never will I consider trevelling abroad to go try my hands on different hustles; Nigeria is the best place when it comes to hustle. Just make money here and then travel abroad just to see the world and garner exposure.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by rickleye: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Olayetan:
But this thread is funny, you want to relocate to any country you have no 1 to guide and accommodate, how do you intend to do it when you get to the country?

He can stay at homeless shelter and the Y !
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by newoffer: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
If u get 10million u go relocate to Yankee like a king. Get every of your details intact. No need to go all these suffering land
rickleye:
These countries
Biafra
Boko Haran North.

2million Naira is like $4000US dude.
Sit down and do the math.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by phidipe(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Apply for Master Program in Luxembourg is FREE Tuition fees Visa and other Logistics will cost you less than 1.2 million and you still have extra change to make a living. Remember Luxembourg is the richest country in the world and the only option is through Study Route. You can call me for further details I'm not a travelling agent oooo I just want to give you valuable advise. Another country is Estonia you can only enter though study route and be able to work and earn decent living. God bless you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by porthouse7(f): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Tell him to stay here and continue hustling and enjoying.... Nigeria sweet

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 8stargeneral: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mayorgreat23:

Can I have your number or your Gmail.
let d guy update u..he based Germany
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by lonzo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
NIGER
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by BadNews: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Good day to you all...

I am planning to travel out of the country mainly for greener pastures reason, but due to my lack of international travel experience, I don't know which country is the best for someone who has just driving and electrical engineering skills.
I have a formal education i.e I am a graduate.

Again, I also want to know if I can use a sponsor regarding the money in the account/bank part i.e DTA.

Presently, I have 2 million naira(personal) but I have a FG worker that can stand as a sponsor in case of the personal money is not enough.

Choiced countries are USA, Germany, Australia, Japan and Korea.
Please other suggestions are allowed...

I will appreciate your valued inputs

Enter Into CANADA country and Thank me Later
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Please don’t let anyone convince you to relocate using a tourist visa. And realistically, you should save more money.
If I were you, I'll take this advise. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Legitnaijablog(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
You don't need to stress yourself just read it from

https://legitloaded.com.ng/best-country-to-relocate-to-from-nigeria/
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Danmboss(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okobola146:
which of those countries person go fit dey get steady sex everyday without stress?
South Africa, Germany Croatia Swaziland.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OnyeObodo: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
iamme1234:
You better get sense
2m will only take you to Ghana
And get a house and start living there
At least you have escaped no light issues.
With honesty 2m naira is a peanut to land you in Europe
My sister went to Germany last week
Tourist visa hence she is isn’t coming back for now till she is fully standardized.
Total money spent is 3.350m

Don’t let anyone deceived you

Your 2m naira is a peanut

Your sister went to Europe on tourist visa and is not planning on coming back? How does she plan to survive? Seek asylum? Una think say Oyibo no get sense bros?

Standadize in Europe?

If you guys know how Oyibo people treat blacks like shit, una go think twice before any random decision.

Una think say work dey Europe? Or Europe is a so called green pasture? Minimum am giving your sister to standadize is 10 years. Just give it a few months or years. Thats if they dont catch and deport her to to an asylum centre before then.

Oga, I have toured Europe oo. This people have a system that is unbreakable. I have seen lots of people here for 10 years achieving nothing.

Everything is digital. If you are illegal, they know. Even the smallest company or kiosk.

Please quote this my comment for reference.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Legendrysailor(m): 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.

Zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Kaiser20: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Come to Germany
2 million naira in Germany will only guarantee you 25 days stay with medical insurance after which you return back to Nigeria.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
phidipe:
Apply for Master Program in Luxembourg is FREE Tuition fees Visa and other Logistics will cost you less than 1.2 million and you still have extra change to make a living. Remember Luxembourg is the richest country in the world and the only option is through Study Route. You can call me for further details I'm not a travelling agent oooo I just want to give you valuable advise. Another country is Estonia you can only enter though study route and be able to work and earn decent living. God bless you
thanks for this luxembourg update. Na there i go focus now

8 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's about which country you are qualified for.
I gave up on the country in 2009 and was determined to create an alternate citizenship for my family.
It involved lots of researches. I considered the following countries:

UK
Australia
New Zealand.
Canada
Denmark.

I printed hundreds of pages of information about these countries. Joined travel and immigration forums, lost 2000pounds to a fake school in UK and 3000usd to a fraudulent Canada consultant but I did not give up my dreams of getting out.
I settled for Canada eventually with Denmark as a back up and it paid off after 3 years of waiting.
You have to visit the immigration websites on any country you decide on and read all the requirements for yourself.

Now, i am searching for a small and peaceful African country where i can get the third citizenship for my family and renounce Nigerian Citizenship finally.

Best of Luck.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
phidipe:
i want to call you sir for luxembourg relocation process. Can i pm you please

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abeg before anything, first convert that 2mil to Dollar make i check something. wink smiley
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Just with 2m you can tour ur choice of country.
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 8stargeneral: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
UK is nice..go through student visa..u be hustling as well
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Chris2863(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Which visa will i use to take enter? I googled this country now and it seems like Nigeria pro max. Lol
lol. No be lie… don’t go and jump from frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OnyeObodo: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
phidipe:

If what you are telling them is the truth, you wont be in Nigeria. Study and earn a decent living in Estonia? Are you guys mad? Which Estonia?

1.2 million to Luxembourg? 2000 euros? And still have extra change? Bros are you mad? The cheapest apartment per month in Luxembourg is more than 3000 euros. How does he intend to survive? Luxembourg does not even allow students to work not to talk illegals that over stay visa.

And to think you ended the comment with God bless you. Madness?

I can bet your sorry arse that you are somewhere in Idimu Lagos or Ikotun Lagos while directing people to Europe. The real question should be... EUROPE NO DEY HUNGRY YOU NI?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Researcher22(f): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pray God lead you through...
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by rickleye: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
pansophist:
If it was ten years ago, the money was more than enough. But to know the real value, you must always exchange it for USD, since it's an internationally reserved currency. Sorry mate, the sad news is that there is no country 2M (less than 3800 usd) will take you to. Flights alone may take up to half of it.

Unless the dude is crazy, I would assume $4000us excludes transport fair. He would have that apart.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by rickleye: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Skyview01:
I gave up on the country in 2009 and was determined to create an alternate citizenship for my family.

UK
Australia
New Zealand.
Canada
Denmark.

I printed hundreds of pages of information about these countries. Joined travel and immigration forums, lost 2000pounds to a fake school in UK and 3000usd to a fraudulent Canada consultant but I did not give up my dreams of getting out.
I settled on Canada eventually and it paid off after 3 years of waiting.
You have to visit the immigration websites on any country you decide on and read all the requirements for yourself.

Best of Luck.

Where in Canada you dey ?

Lol �- you have up on the country like you give up the ghost !’
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by rickleye: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Skyview01:

UK
Australia
New Zealand.
Canada
Denmark.

I settled on Canada eventually and it paid off after 3 years of waiting.

Best of Luck.

He has to do his Job !!! Canada is still his best bet while the liberals are in power. If the Conservative get in immigration go hard o

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Hardebaryor(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by olamilekan1715(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
BATified2023:
so it is 2 million he needs to enter uk,usa n co?
No wonder many of u end up being scammed or they drop u at libya
why don`t u choose luzembourge or turkey

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Idowuay123: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Go to Bahrain. Google the country for you to know more about it. Though very small country but with good economy and security.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Mintedu: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.