Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71336 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by adeyemo1998: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
pansophist:
If it was ten years ago, the money was more than enough. But to know the real value, you must always exchange it for USD, since it's an internationally reserved currency. Sorry mate, the sad news is that there is no country 2M (less than 3800 usd) will take you to. Flights alone may take up to half of it.

Hello? Do you have any idea about working and living in qatar cos i wish to go and hustle there. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Xiaohei(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
heendrix:

Kyrgyzstan republic is quite better cuz you'll get citizenship after 4,5years with no criminal record

If I hear! Abeg no advice person go there. Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by seansifo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hello,

I can assist you with admission into US university. All things being equal, you wont spend up to $800 to get your F1 visa (student visa) and travel by January 2023 (spring semester). All you need to pay for are

*Wes evaluation
*Application fees (at least 3 different schools)
*Visa fee
*SEVIE fee

With F1 visa, you can legally stay in the us for 3 years after which, you'll apply for change of status.

Send me a DM let's start the process for just #15,000 consultation fee

AllDModsAreMaad:

Good day to you all...

I am planning to travel out of the country mainly for greener pastures reason, but due to my lack of international travel experience, I don't know which country is the best for someone who has just driving and electrical engineering skills.
I have a formal education i.e I am a graduate.

Again, I also want to know if I can use a sponsor regarding the money in the account/bank part i.e DTA.

Presently, I have 2 million naira(personal) but I have a FG worker that can stand as a sponsor in case of the personal money is not enough.

Choiced countries are USA, Germany, Australia, Japan and Korea.
Please other suggestions are allowed...

I will appreciate your valued inputs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Edoziesmart(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga you need at least 15 million realistically for Canada. And they may deny you visa eventually. But una no go hear right?
One of my class guy then in university tried Canada with 9m for masters but they denied him visa though.
I'm thinking of using Africa route to migrate to Europe. I mean following Liberia or Ivory coast to do paper and jakpa. That's if it is possible. I speak and write both in English and French.

Note: I have family and friends in both Ivory coast and Liberia. So where to live for one year is not the issue, as far as they help me process my paper from there.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 7arrows: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.

Niger republic is your BEST bet. They will soon be better and safer than Nigeria. Moreso ur current president is loading them with funds from ur country. Its visa free. Terrorists only use there as a passage. Terrorists dont attack them. Cost of living is low. Soon BUHARI will start paying social to everyone resident there. With your 2m you can buy 100 cows from chad and start herdsmen business. The earlier u relocate with your 2m the better. If tifnubu becomes president you will have to get visa to niger. Thank me later.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OnyeObodo: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

If You don't have 10million naira in your Bank Account, Don't Travel

Oga what is even 10 million? 10 million currently should be less than 12,000 euros.

The cheapest apartments in Germany is around 700 euros a month. Switzerland is from 2000 euros. Thats only rent oo.

Nobody will give them papers or work to sustain their rent. They will beg and beg till they eventually die. Thats European reality.

Switzerland will lock you in one cell where cold will nearly kill you. Norway will lock you at a mountain top. Sweden wont even allow you enter. The seemingly merciful one is Germany. But they wont give you papers. They will deceive you to enter asylum case which they know they will defeat you. Eventually, they offer you 1000 euros and codedly deport you to naija without your consent where you start life afresh.

Even Landlords will not give them house because they will need something called anmeldung and when they go to get it from Rathaus or Burgramt... They will know they are illegal. Landlord will enter gbese for giving illegal house. Without anmeldung, no bank account, no tax id, no resident permit and no visa extension. Thats for Germany oo.

Here in Switzerland, na different levels entirely. These guys detest black people with passion but wont show it. They have a system to frustrate you till you beg them to deport you. Even their dogs are treated better and you will see it.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Chimatesky64: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
alwaysdking:
Is it Student Route or Works.

If it is Work, you can go to Bahrain. It the new UAE centre now. Their currency is the highest. With your 2Million, it will get you a visiting visa of 6 months, Flight Ticket, 2 Days Hotel Reservation and BTA.

There are Jobs for Africans. You can aswell Google to know more.

op reason this one.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lol N2 million is barley even enough to get a flight ticket on a decent airline these days.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Timekeeper452: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ayosman1:
As a Travelling Agent and Consultant, I you can call us for an advice regarding your Travelling. But be careful so you don't fall into wrong hands. 08020777072 Mr James
lol. Mr James indeed.

12 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Mrnairalandd: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please Mr @Op, keep your 2m and see what you can do with that money in Nigeria.

If you refuse to listen, write todays date, and you decide to travel on tourist/visitor or any temporary visa different from Working visa, dear brother, you ll suffer like d way you had never suffered in your entire life. Your Nigeria life ll look like Paradise!

Imagine you living in Nigeria without a chance to look for a job, open back account, no legal right whatsoever…. This is the life of many in America, Canada and Europe

I am telling you the truth others might not tell you.

Only come to UK, Germany, USA and others with Working permit from Nigeria. I swear with everything i have in life, if you choose to ignore my advice, chai, you ll cry day and night anywhere in Europe or America.

If you see how many Nigerians in Prisons in UK alone, you ll cry. If you see how Nigerians and other Africans are living in the bush with tents in Italy and France borders, you ll cry for these people but they won’t tell you.

If you r smart with that money, gradually, you ll double it and continue to grow it.

Don’t be in hurry! Take a step at a time

Best of luck!

58 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OlawaleBammie: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Akalia:
I applaud your sincerity. You wrote from your wealth of experience. Personally, I wouldn't dare relocate abroad except I got a job offer in which case I will be assisted by the employer to come over. The other condition that woukd make me travel abroad is vacation with my family if I have the bulks by God's grace. Never will I consider trevelling abroad to go try my hands on different hustles; Nigeria is the best place when it comes to hustle. Just make money here and then travel abroad just to see the world and garner exposure.
bro pls i want to ask

I have bn considering traveling out but i dont want to get there and realize that not all pastures are greener.

Now i have it in mind that even if i want to travel i would have secured a job over there

1)is this possible?
2) wil it be cost effective?
3)is it a sure plug to leave an average life there?
4) can i return home(momentary return) wen i feel like, or wen i have a break??

Pls answer sir. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
rickleye:

Where in Canada you dey ?

Lol �- you have up on the country like you give up the ghost !’

Honestly my brother, i gave up when the country was still in way better shape than it is now. I wouldn't have survived under Buhari.
UK was my first choice then because of proximity to home and the strength of the GBP but it was was more expensive to apply for. I was trying for the under 28 UK HSMP at the time.

I eventually settled for Alberta.

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by yyba: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
SamOchuko:

World people, you’re special adviser to the president on traveling to countries with crisis, e nor day find die oh

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by olamilekan1715(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Idowuay123:
Go to Bahrain. Google the country for you to know more about it. Though very small country but with good economy and security.

ha bro u wicked oo bahrain of all country 9ja dey secure x10 the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by yyba: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fadafada231:

You are vawulence travel agent, the guy said his choice countries are USA, Germany and Australia not Vawulence country grin
grin grin
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OnyeObodo: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Edoziesmart:

One of my class guy then in university tried Canada with 9m for masters but they denied him visa though.
I'm thinking of using Africa route to migrate to Europe. I mean following Liberia or Ivory coast to do paper and jakpa. That's if it is possible. I speak and write both in English and French.

Note: I have family and friends in both Ivory coast and Liberia. So where to live for one year is not the issue, as far as they help me process my paper from there.

If it works for you bros, follow it diligently. But make sure you migrate to the west legally and with papers. If not, you will suffer till they kingdom come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Joshmoore(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

If You don't have 10million naira in your Bank Account, Don't Travel

But bro, thanks for your response. I read that I could only pay a portion of the school fee which is just about $1000 as regards to my course of study in Canada, then I'd be working and pay up others while schooling. So what exactly do I need the remaining about 7m to do ? If I have my flight ticket already ?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OlawaleBammie: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
phidipe:
Apply for Master Program in Luxembourg is FREE Tuition fees Visa and other Logistics will cost you less than 1.2 million and you still have extra change to make a living. Remember Luxembourg is the richest country in the world and the only option is through Study Route. You can call me for further details I'm not a travelling agent oooo I just want to give you valuable advise. Another country is Estonia you can only enter though study route and be able to work and earn decent living. God bless you
pls let talk about the Luxembourg stuff, can u guess the minimum pay over there pay hour?? And how us the standard of living sir hope its not that expensive like other top countries??
And what about work?? Are they easier to find?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by treatise: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
azelab:
Please for God's sake, don't go to this country "Kyrgyzstan" and be very vigilant of scammer's agent that would advise you to accept and move to any just country abroad, not all overseas are better, a word is enough for a wise o......May Almighty God guide you in the best way.
Also beware of organ harvesters.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by onatisi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
why arent people looking at countries which are not as popular as those western countries ? people concentrate too much on canada,uk, usa and Europe a lot .

when it comes to traveling or relocation matters , just know that you are on ur own , what works and worked for someone else may actually go against you

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by etrouble: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Just with 2m you can tour ur choice of country.
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed

UK with 2 million Naira? Are you mentally okay? Or is there another UK in Chad Republic ni?

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by dododawa1: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Not traverer fault but NIGERIA LEADERS.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by aysnoopy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
ObaOfEsan:

Same here. Gotten admission already. Working on my Visa already.

Please, how do u work on d admission. Help me with website of the school u applied for.
Help a brother
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:
Afghanistan
Somali
Iraq
Ukrain
North Korea
They forgot to install joy into your life when you were born grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by grammarian247(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
phidipe:
Apply for Master Program in Luxembourg is FREE Tuition fees Visa and other Logistics will cost you less than 1.2 million and you still have extra change to make a living. Remember Luxembourg is the richest country in the world and the only option is through Study Route. You can call me for further details I'm not a travelling agent oooo I just want to give you valuable advise. Another country is Estonia you can only enter though study route and be able to work and earn decent living. God bless you

Baba reason me your contact, looks like you have a vital piece of advice.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by adeyemo1998: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Oga ooo. This one you are now reasoning with people. Be like say dem never scam you before?

Let me tell you something. The best place for you to hustle is Nigeria. Quote me anywhere.

I am in the West here and its not easy at all. But una no go hear. The only good thing about Europe is good roads, good Internet, nice people, good electricity and good healthcare system. But you pay for all these from your nose. There is no job here. Not even the so called menial jobs. The Ukraine situation has even made it worse. Millions of refugees all over Europe.

Your next question will be what am I doing there right? Well, am enjoying the dividends of good governance by progressive people but I PAY FOR IT HEAVILY THROUGH MY INVESTMENTS SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA AND THE US. Please there is no job in the west. I have virtually hustled wella in all parts of the world.

I see those telling you Germany. Bros, if you dont have at least 10 million, Forget Germany or Europe. And thats for you to come as a student which is your best bet.

By the way, there is nothing like visa conversion. If you come into Europe with a tourist visa, you are coming to spend money and not make shishi. You will be broken and shattered like glass. Those that have papers and are legit are suffering here. Oyibo people have rules and laws for everything. No one will give you work because they are law abiding and obey there government.

I repeat, forget Europe and make money in Naija. If not for bad government, Nigeria is your best bet.

What about qatar pls? Is it advisable to go there for work?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Joshmoore(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Skyview01:

Honestly my brother, i gave up when the country was still way better shape than it is now. UK was my first choice then because of proximity to home and the strength of the GBP but it was was more expensive to apply for. I was trying for the under UK HSMP.

Where is Alberta? How much did it cost you? And how is life over there? Are you on study visa? How did you go there? And is it worth it so far ? Is there work and are you coping very well? Can you advise me to follow suit? Seriously brother, I'm exhausted of Nigeria already and I'm desperately seeking to leave this country.

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OlawaleBammie: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Your sister went to Europe on tourist visa and is not planning on coming back? How does she plan to survive? Seek asylum? Una think say Oyibo no get sense bros?

Standadize in Europe?

If you guys know how Oyibo people treat blacks like shit, una go think twice before any random decision.

Una think say work dey Europe? Or Europe is a so called green pasture? Minimum am giving your sister to standadize is 10 years. Just give it a few months or years. Thats if they dont catch and deport her to to an asylum centre before then.

Oga, I have toured Europe oo. This people have a system that is unbreakable. I have seen lots of people here for 10 yeats achieving nothing.

Everything is digital. If you are illegal, they know. Even the smallest company or kiosk.

Please quote this my comment for reference.
Bro pls can someone go tru job offer?? And how easy is this?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by tradepunter: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
IRAN, SOMALIA, LEBANON
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Joshmoore:

Where is Alberta? How much did it cost you? And how is life over there? Are you on study visa? How did you go there? And is it worth it so far ? Is there work and are you coping very well? Can you advise me to follow suit? Seriously brother, I'm exhausted of Nigeria already and I'm desperately seeking to leave this country.

You don't need my exact location or city.

I applied as a Federal Skilled Worker. That was about 12 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by rickleye: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Skyview01:

Honestly my brother, i gave up when the country was still way better shape than it is now. UK was my first choice then because of proximity to home and the strength of the GBP but it was was more expensive to apply for. I was trying for the under UK HSMP.

Nice oil city but some rednecks !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Pictures Of Beautiful African Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.