Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South (34313 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Top 10 Countries With Cheapest Fuel In The World- Nigeria Is One Of The Cheapest / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by saintruky(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

What is the first molded image you see after welcome to Bayelsa sign board ?

Mould of GEJ
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Evaremedy: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Christistruth00:

Let me humbly remind you that both Modakeke and Ife are in Osun State and both are

Battle Tested Fighters so when in Osun kindly employ good security to watch what comes out of your loose mouth

Osun doesn’t suffer blabber mouths and Chest beaters gladly

They will deposit you and your Luggage in the next Bus heading back to your Village. in

the East without uttering a single word of Complaint they will even pay

the Bus driver your fare back home and give you for free all the Akara you can eat on the Journey

What makes u think I am in Osun.
How can I leave a city like Owerri and migrate to a place like Osun.
Osun that doesn't have sea port nonsense.
I have only been to southwest Nigeria once and the place I visited was Lagos only and the reason was to clear my goods.
Aside from Lagos which has sea port and the center of economic activities in Nigeria other south west are unhabitable for crying out loud.

3 Likes

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by clockwisereport: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
thats my hometown buddy
I have lived in Enugu all my life, except for few occasions when I lived in Omoku and Azare.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by EmiDon11: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2022
clockwisereport:

I am from Nsukka and I have lived in Enugu all my life, except for few occasions when I lived in Omoku and Azare.

me too am from nsukka
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by clockwisereport: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
me too am from nsukka

Which part of Nsukka?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by UrPapa: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:
In osun state you can get a single room for 12k yearly in a busy environment...

Safe contain 30k yearly....

2bedroom flat 50-60k yearly....

3bedroom flat 70k yearly....

Plus 12 to 18hrs steady power supply...

But................................ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Again most of the youths there are into
Hello Baba, Yahoo yahoo and Rituals..
How u guys come to public to post wrong informations still baffles me
How can u rent a 2bd for 50k a year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2022
flejnr2:

Don’t try mention that state name again, a failed state that a room self con is 300k

Don't mind the poster Enugu is not relatively cheap. Cost of living there is too costly except transportation which has skyrocketed, housing is worse. Enugu is expensive.

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:

2bedroom flat 50-60k yearly.... Not true

3bedroom flat 70k yearly....False

Plus 12 to 18hrs steady power supply... Yes 100%

Hello Baba, Yahoo yahoo and Rituals.. False
Ile-Ife not included things are very expensive here unless you are talking about Ipetu, Yakoyo etc
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by leksite120(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Evaremedy:

What makes u think I am in Osun.
How can I leave a city like Owerri and migrate to a place like Osun.
Osun that doesn't have sea port nonsense.
I have only been to southwest Nigeria once and the place I visited was Lagos only and the reason was to clear my goods.
Aside from Lagos which has sea port and the center of economic activities in Nigeria other south west are unhabitable for crying out loud.
You're just a pathetic fellow. You cannot compare any SE state to Ibadan and Abeokuta in terms of standard of living and peace.

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2022
It depends on the Location not the whole Osun entirely.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by DSC7: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Judolisco:
3 bedroom for 70k Abuja person no go believe you... Sef contain for common duste alhaji or lugbe na 250k-300k

Island here in lekki,BQ is 450k... without agent fee and agreement
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by flejnr2(f): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

Don't mind the poster Enugu is not relatively cheap. Cost of living there is too costly except transportation which has skyrocketed, housing is worse. Enugu is expensive.
Enugu can be related as the Abuja of the south, a civil servant state with expensive living

1 Like

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by DSC7: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Ile-Ife not included things are very expensive here unless you are talking about Ipetu, Yakoyo etc

I was actually talking about MDK...
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by booblacain(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Oyelakin225:
This is wrong bro, I stay in Osogbo. A room self contain in Osogbo is #100,000, a room and parlour self contain is #150,000, and two bedroom flat range from #190,000 - #250,000

does this include the agent fee? How much do you think it will cost me total for two bedroom flat, including the agent fee and any other fee I need to pay? Thaks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by DSC7: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2022
jikins:

Where you dey see all these ones? Except say na mud house you dey rent. Nothing like this where I am. Reduce the lie small small

Where in osun state are you based?...

What i stated was what i saw in MDK...

The matter been first shock me sef..
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by AdeWire001: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:

2bedroom flat 50-60k yearly....

3bedroom flat 70k yearly....

Plus 12 to 18hrs steady power supply...

Hello Baba, Yahoo yahoo and Rituals..

where you see all this calculations bro ?
dey calm down
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by DSC7: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2022
wittywriter:

Are you presently in osun? Can you kindly mention two locations to buttress your comment/mention!

© Wittyness

MDk, some parts of Ife and Ede...
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by shegzy0514(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
So things for my village cheap like this. Ipetu
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by DSC7: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Depends on area, which area are you referring to in Osun

MDK...
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by EhisChelsea1(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:
The cheapest state to live in the south is Osun. Things are relatively cheap here from house rent to basic provisions. If you're really tired of staying in glorified cities then Osun is the most convenient place you can live in.

There is stable power too in Osun. Osun has one of the most stable power in the entire country

I served in Osun state capital, Osogbo and I adopted that state as my second home. Things are not just cheap there, but the people are very hospitable and accommodating.

Osun is one of the states where you go to market with your Corper uniform, or it’s known that you are a stranger and you get the prices of products slashed, just because you are a stranger.

While there, I often wondered if it’s same country and if we operate same currency. There simple mindset too different from my Edo state own o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
shegzy0514:

So things for my village cheap like this. Ipetu
Yes every Friday is their market day and things are cheaper there
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by ibechris(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:

What about the menace of skull miners

Let them explain to us.
If not,e go hard to live there.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
DSC7:

I was actually talking about MDK...Okay

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by blazesam(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Femifasola:
The cheapest state to live in the south is Osun. Things are relatively cheap here from house rent to basic provisions. If you're really tired of staying in glorified cities then Osun is the most convenient place you can live in.

There is stable power too in Osun. Osun has one of the most stable power in the entire country

Osun is fucking expensive. No roads, no jobs,food is expensive, and all you know can be cheap out there is expensive there. Rubbish place, I just pray Adeleke changes a lot of things there.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Ajixegun: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2022
You guys have started again. That is how you broadcasted Ibadan as place to live, because of the low standard of living then, now Ibadan standard of living has sky rocketed.
Please, allow people of Osun state to enjoy the reasonable standard of living they are enjoying in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Greatdand007(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

See don’t listen to the rubbish they’re saying about the house rent being cheap except you’re renting houses in Villages, if you’re coming to Osogbo, be ready to pay between 200-250k for a for a room and parlor selfcon only , then 2bdr , make sure your pocket is heavy enough for between 250-300k then add agency and agreement to it ! But if you’re willing to live in Remote areas of the city , then you will pay less than that , rent is no longer cheap in Osogbo as it used to years back . I live in Osogbo , Halleluyah estate to be precise and just recently I tried to see if I could get a new place but when I heard how much they were calling for me , I changed my mind and decided to renew my rent in my current place which I pay 250 for a 3bed but I rented the place 2years ago

Wow 250 3 bedrooms that’s cheap o compare to a self con 250k here in Abeokuta but you most be married o fir you to rent 3 bedroom
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
Bayelsa
Don't say that again things are so expensive there I stayed at Mbiama during my service year.
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by booblacain(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Ajixegun:
You guys have started again. That is how you broadcasted Ibadan as place to live, because of the low standard of living then, now Ibadan standard of living has sky rocketed.
Please, allow people of Osun stated to enjoy the reasonable standard of living they are enjoying in peace.

lol, I am telling you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by buchi2104(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
what about job opportunities in osun state ?
Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by Josbreed: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Abfinest007:
lies house rent in bayelsa is way too high .I have been there B4 . mosquitoes almost finish me

I stayed in Yenagoa for 2 weeks, you know that on a normal normal, if mosquito bites you, ne itch dat place go dey itch you, but you see Bayelsa mosquitoes? They are brown not normal black in colour and if dem bite you, na pains you go get, not itching. Things are expensive in Yenagoa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun: The Cheapest State To Live In The South by blazesam(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Are you lying here or what? I personally just concluded my one year service also there. Things are expensive in Osogbo, is it sasa market? Is it Igbono market or ọja oba, or the market at oke FIA? When osogbo people quickly notice you not Yoruba abd also you a visitor,trust me you are finished.

Do you know how much my first week was going for CDS from osbc which was my PPA to oke baale was like on bike? 400, going 400 coming. Later I took my time to understand that the Yoruba's love intimidations.. 50naira was the highest I pay and 50coming.

EhisChelsea1:

I served in Osun state capital, Osogbo and I adopted that state as my second home. Things are not just cheap there, but the people are very hospitable and accommodating.

Osun is one of the states where you go to market with your Corper uniform, or it’s known that you are a stranger and you get the prices of products slashed, just because you are a stranger.

While there, I often wondered if it’s same country and if we operate same currency. There simple mindset too different from my Edo state own o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? / Anambra Chief, Kenneth Okonkwo, Dies In Fatal Accident / Xenophobic Attacks : Air Peace Offers To Evacuate Stranded Nigerians In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.