Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) (15102 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2022
PumpumPrince:

ok so we shud stop paying for sexx cos u said so??.....my niggggga...if u don't have moiney..FIND A job or go sell kerosine!!!(no oofencse) angry

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

I signaled you privately days back, you did not respond. I never gave him my number. He got my information from an old account of mine, that was how he got my contacts and other information. My picture was on my dp when he got my number. I accepted his invite to chat on WhatsApp so I could know his own contacts too. Fair game don't you think?

He says he blocked me after talking gibberish. He doesn't know I blocked him last week after the last time we chatted so his last messages, I never read them.

I'm so sorry I did not see your mentions.
I normally get so many mentions on Nairaland that I don't read them all these days... sometimes they can be over 30

That number he used in contanting you won't be traceable to him
Even with NIN it takes just 1k to get a preregistered Sim in the market. I know cos i have 3. All will lead you to Hausa laborers in the North and I'm Lagos. This country is fvcked up and those who know how to exploit it are kings.

If you post that number he used to contact you and ObamaMessi/VictorUSA posts the one EmiDon11 is using to call him and his family it won't suprise me if they are a match.

Why you guys have your details linked to your moniker with devils and blackmailers all over NL i have no idea. First Jeon now.
ObamaMessi thinks EmiDon11 iscool cos he calls him and sister 4 times a day.... Lol

The Satanist we knew months ago wasn't calling anyone. But now he seems to be active at it with monikers that carefully work their way into our good books and pretend to be friends
I pointed this thing out just 2 days ago and Obama.. SlayerofSatanist thought i was nuts.

What i see sitting down you guys can't see standing. I shout warning you don't hear.
Na to keep quiet dey look, becuase, honestly I dont have the strength or time to be chasing a seriously Jobless Satanist all over Nairaland day after day, month after month.

No sir I don't.

Divoc19
Thonia69
DatboredBerri
BeanmanX

A word is enough for the wise

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BigCowH0rn: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
guy how far?
Wetin be the issue with acidbath and one useless fool with moniker hitsong?
Why are they insulting me and trolling me up and down referring your moniker and tagging it with mine and accusing me to be you?
What do we have in common?
You know say me i no dey fit endure insults from girls so try settle your matter with them make i no change am for them for this forum?
Abi na only me be the only person wey dey stay for Uyo?

Satanist, the thunder way go fire you go waka come direct from hellfire.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Stillwhites(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

Hian. Why not another email address?
Send mail to victorusa916@gmail.com pls
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2022
GraceUnIimited:
good morning boss. Don't respond to those miserable and jobless souls. continue giving them the silent treatment and act as they don't exist. never quote back nor respond to their mentions.

Yea, I'll definitely do so!
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

Yeah, as for that one, he already had my details so there was nothing to lose.

Okay .
Have a nice day kiss

Andd.... Hmm this victor and Messi guy smiley
I see them lol
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

I normally get so many mentions on Nairaland that I don't read them all these days... sometimes they can be over 30

Even with NIN it takes just 1k to get a preregistered Sim in the market. I know cos i have 3. All will lead you to Hausa laborers in the North and I'm Lagos. This country is fvcked up and those who know how to exploit it are kings.

If you post that number he used to contact you and ObamaMessi/VictorUSA posts the one EmiDon11 is using to call him and his family it won't suprise me if they are a match.

Why you guys have your details linked to your moniker with devils and blackmailers all over NL i have no idea. First Jeon now.
ObamaMessi thinks EmiDon11 iscool cos he calls him and sister 4 times a day.... Lol

The Satanist we knew months ago wasn't calling anyone. But now he seems to be active at it with monikers that carefully work their way into our good books and pretend to be friends
I pointed this thing out just 2 days ago and Obama.. SlayerofSatanist thought i was nuts.

What i see sitting down you guys can't see standing. I shout warning you don't hear.
Na to keep quiet dey look, becuase, honestly I dont have the strength or time to be chasing a seriously Jobless Satanist all over Nairaland day after day, month after month.

No sir I don't.

Divoc19
Thonia69
DatboredBerri
BeanmanX

Truecaller has his name associated with his numbers but that isn't the point.

As regards personal details, he got it from an account I had way back before the tsunami of 2014 and it wasn't associated with my moniker. I dropped my email address on a thread to get aptitude test e question papers. I didn't even know that account still existed. So no hacking or magic tricks were done.

Anyways, that garbage is off my back for good.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Okay .
Have a nice day kiss

Andd.... Hmm this victor and Messi guy smiley
I see them lol

Me and Messi never chat once ever but he has proven to be an ally on this forum. Always backing me up whenever he can.

Change that dp you have there. cheesy
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Stillwhites:
Send mail to victorusa916@gmail.com pls

Aiit
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Yea, I'll definitely do so!

No, dey follow me up and down you hear? Ewu.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Baddestbiitch(f): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
kiss it's true, we don't like nice guys, they ain't hot
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

No sir I don't.

Divoc19
Thonia69
DatboredBerri
BeanmanX

I don't talk to him anymore.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
kiss it's true, we don't like nice guys, they ain't hot
What do you mean by we? Speak for yourself.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Stillwhites(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
BigCowH0rn dont overhype that lame-brained duck..He's not as smart and dangerous as you think..Divoc19 didnt put her numba here so i dont know her name appears hear.I outsmarted satanist with my puppet moniker and that is why Thonia69 stop talking to him else he would have revealed her identity here.Dont be cowed by a coward, it makes look like one.Dont forget i joined this fite bc he was trolling u.If emidon is satanist then i as well have his details with me.I sacrificed my identity to save others.Satanist can not do anything other trolling on nairaland..Don't be deceived by a coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Baddestbiitch(f): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
What do you mean by we? Speak for yourself.
you know I'm saying the truth, stop lying to yourself. We don't like nice guys
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Stillwhites:
That Graceunlimitedd is troll i will not ignore at all.I will follow all his acct and i dont care if he has 1million accts.Notice that the stupid lunatic coward troll is running away from us? He is satandeterrible and GraciousVictor.I must get all his accts banned

Bean.ManX
We will deal with him,,,
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Thonia69 this is a fake new female account owned by a hairy guy,,,,, cheesy cheesy
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
@Sheistoopretty
Nice ass
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thonia69:
I don't talk to him anymore.
Good for u,,,

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

Me and Messi never chat once ever but he has proven to be an ally on this forum. Always backing me up whenever he can.

Change that dp you have there. cheesy

Alright then.

But as for the dp ,I just kept it there .
I don't think it's as bad as the one on your Nairaland account grin

If I were to change it ,it would probably be something similar
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by FiremanX: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

I signaled you privately days back, you did not respond. I never gave him my number. He got my information from an old account of mine, that was how he got my contacts and other information. My picture was on my dp when he got my number. I accepted his invite to chat on WhatsApp so I could know his own contacts too. Fair game don't you think?

He says he blocked me after talking gibberish. He doesn't know I blocked him last week after the last time we chatted so his last messages, I never read them.
Sorry I misjudged u but u shouldn't have chatted with u further,,,,I remember vividly how u even told me he isn't Satanist not until I told u that he's the one,,,,
Satanist is one terrible cunning bastard dat thinks he can deceive people,,,,he will create different accounts to friend people and get their details,,,only me stillwhites and bigcowh0rn knows about all these...

U know back then I was even shocked u were chatting with him,,I was like is this not the same troll that defamed u and trolled u all over this forum,,, believe me I was just surprised that's why I had to warn u,,I even thought ur account was hacked by him

Just be careful of that lowlife and frustrated bastard tho,,,I wonder why someone will be trolling,, cloning and defaming people for years now,,I wonder what he see in these nonsense things,, people that should be chained in yabaleft are here constituting nuisance online, blantantly,,,
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Baddestbiitch(f): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
FiremanX:
Thonia69 this is a fake new female account owned by a hairy guy,,,,, cheesy cheesy
WTF

Thanks for the information kiss
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Stillwhites(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
GraceUnIimited:
sorry boss.
Jobless Bastards have infiltrated and derailed your thread.
FireManX most of his accts are now in garbage including satandeterrible..I have full time for him now.He would rather hide the other monikers away from us.Once they cross our paths they go to garbage.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
FiremanX:
Sorry I misjudged u but u shouldn't have chatted with u further ,,,,I remember vividly how u even told me he isn't Satanist not until I told u that he's the one,,,,
Satanist is one terrible cunning bastard dat thinks he can deceive people,,,,he will create different accounts to friend people and get their details,,,only me stillwhites and bigcowh0rn knows about all these...

U know back then I was even shocked u were chatting with him,,I was like is this not the same troll that defamed u and trolled u all over this forum,,, believe me I was just surprised that's why I had to warn u,,I even thought ur account was hacked by him

Just be careful of that lowlife and frustrated bastard tho,,,I wonder why someone will be trolling,, cloning and defaming people for years now,,I wonder what he see in these nonsense things,, people that should be chained in yabaleft are here constituting nuisance online, blantantly,,,

There is no way someone will get not just my contacts and details but that of my siblings and I will decide not to know who that person is and what he looks like...not possible! So I played along.

Whether he is Satanist or not, i don't care. I know the name behind his monikers and who he is.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Alright then.

But as for the dp ,I just kept it there .
I don't think it's as bad as the one on your Nairaland account grin

If I were to change it ,it would probably be something similar

You know that's what je.on would like too....your dp cheesy
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

You know that's what je.on would like too....your dp cheesy

You think so?

Okay, but what would you like?
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fmghewzy:

You think so?

Okay, but what would you like?
You smiley
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
You're speaking like a man. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Grow In Love. / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. / Can There Be Love Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.