Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) (15027 Views)

#GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by christianjoy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

so surprise that those beings can waste his or her precious time to quote someone they dont know...

E-war is truly an hobby!
Lolz the matter plenty no be small
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by HltSong: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

so surprise that

E shock u abi? U Neva start. Next time, u go no say pple wey dey here no b Ur mates.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by HltSong: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
christianjoy:
Lolz the matter plenty no be small
See how e take talk lolz like person wey don drink akamu from gorilla pr!ck. Oshi.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Its not worth it brother!

I know, but every now and then I loose track.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lmaooo...
Ah just call the woman evening newspaper na so she begin tag tag you and other monikers put...
I shock say person ft waste time dey do all this stuff.. She's truly jobless...

I gave her and the Hitsong the silent treatment, cos I know say when en don troll me tey en go tire...

she first talk am for WhatsApp last two weeks ask me if na me be Nyascosbar and funny enough that was the first time i heard of your moniker, i denied, and all of a sudden I just came online and saw her insulting me and trolling me up and down and referring to me as you.
she truly needs to see her doctor cos na mental case.
the best thing is just to give her the silent treatment and act as she doesn't exist.
I've blocked her on my WhatsApp sef after telling her strictly that i detest seeing her moniker and commutating with her irritates me.
Na frustrated person.
So henceforth it's best we ignore her and act as she doesn't exist.
Na that one go pain her pass since she's an attention seeker and a jobless woman.
This is my last discussion about her and from today henceforth she doesn't exist
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by HltSong: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hahaha. Painment.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Afonjacrusder(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:

Instead make u just open mouth say u no be red piller and you lyk man strong nyash, u dey there dey flex men. I go expose u for this forum.

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by HltSong: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Afonjacrusder:
U wey dey behind female moniker dey lure men, the demons wey dey Ur head pass mountain weight. All these jisos worshippers. Plenty disgrace 2 their church.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
she first talk am for WhatsApp last two weeks ask me if na me be Nyascosbar and funny enough that was the first time i heard of your moniker, i denied, and all of a sudden I just came online and saw her insulting me and trolling me up and down and referring to me as you.
the best thing is just to give her the silent treatment and act as she doesn't exist.
I've blocked her on my WhatsApp sef after telling her strictly that i detest seeing her moniker and commutating with her irritates me.
Na frustrated person.
Na that one go pain her pass since she's an attention seeker and a jobless woman.
This is my last discussion about her and from today henceforth she doesn't exist

Signed!
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BeanmanX(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
guy how far?
Wetin be the issue with acidbath and one useless fool with moniker hitsong?
Why are they insulting me and trolling me up and down referring your moniker and tagging it with mine and accusing me to be you?
What do we have in common?
You know say me i no dey fit endure insults from girls so try settle your matter with them make i no change am for them for this forum?
Abi na only me be the only person wey dey stay for Uyo?
Loser,,,see as he dey deceive himself,,,mumu troll

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by BeanmanX(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
Na frustrated person.
Acidbath/koyyes I thought I warned u about this useless dog eating troll? u even gave him ur number even after he called u unprintable names few months back,,,now that two of u have issues,,,,he will use his alternate accounts to insult and troll u on here, just like he's using nyascobar1414 to troll u and if u ask him he will deny that the account doesn't belong to him just like he's doing,,,only me, Messi1 and bigcowh0rn knows how he operates on here

,,,I warned u that's he's a frustrated and mentally deranged boy but u couldn't listen now see the end result... grin

The idiot wanted to do the same to Thonia69 but she was smart enough to see his evil intentions,,,,

Messi,,bigcowh0rn,,hltsong,,stillwhites,,VictorUSA

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by toujurs: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Oga there is nothing like play, things right when getting sex from a lady, if it's about the pay, you must sha pay either ways.

But some guys are just stupid, that they give too much. But for the spend, walaihi you must spend. Women love money why men call them bitches, her pussy is for the highest bidder.

But men needs sex, as a man, woo as many as you can, and settle down with the best, most ladies especially in nigeria are leeches. So if you meet that hardworking, independent and smart lady. Wife her o!. Waste no time. They are rare.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Stillwhites(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2022
That Graceunlimitedd is troll i will not ignore at all.I will follow all his acct and i dont care if he has 1million accts.Notice that the stupid lunatic coward troll is running away from us? He is satandeterrible and GraciousVictor.I must get all his accts banned

BeanManX

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2022
BeanmanX:
Acidbath/koyyes I thought I warned u about this useless dog eating troll? u even gave him ur number even after he called u unprintable names few months back,,,now that two of u have issues,,,,he will use his alternate accounts to insult and troll u on here, just like he's using nyascobar1414 to troll u and if u ask him he will deny that the account doesn't belong to him just like he's doing,,,only me, Messi1 and bigcowh0rn knows how he operates on here

,,,I warned u that's he's a frustrated and mentally deranged boy but u couldn't listen now see the end result... grin

The idiot wanted to do the same to Thonia69 but she was smart enough to see his evil intentions,,,,

Messi,,bigcowh0rn,,hltsong,,stillwhites,,VictorUSA

I signaled you privately days back, you did not respond. I never gave him my number. He got my information from an old account of mine, that was how he got my contacts and other information. My picture was on my dp when he got my number. I accepted his invite to chat on WhatsApp so I could know his own contacts too. Fair game don't you think?

He says he blocked me after talking gibberish. He doesn't know I blocked him last week after the last time we chatted so his last messages, I never read them.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Stillwhites(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

I signaled you privately, you did not respond. I never gave him my number. He got my information from an old account of mine, that was how he got my contacts and other information. My picture was on my dp when he got my number. I accepted his invite to chat on WhatsApp so I could know his own contacts too. Fair game don't you think?
can i dm u? this is messi
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Stillwhites:

Feel free.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Today's a nice day .
I hope you wouldn't let 'that thing' spoil your mood today.
wink

Scroll up.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Stillwhites:

Replied.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

Scroll up.

Okay ,I already did.

I see why you were very cautious,when we first started talking.

This drama is interesting.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Okay ,I already did.

I see why you were very cautious,when we first started talking.

This drama is interesting.

Yeah, as for that one, he already had my details so there was nothing to lose.
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by Stillwhites(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2022
VenumX:

Replied.
I just realized i cant access my mail, can i drop my phone no? pls
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by VenumX: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Stillwhites:
I just realized i cant access my mail, can i drop my phone no? pls

Hian. Why not another email address?

Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by PumpumPrince: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
STOP OVER-EMPHASIZING ON S£X!!
STOP PAYING FOR IT!!

This is not what i intended on talking about today, but someone i know said something that really triggered me.
We were having a slight discussion on what is more important to a man to keep himself alive and a question poped out of the discussion, it was like this; Would You Rather Eat Very Well, Have Enough Food No Matter The Weather For A Year WITHOUT S£X.....Or, Have All The S£X You Want For A Year Without Enough Food?

Now, although this simple question is not something that should trigger anyone no matter what he knows or has experienced, as a matter of fact, we all agreed that we would rather go with the food; I couldn't sit comfortably knowing that this young man just put food and s£x in the same level probable importance!

MEN!! LET US STOP HYPING THESE BIITTCHES FOR CHRIST SAKE!
S£x is not and will never be that important, that shiit is free if you play the game right!

A biittch would feel cool if she was around right? angry

Still Typing...

angry
Re: MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo) by PumpumPrince: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
STOP OVER-EMPHASIZING ON S£X!!
STOP PAYING FOR IT!!

This is not what i intended on talking about today, but someone i know said something that really triggered me.
We were having a slight discussion on what is more important to a man to keep himself alive and a question poped out of the discussion, it was like this; Would You Rather Eat Very Well, Have Enough Food No Matter The Weather For A Year WITHOUT S£X.....Or, Have All The S£X You Want For A Year Without Enough Food?

Now, although this simple question is not something that should trigger anyone no matter what he knows or has experienced, as a matter of fact, we all agreed that we would rather go with the food; I couldn't sit comfortably knowing that this young man just put food and s£x in the same level probable importance!

MEN!! LET US STOP HYPING THESE BIITTCHES FOR CHRIST SAKE!
S£x is not and will never be that important, that shiit is free if you play the game right!

A biittch would feel cool if she was around right? angry

Still Typing...

ok so we shud stop paying for sexx cos u said so??.....my niggggga...if u don't have moiney..FIND A job or go sell kerosine!!!(no oofencse) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can A Girl Date A Boy Who Does Not Have Money? / Photos Of An Ivorian Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Don't Forget This Practice After Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.