Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. (22969 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
I appreciate you sharing this with me. Thanks.
Ingredient88:
my brother, you see I did mine 3weeKs ago, and this is how it goes, find out maybe she has a ring she's using before, I mean, a normal fashion ring, that she's using, then you picked the ring and in a playful manner you asked her to bring her finger and insert that same ring for you to know maybe it will size her finger or not, Dan I noticed that they ladies's finger is between 7/8 and 9, so anyway, if you want to buy make sure that is between 7/8 and 9, 7 will be a little bit tight so check out maybe it might be between that range....Dan you you can also has some questions like, which kind or types of ring will you prefer, if I want to propose to you? You asked in form of question!, some lady will prefer diamond, why some will prefer gold, you need to know all this before you buy so that, she will appreciate it when you do.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by silibaba: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

A friend just confirmed what you said to me.
Only a fool will marry a non virgin.
2011 at umunya nysc camp in anambra, I picked two come sell am. The reason is this, if they wear it in their finger, e dey spoil the girls runs so they will pull it and put in their pocket. So you know the ring can easily fall out of the pocket during exercise.

A young married woman was caught having sex in the camp with a guy that brought a car to the camp. She was later dismissed from camp after investigation was concluded.

Anybody wey dey craze for woman wey no be virgin, that one concern am.

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
I only wished u wat u wished others. If u think it’s crying, na ur problem be dat. It doesn’t change ur bitterness
Rayban25:

Yes I still have some extra buckets continue to cry me a river I need your tears
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
I appreciate
jaxxy:
hope u know her in and out? and not just doing things sheepishly make her happy when she's not reciprocating it's is exhausting and even dehumanising.

Pls don't ever propose to a stranger cos u are under some pressure to please anybody.

know ur partner properly like u should. if ure afraid to ask ur partner questions and get satisfactory answers I'm sorry bt u don't know them yet. That person is still a freaking stranger. undecided

wish u the best as u take ur next step.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by drnoel: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Listen boy, I have been married twice; both non virgin (cooperate hoes)
I am ready to have joy and peace now. I deserve it. So, I am going for nothing but the best - VIRGINS!

U are a silly child. Move along let your fathers talk
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I'm ready to pop the question soon. My question is, how do you'all codedly, abi sharply find out your bebe's finger size in order to get her a ring that fits? I'd ask her but I want it to be a surprise. Men and women of experience, help a newbie out
It's very easy. I used this method for my fiancee's ring. When she's asleep, get a strip of flexible wire and wound it round the engagement finger. Use the strip when buying her engagement ring to get accurate measurement for size of ring for her

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tamilore11:
I only wished u wat u wished others. If u think it’s crying, na ur problem be dat. It doesn’t change ur bitterness

;Dyoure still crying...leave me alone now shuu...na why man never pick you for marriage...you nag too much...stop crying and sleep
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wow.
JayPeeOham:

Her waist size will give you her ring finger size...most girls between the trouser waist size of 30-34 are size 7&8
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sure thing.
niel63:
This is an interesting thread.

Op! Know this. He who finds a good wife, finds a very good thing.

Emphasis on the bolded.

Congratulations on your new life's adventure. I pray God gives you the strength and patience. (You'll need it)

I'll equally do mine someday.

But omo... babes these days no get chills ooo!

I have SEEN, I have heard, and I still saw some more.
E no balance!

Congratulations again bro! We'll be joining you soon.

However, it'd be nice if you could come here in 2years time and either prove those dude wrong, or enlighten us more!.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Same way u were born out of rape by a street prostitute mother.
Rayban25:

;Dyoure still crying...leave me alone now shuu...na why man never pick you for marriage...you nag too much...stop crying and sleep
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tamilore11:
Same way u were born out of rape by a street prostitute mother.

Your tears dey sweet me oo grin grin grin
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by bonnyhope: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
Don't do it. You will regret it.
Your best bet is to impregnate and keep her at home; this way, she won't misbehave.
Quick question, is she a virgin?

Virgin??

For this naija?
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by InvertedHammer: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I'm ready to pop the question soon. My question is, how do you'all codedly, abi sharply find out your bebe's finger size in order to get her a ring that fits? I'd ask her but I want it to be a surprise. Men and women of experience, help a newbie out

/

Good move!

As long as you don't kneel down to do it.

Don't short-sell yourself

/
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by orikoku: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

A woman you married a virgin can still cheat on you, yea, thats for sure... AWALT.... You dont own her puc.ci. You will never own it..

But, the stup!d!ty comes, when a sane man stay committed to a non virgin..
The stup!d!ty comes, when you pay a bride price for a girl that was probably fvked with 2k or Indomie and egg.. I mean why should you pay a bride price of about 500k addition with wedding programmes and everything which I hope will cost you upto a million naira or 800k...

Her ex boyfriends fvked and dumped her.. Why should you be Ignorant to fvk and keep her.. That's where the stup!d!ty comes..

Mr.man Know your worth..

Females standard has never changed, they will always look for men who can provide for them and their children; why should men standards change from marrying virgns(our fathers) to marrying ex repented h0.e.s

She wasted her BEST years with bad guys, she is giving her REST years to you..

You literally wanna BUY the cow when The Milk is FREE

Go for the best cos you deserve the best...

Shaa your life your choice.. If you wanna settle down with a non virgin...

Then I'll let you learn the consequences of being a SIMP..
I will not forget all you have written here. Kudos brother.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by silibaba: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
bonnyhope:

Virgin??

For this naija?

Dem dey, but very few.

If we guy can make it a criteria for marriage, they will stop opening their legs up and down.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by okoroemeka(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
silibaba:
2011 at umunya nysc camp in anambra, I picked two come sell am. The reason is this, if they wear it in their finger, e dey spoil the girls runs so they will pull it and put in their pocket. So you know the ring can easily fall out of the pocket during exercise.

A young married woman was caught having sex in the camp with a guy that brought a car to the camp. She was later dismissed from camp after investigation was concluded.

Anybody wey dey craze for woman wey no be virgin, that one concern am.
don't generalize pls,a friend of mine married a virgin in 1997,the woman left him in 2012 and followed another man to owerri,the virginity of a woman should not be a gauge to predict what she will later turn out to be,what if you married a young girl that is a virgin but has nyphomaniac tendencies and just waiting for the first man to breach the pvssy so all hell can break loose,the true character of a woman cannot be judged by the tightness of her vagina,moreover if you want a virgin now then you will start to look from ss1 downwards because 60-70% of girls between 16-18 yrs that finished secondary school are no longer virgins,so good luck with your quest.

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:
grin What about how to guage her finger size? Any ideas?

Go to those jewelries seller and just show them ur babe pic of her hand, then I think they should be able to recommend one nice ring that will fit into her finger. My opinion thou, all the best
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by fuckwell2080: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
@op listen to those good advice been told.ring they shag you for your head without doing proper investigation.God does not guide a foolish man.sometimesi.keep saying wat is the essence of paying bride price for a girl who is not a virgin.A girl who has been bleeped by all guys on street.A public dog,street girl,olosho,hoe,LovePeddler,ashawo.A girl carrying borehole in between her legs.See op no true love again any girl open her mouth say love you big lie.love agirl claim to have for you INFACTUATION.GIRLS nowdays looking for men to pay there bills,take care of there children.So many of them hide under marriage to achieve that.I dont think you see what is going on today in the world.if you see life style of girls you will cast wedding ring.You never see a girl whose bride price was paid today went and Bleep outside the next day or that day.Hope the girl no be single mother because na that one worse pass you go regret for life.The hoe just use you acheive her goals.A woman can never love her husband more than her children.you are just her supporter.when petrol enter fire yawa go gas that when you will understand.Out of 100% of marriage today only 5% work out.You think everybody that her married today they happy.some which they never did.wasted money for bride price.for a girl Bleep with coke and biscuit.Truth is bitter but wise up.my advice go do proper investigation.who quote me for giving op good advice hug transformer.Truth is bitter but only foolish man will run from truth.when elders have spoken you listen.i handle all mariage councel.

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by kiddkash(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:
you had better not kneel. if I find out, you go hear whin

every spirit of simping must die

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ukaface(f): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

People who get angry over this kinda things are those who regret their past. They wish their men never know what the have lost. They want to put the memories of people they have regrettably slept with behind them.
They pray for a better life with an unsuspecting man. But guess what sweetheart, the past does not actually stay in the past; it is the mother of the future.
What you have done in the past will surely come for you in your future! Nothing is forgotten; EVERYONE PAYS EVENTUALLY!
I'm lost
I don't understand
I think you quoted the wrong person o, egbon
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by merieam16(f): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

You don't stand on the highway and pray that car should not hit you (what do you have brain for?).
Sometimes, it's too late to pray!
If he moves on with his plan to marry that girl without doing proper research, he will wish he didn't; that time, it will be too late to pray.
And who told you he hasn't done a proper research. All these underaged giving advice online.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
KingMack:

Haba Babi...Ina nan angry
where u dey? I no see u ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Honestfrend: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ok ooo.
Trust me on this. You will try your best to make this marriage work. You will sacrifice a lot. You will give your all in all. But in the end, you will be deeply hurt, you will cry and you will soil yourself in despondency.
I give you two years mate. Just two years! You will wish you didn't.

Same to u..
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Honestfrend: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
90% of people advising u on Nairaland are not up 2 30years..50% re less than 20years old. Na me talk am..

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by silibaba: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
don't generalize pls,a friend of mine married a virgin in 1997,the woman left him in 2012 and followed another man to owerri,the virginity of a woman should not be a gauge to predict what she will later turn out to be,what if you married a young girl that is a virgin but has nyphomaniac tendencies and just waiting for the first man to breach the pvssy so all hell can break loose,the true character of a woman cannot be judged by the tightness of her vagina,moreover if you want a virgin now then you will start to look from ss1 downwards because 60-70% of girls between 16-18 yrs that finished secondary school are no longer virgins,so good luck with your quest.

You are correct sir but still make virgin be the number one criteria, while you still look out for character and level f education and so on.

If most guy fit get leaked sex tape of how dem take fuccck their wife before they met, am sure you will still divorce her. Imagine you watching sextape of a girl giving a guy cowboy, doggy, missionary or the guy love lifting her up and bagging her, all you still marry such a girl?
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by orikoku: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
fuckwell2080:
@op listen to those good advice been told.ring they shag you for your head without doing proper investigation.God does not guide a foolish man.sometimesi.keep saying wat is the essence of paying bride price for a girl who is not a virgin.A girl who has been bleeped by all guys on street.A public dog,street girl,olosho,hoe,LovePeddler,ashawo.A girl carrying borehole in between her legs.See op no true love again any girl open her mouth say love you big lie.love agirl claim to have for you INFACTUATION.GIRLS nowdays looking for men to pay there bills,take care of there children.So many of them hide under marriage to achieve that.I dont think you see what is going on today in the world.if you see life style of girls you will cast wedding ring.You never see a girl whose bride price was paid today went and Bleep outside the next day or that day.Hope the girl no be single mother because na that one worse pass you go regret for life.The hoe just use you acheive her goals.A woman can never love her husband more than her children.you are just her supporter.when petrol enter fire yawa go gas that when you will understand.Out of 100% of marriage today only 5% work out.You think everybody that her married today they happy.some which they never did.wasted money for bride price.for a girl Bleep with coke and biscuit.Truth is bitter but wise up.my advice go do proper investigation.who quote me for giving op good advice hug transformer.Truth is bitter but only foolish man will run from truth.when elders have spoken you listen.i handle all mariage councel.
another wise talk.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by PumpumPrince: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Mumu,go back and read my comment again,is like your dumb brain can't comprehend what i wrote.

u started again cussin people like ilitacy babe,,growwwup. anyways do u were thong & was yor ohone nomba again please?...and make sure that nomba is workin please! angry
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by virginprincess(f): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
PumpumPrince:

u started again cussin people like ilitacy babe,,growwwup. anyways do u were thong & was yor ohone nomba again please?...and make sure that nomba is workin please! angry
Pls take your mad.ness elsewhere,i don't have your time.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Maforgreats(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
So many retards on here grin grin
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tamilore11:
Are u mad or wat? Upon all your wailing. Hundreds of marriage ceremonies are conducted every Saturday. Take ur bitterness away. Is it ur marriage? Wen u give birth, may ur daughters remain unmarried for life. I speak into ur life. No man will look the way of all ur daughters

Lol. You and curses.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by PumpumPrince: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Pls take your mad.ness elsewhere,i don't have your time.

u so rude is unbelivable...do u relice am a londoner, like from london?...why u so rude mennnn? u never bento london yet u rude? why? undecided
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by PumpumPrince: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. You and curses.

sweeery please igonre that fat virginprincess babe acting like childish children i beg...lets talk like adult, so was that yor fine sweeet name & nomba again please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / Dear Broke Women

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63