Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. (23008 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by bepositive11: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

It's because God wants us to marry a virgin woman not hoes. Thank you ma.

And what makes you think that that virgin won't cheat on you? What makes you think that all non virgins are hoes? How many women have you slept with? Do you also consider yourself a hoe? You guys are seriously pathetic. I pity the woman you'll end up marrying. Anyway, quality women will naturally stay the hell away from toxic men like you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by jeromestarks: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eileene:

In quote"A gender that marriage benefits" Lol @ that..My dear not everyone operates on the world psychology...Even if it seems women have lost their value in the world there are still gems of inestimable value..Happy are the men that find them..
Yes o my dear. They are the
Virgins
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by crossfire47(m): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Salute!
vicksbaba:

"If I've seen further it's because I stood on the shoulders of giants - Isaac Newton"

John Does tweets are based on real time experiences from several people who are in the institute of marriage but are suffering in silence because of the societal pressure to "Man up" in the face of affliction. I vehemently disagree with the words you stringed; they carry a subtle distaste to the fact that Joe Doe exposes the silent cries of Men.

It takes a man to learn from his own experience, but an even wise man to learn from the experience of others.

That being said, notice how I tailored my reply and answered your quote without using vile words? I think it'll be wise if you incorporate a similar fashion in your reply.

Cheers to a wonderful day ahead

My 2cents

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by frozen70(f): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

It's because God wants us to marry a virgin woman not hoes. Thank you ma.

Is alright

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by bepositive11: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Say amen to the prayer!

That prayer is for yourself. Nonsense

My children will have a healthy balance between work and family life. They will treat women with respect and stay the hell away from toxic men like you!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by bepositive11: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Apart from collecting money for sex (which we all know she might even collect less), The only difference between a prostitute and a decent girl is virginity.
Once the hymen is broken and more than one man has entered, you are no different from a prostitute.

How many women have you slept with? Are you any better than prostitutes? You're pathetic man. Stop talking trash.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by crossfire47(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
this is true and I agree with it....
Eileene:

In quote"A gender that marriage benefits" Lol @ that..My dear not everyone operates on the world psychology...Even if it seems women have lost their value in the world there are still gems of inestimable value..Happy are the men that find them..

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by jeromestarks: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
bepositive11:

How many women have you slept with? Are you any better than prostitutes? You're pathetic man. Stop talking trash.

Deuteronomy 22:20-22.
"But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst."

Note the bible says "she".
If you're not a virgin, you do not deserve marriage. Just be a baby mama to about 5 men and let men who want to have a peaceful home go for a pure vessel.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Trilz(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
uchelouis45:
how can I help you sir?
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by KingMack(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Beebah2000:
People just dey marry ooo, make I go propose to my boyfriend. cool

Haba Babi...Ina nan angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Thank you very much. I appreciate.
Nwatachoba1:

It's easy,u dey hold her hand steady... u fit post attach a pix of just the finger or u can use ur sense of reasoning and ask questions when u get to where u wan buy am,and if they give you a wrong one,after proposing u both can change it at the store... but I'll advise u should meet someone with her kind of stature and the person will tell you and u can buy it.. true love is a beautiful thing when u find the right person and I will advise u should always meet a counselor when there's issues make u no invite devils and bitter people.... wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chei. God have mercy.
silibaba:

Nice advice. If she is not a virgin, she is not worth buying engagement for.

Note:

If you need free gold engagement rings just stroll to nysc parade ground. You go see plenty for ground there.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
A good one. Thanks.
herald9:

While feigning romance, you can playfully fold a paper around her finger and repeat many times so she won't suspect any play.

Keep a mark where both ends of the paper meets, and use that to gauge the ring size when you go shopping.

Congratulations, boss!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Eileene(f): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Yes o my dear. They are the
Virgins
Young boy A Gem is not a woman whose value is only tied to her hymen...it takes more than that.

If her only value is her hymen what happens after the wedding night is the husband going to fix the hymen back so she doesn't lose her so called "value".

Abegii yes a girl should try and keep her virginity and all that but all this one you are screaming here are just school boy's rantings jare.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Don't worry, two of us go follow japa. grin grin
Nosa111:
Use the money for proposal and marriage to Japa from this country. Nor say I nor tell you.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by PumpumPrince: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I'm ready to pop the question soon. My question is, how do you'all codedly, abi sharply find out your bebe's finger size in order to get her a ring that fits? I'd ask her but I want it to be a surprise. Men and women of experience, help a newbie out

angry
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Connected1: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
bepositive11:
The words of an insecure man. Secure men have enough confidence to learn how to please their woman better than any other man on the planet.

That virgin of yours can end up sleeping with other men out of curiosity. That day, your brain will reset.

Lol

All the time, it's insecurity, that's the emotional manipulative word you all know.

You can never tell if you will satisfy a woman because you don't know the amount of sexual satisfaction she had received before you came, you can't say you are the champion in her sex game. That's why some men take drugs and they end up damaging themselves just to satisfy a woman.

Cheating is not applicable to non virgins only, but with a non-virgin or loose woman, there's a greater risk of being cheated on.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by PumpumPrince: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I'm ready to pop the question soon. My question is, how do you'all codedly, abi sharply find out your bebe's finger size in order to get her a ring that fits? I'd ask her but I want it to be a surprise. Men and women of experience, help a newbie out

is she lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by PumpumPrince: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eileene:

Young boy A Gem is not a woman whose value is only tied to her hymen...it takes more than that.

If her only value is her hymen what happens after the wedding night is the husband going to fix the hymen back so she doesn't lose her so called "value".

Abegii yes a girl should try and keep her virginity and all that but all this one you are screaming here are just school boy's rantings jare.

serioslly? how much?
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by jeromestarks: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Eileene:

School boys don't even care about virginity. They just want to fvck, that's all.
Men who understand the purity of marriage are the once gunning for virgins.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by virtueworks: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
It is a beautiful thing to propose and we hope she says "YES", but after proposing, if you need to raise money to organize your wedding, join MarryFast Community today. We support our members to raise funds to make their wedding a huge success. For more information: Call: 08184684969. Register @ marryfast.org. IT IS COMPLETELY FREE

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Eileene(f): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

School boys don't even care about virginity. They just want to fvck, that's all.
Men who understand the purity of marriage are the once gunning for virgins.
Okay I give up your IQ is like really low...
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by joowealth(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stylishly look at her finger thickness or better still snap her hand (finger) and show it when buying your choice ring.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Thanks a lot.
Eileene:
Abeg @ ibinaboonline do not mind these bitter guys ooo.. you know sometimes I just laugh at the way Nlanders make it seem as if marriage for a guy is an evil thing simply because they lack knowledge on how to build a good home...
Yes I agree most girls and ladies of nowadays are nothing to write home about but even in the midst of bad there is good and op if you've found a gem in your woman congratulations to you.
As for the ring part look for the closest female in her life who can keep a secret to help you out.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
May ppl discourage men to marry ur daughters. May they grow old in ur house. Amen
Rayban25:

Okay you're still crying...when you're done you'll sleep soundly...and stop hiding behind a male account to type rubbish....its a cowardly act

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
A good one. Thanks.
OutOnBail:
Don't mind the comments from these spoiled morons whose lives are worthless and always dissing ladies. They've never been loved in their lives, not even by their mothers. Best is you find her close friend and tell her to keep it a secret, her friend can actually get her ring size for you, it's just a matter of she testing out fashion rings with her without raising suspicions. That's what I did when I proposed.

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Maconstruct(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
When she is sleeping then. I guess
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abi o.
OutOnBail:

He sought for advice on ring size and not this gibberish!
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
I can't agree more. You're 200% correct about that Jon Doe guy. A man that can think for himself probably needs a Jon Doe to finish him off.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Any man that follows and digests what that guy churns out is either a dunce, cannot think independently, a wasted element or all of the aforementioned. If a man has to follow misleading teachings from another man in the name of nuggets, then he's probably not fit to be a man in the first place. You guys should try to take a rest. Let this guy enjoy his marriage.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tamilore11:
May ppl discourage men to marry ur daughters. May they grow old in ur house. Amen

Yes I still have some extra buckets continue to cry me a river I need your tears
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is good. All noted. Thanks.
Solumtoya:

Buy a ring for your small finger. Then wear it on your finger in her presence, then playfully try it on her ring finger and see the fit. If it's too small, you know to buy a size bigger or two sizes bigger or if it's too loose, you buy a size less or you may be lucky and it would be perfect fit.

If she wears rings, better for you, steal one and take to a ring shop for measurements.

You can buy her an affordable jewelry set: necklace, earrings and ring. Make sure it contains a ring. You can check the fitting and know what size to buy for engagement.

Remember to tell the shop where you buy the engagement ring that you will come and exchange it if it doesn't fit.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:
A good one. Thanks.

You dey take advice from woman hiding behind a male account? grin grin grin grin ;DOP....you're a finished man!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? / I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.