Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. (23049 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Templee333(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
Now my question is: how does engagement ring contribute 2 a happy marriage? Does it help the couple in solving real life problem? Who started the engagement ring & why?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
You see, you may not find an exact scripture verse where it says "don't gamble" but remember that Gambling can be just as addictive as drugs and alcohol. So, ask yourself what the Bible says about alcohol abuse? There's your answer. You should know you aren't just gambling with money, you're gambling with your life, your future, your self control, your life. Also, gambling in itself may not be a sin but it is often motivated by sin, the sin of greed. What does the bible say about greed and the love of money? The bible says it is the root of all evil
jeromestarks:

Gambling is away to gather wealth sharply abi? Like playing 2 odds and win 400k.
Here's what the bible says

Proverbs 13:11 - Wealth gained hastily will dwindle, but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 10, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Please, men. Don't be cowards. Show wisdom by choosing the right woman and making her a life partner. Most of the time, like attracts like. I'm about to propose to a God -fearing woman but I won't be cajoled into talking about her here. I just asked a simple question.

I pity you...very soon you'll shake your head and realize what we are telling you...she has successfully turned you into her clean up guy and you are happy thinking shes god fearing because that what she wants you to see...mumu

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by olatunbosun12362: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Don't do it. You will regret it.Your best bet is to impregnate and keep her at home; this way, she won't misbehave.Quick question, is she a virgin?Don't do it. You will regret it.Your best bet is to impregnate and keep her at home; this way, she won't misbehave.Quick question, is she a virgin?...

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Blupen(m): 6:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Beebah2000:
na so your hand big reach? undecided
Abeg I no dey marry again ooo. tongue
Lols thank God self i no want too much responsibilities for this buhari regime
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2022
Blupen:
Lols thank God self i no want too much responsibilities for this buhari regime
Too much responsibilities kehh? cheesy
Me way wan con marry thanos brother fah? My own go con be huge responsibilities.
Money for your wedding ring alone fit rent event hall. Who u wan kee?
I no dey do again. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Blupen(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Beebah2000:
Too much responsibilities kehh? cheesy
Me way wan con marry thanos brother fah? My own go con be huge responsibilities.
Money for your wedding ring alone fit rent event hall. Who u wan kee?
I no dey do again. grin
No do, me self no want make you disvirgin me grin
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Blupen:
No do, me self no want make you disvirgin me grin
Better ooo. I no wan die on top thanos brother. tongue
Na hunk go do that one, no be me. grin
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by aamir489: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2022
LearningLearning...
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by vicksbaba(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Hello OP, how do you do? I have read the entire thread and I totally understand the angle you're coming. You're in love, you have made the decision to get married, you're about to pop the question.

First ,I'll start by answering your question;
You can-
1) Ask her directly
2) Tell her female friend or sister your intention; they'll come up with a very good plan independently, and they'll get you her ring size
3) Take her out on shopping to the place where you want to purchase the ring; let her select the one she likes.. then propose to her

Next; when different anonymous people are saying things that are gearing towards a similar conclusion, it means the universe is trying to tell you something... Take a pause, re-evaluate, and try to see sense in what they're saying without being blinded by emotions. Also, follow John doe on twitter... He talks about things most men wish they knew before entering into marriage based on real life experiences

My 2 cents

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Sweetvie: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2022
ibinaboonline:
grin What about how to guage her finger size? Any ideas?
congrats am happy for you.
Making that decision can be tough especially if you follow nlander ideology. Don't let anyone discourage you. Bcoz others are not happy in there marriage doesn't mean you won't grin
She dont jewelry? Like ring or something?
You can ask her friends or you can just simply make a joke out of her fingers to find out. Wish u all the best grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thank you.
Sweetvie:
congrats am happy for you.
Making that decision can be tough especially if you follow nlander ideology. Don't let anyone discourage you. Bcoz others are not happy in there marriage doesn't mean you won't grin
She dont jewelry? Like ring or something?
You can ask her friends or you can just simply make a joke out of her fingers to find out. Wish u all the best grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by dhiqson(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2022
You've got to love what's going on
You just Have to love it

Sir, nobody ever said virginity is the perquisite for a lasting marriage, or if you get a virgin wife she wont hoe around... We're saying since you're mad enough to just want to throw your commitment and take on responsibility, it's only fair enough you do that on a clean slate. (her being a virgin) And if you're the one that did the deflowering grin you know what the bible say about defilement of bed sha...

And sir, why are you deferring in answering the simple question. Is she still intact or "old things have passed away from here" grin
Now listen op, i see you're a very religious guy and that's something
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from God"... grin This statement sir, (though I've. No idea whom your intended bride is or how she behaves) doesn't apply to the current crop of ladies in town now grin

God is delaying your teary days in life, but you're rushing him. I mean, what test have you put her through how did you vet her what were your convictions...
Give us a lil about your intending bride
Prove us wrong.

But after all said and done, you don't need to ask questions on how to gauge her finger.. buy a smaller one then give it to her
Go on your knees ohhh grin grin very important..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nonam: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414: The guy below is a pure mumu. I ignore him.

HltSong:

Op fresh pass you.
Op get money pass you.
Op get sense pass you.

Old papa, go and marry. You don tey for your papa house.

Useless homo drop out.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by VenumX: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nonam:
Nyascobar1414 Nyashpiercer: The guy below is a pure mumu. I ignore him.

Mumu. That f@g you are calling is currently under ban thanks to HitSong.

Oya start crying. grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Truvelisback(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I'm ready to pop the question soon. My question is, how do you'all codedly, abi sharply find out your bebe's finger size in order to get her a ring that fits? I'd ask her but I want it to be a surprise. Men and women of experience, help a newbie out
U dey find finger size? U never serious.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Juanmike(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
God be with you , is all I can say.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I'm ready to pop the question soon. My question is, how do you'all codedly, abi sharply find out your bebe's finger size in order to get her a ring that fits? I'd ask her but I want it to be a surprise. Men and women of experience, help a newbie out

It's easy,u dey hold her hand steady... u fit post attach a pix of just the finger or u can use ur sense of reasoning and ask questions when u get to where u wan buy am,and if they give you a wrong one,after proposing u both can change it at the store... but I'll advise u should meet someone with her kind of stature and the person will tell you and u can buy it.. true love is a beautiful thing when u find the right person and I will advise u should always meet a counselor when there's issues make u no invite devils and bitter people.... wish you the very best

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Oyindamolah: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
wink
ibinaboonline:
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Kubin: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
My dear use money forget about ring, Nigerian girls value money more than anything
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by silibaba: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
Don't do it. You will regret it.
Your best bet is to impregnate and keep her at home; this way, she won't misbehave.
Quick question, is she a virgin?

Nice advice. If she is not a virgin, she is not worth buying engagement ring for.

Note:

If you need free gold engagement rings just stroll to nysc parade ground. You go see plenty for ground there.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by herald9: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:

While feigning romance, you can playfully fold a paper around her finger and repeat many times so she won't suspect any play.

Keep a mark where both ends of the paper meets, and use that to gauge the ring size when you go shopping.

Congratulations, boss!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Psainte20(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:

If you've a ring, your personal ring if you don't buy one, put it on her finger jokingly to see if it fits her... Then you've her size

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by jeromestarks: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
silibaba:

Nice advice. If she is not a virgin, she is not worth buying engagement for.

Note:

If you need free gold engagement rings just stroll to nysc parade ground. You go see plenty for ground there.
What! shocked
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Ate247(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I bought over size ring. The most important thing is that u sent your message.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ashawopikin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Stop proposing to nigeria women they are all useless-says a broke and frustrated redpiller grin grin cheesy. Op,congratulations in addy,hope she accepts.
u too like wahala
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by jeromestarks: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Templee333:
Now my question is: how does engagement ring contribute 2 a happy marriage? Does it help the couple in solving real life problem? Who started the engagement ring & why?
You no get Google for you phone?
Abi, what's with these nonsense questions.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nosa111(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Use the money for proposal and marriage to Japa from this country. Nor say I nor tell you.
ibinaboonline:

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ednut1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mumu nothing is a surprise its all social media stunts. Better discuss with her
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Bigfish121(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Before you propose to anybody in this generation, make sure you do a proper background check ooooo.if not,you will regret it.Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY) / Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / The Laws Of Keeping A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.