Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport (7682 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
will you be proud to come out scantily dressed in an International airport
Does everyone out there have to be dressed according to my standards, or something? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Does everyone out there have to be dressed according to my standards, or something? undecided
madam support good things and not bad things what is wrong is wrong.That is why alot of people are supporting yahoo boys justifying the wrong thing to make it right.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
madam support good things and not bad things what is wrong is wrong.That is why alot of people are supporting yahoo boys justifying the wrong thing to make it right.
The problem here is you think yourself good and others wrong. People like you are the problem in society. undecided

Yahoo is a crime in Nigeria, is it not? The sole reason anyone should be against Yahoo boys is that they are criminals, is it not? So, what has A to do with B here? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by OkodiDenzel: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
Just saw a lady on very short shot at Abuja airport.Not that it is wrong to wear short shots but ladies should know that if they don't have hot legs it's better to just cover the legs.I did snap her but won't upload here because she may be a nairalander and feel embarrassed.

And you ran into NL to cry...shioor

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The problem here is you think yourself good and others wrong. People like you are the problem in society. undecided

Yahoo is a crime in Nigeria, is it not? The sole reason anyone should be against Yahoo boys is that they are criminals, is it not? So, what has A to do with B here? undecided
you are not making any meaningful point.please nest time wear skimpy clothes to church .
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
OkodiDenzel:

And you ran into NL to cry...shioor
no one went to nairaland to cry.it is a public discussion forum and the right thinking people have benefitted from it.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
you are not making any meaningful point.please nest time wear skimpy clothes to church .
And see, he is flying again to something else. undecided

Your church dress codes are that, your church dress codes. If you haven't noticed before now, open your eyes. Each of the church businesses has its own dress code which it enforces in its own way. Some churches allow folks to dress as they please, while others insist on a uniform of sorts, e.g. cele churches. Then you have other churches which employ shaming techniques as a way of getting all their members to dress according to their pastors and mogs, the business owners. undecided

This lady did not invade your church, and its rules, so why are you out to shame her? undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Mrkindness: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jeon:

And you won't delete it because you seriously need it for masturbation.[/b]
too much sense no go kee you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Lastbornbuns: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
will you be proud to come out scantily dressed in an International airport
Your problem is not that she wore shorts. Your problem is that her legs are not good enough to be in shorts, abi?
Someone will innocently be going about their day then some perverts people will be taking unauthorised pictures of them just so they can feel better about themselves to the extent of creating a thread to bash the "shorts wearer".
As you have refused to post the picture, how do you expect us to know if you're even saying the truth?
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Your problem is not that she wore shorts. Your problem is that her legs are not good enough to be in shorts, abi?
Someone will innocently be going about their day then some perverts people will be taking unauthorised pictures of them just so they can feel better about themselves to the extent of creating a thread to bash the "shorts wearer".
As you have refused to post the picture, how do you expect us to know if you're even saying the truth?
Mad people do go about their business too
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Lastbornbuns: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
And do you snap all the mad people you come across?

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Silentgroper(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jeon:

And you won't delete it because you seriously need it for masturbation.[/b]
Shut up.. Who masturbates to a chic's awful looking legs..

2 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
I tire for Jeon .she is always like that.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

And do you snap all the mad people you come across?
I will even video them if that is what you want to hear.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
There are folks out there with different fetishes. So you are swimming deep in delusion if you think everyone even masturbates to the same things that you do. undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
you are twisting it,she does not have the legs to wear the shot and she looked odd on it.other people that have the legs wore it and looked good on it.
what is wrong with her leg

What do u mean by others have the leg to wear it

Does the lady in question have YA.M leg or what
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Baronthecelebri: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
Just saw a lady on very short shot at Abuja airport.Not that it is wrong to wear short shots but ladies should know that if they don't have hot legs it's better to just cover the legs.I did snap her but won't upload here because she may be a nairalander and feel embarrassed.
. upload it please embarassed
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Silentgroper(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are folks out there with different fetishes. So you are swimming deep in delusion if you think everyone even masturbates to the same things that you do. undecided
U would knw cuz u prolly got one crazy fetish too.. I aint never met nobody that gets a boner 4rm viewing a woman's leg nt to talk of jerking off to it.,
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Silentgroper(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
She sounds like she's high on some hard drugs most times..
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobojunkie: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
U would knw cuz u prolly got one crazy fetish too.. I aint never met nobody that gets a boner 4rm viewing a woman's leg nt to talk of jerking off to it.,
So, you have met all almost 8 billion people on the planet to know they all masturbate to only that which you do, abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Crimpsy:
what is wrong with her leg

What do u mean by others have the leg to wear it

Does the lady in question have YA.M leg or what

crimson a leg that looks like this wearing shorts?

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
I am not body shaming her but I think it will be better she wears trousers .If she is OK with it whom am I to complain.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
She sounds like she's high on some hard drugs most times..
well let's pray for her.Pray for Jeon please.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Silentgroper(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, you have met all almost 8 billion people on the planet to know they all masturbate to only that which you do, abi? undecided
Bitch, if u end ur sentence with "you do" again, i'm gon skin u alive..

Even if they do, it's nt to an awful looking leg..

well you're one to know cause u do it or it's the shrooms talking..
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Silentgroper(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
well let's pray for her.Pray for Jeon please.
She wouldnt appreciate it even if we did..

Her kids and her estranged hubby can do that on her behalf...
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Jeon(f): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:

You should learn to mind your business.
Are you the only one there? . Why bringing it here ?

Yes, that's the truth. You want to masturbate to the picture.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
u mean, she has Cellulites

Never the less, she knows that she has cellulites

But yet, she still decided to wear what she wants..

So such a woman does not care what people think of her

2 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Jeon(f): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
I am not body shaming her but I think it will be better she wears trousers .If she is OK with it whom am I to complain.

And you are doing that .
You clearly can't handle the complains within your heart that was why you ran here to spill the tea.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Crimpsy:
u mean, she has Cellulites

Never the less, she knows that she has cellulites

But yet, she still decided to wear what she wants..

So such a woman does not care what people think of her
its OK if that is what she wants.She drew attention to herself from the crowd of people at the airport.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Lastbornbuns: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
You still don't want to post the picture? This image you attached is showing a fat woman's leg. So basically, your issue is that a fat lady was wearing shorts. Na why you create thread make people cast her abi? Na so. Trying to feel better about yourself by mocking others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Lastbornbuns: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Silentgroper:
Even in naija here, people are doing animals.

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Silentgroper(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lastbornbuns:
Even in naija here, people are doing animals.
Right!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check If Your Mama Dey Among The Girls This Man Go Bonk That Night (PHOTO) / Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: / 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.