Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport (7684 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by ayomie21(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
Just saw a lady on very short shot at Abuja airport.Not that it is wrong to wear short shots but ladies should know that if they don't have hot legs it's better to just cover the legs.I did snap her but won't upload here because she may be a nairalander and feel embarrassed.
guobe:
Just saw a lady on very short shot at Abuja airport.Not that it is wrong to wear short shots but ladies should know that if they don't have hot legs it's better to just cover the legs.I did snap her but won't upload here because she may be a nairalander and feel embarrassed.
guobe:

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by pinkguy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lol Abuja is not ur terrorist sokoto try to adopt

3 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
pinkguy:
Lol Abuja is not ur terrorist sokoto try to adopt
pink guy try understand I am not against wearing of shots infact I love shots alot especially bum shorts but it should be classy when you wear it and make heads roll you understand not when you wear it and it is not befitting.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Tonyx5(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mr. Op why are you vexed the Abuja lady doesn't have hot legs

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonyx5:
lol Tonyx I am not o just playing the big brother role here.If she was my sister that is the advice I would have given her.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:

Post am make we see, you can obscure the face if at all it was captured.

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by EmperorTolson: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
guobe:
If you're not going to post her picture, then, why are you telling us? What do you stand to gain from this? What lesson are you passing across? Cos what you wrote is a mere write up, maybe the pic can do justice to the write up.
Blur the face.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Kobicove(m): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonyx5:

grin
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by bigiyaro(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
OP don't mind all those akward fellows, private things are done in private, you can't be fucking on the streets and expect everyone to mind their business, wear bikini to church, am snapping you and posting it on social media.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by guobe: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
bigiyaro:
OP don't mind all those akward fellows, private things are done in private, you can't be fucking on the streets and expect everyone to mind their business, wear bikini to church, am snapping you and posting it on social media.
lol
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by myyansh68(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Learn how to mind your business

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by myyansh68(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonyx5:

Sure he was

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by myyansh68(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Crimpsy:
u mean, she has Cellulites
Never the less, she knows that she has cellulites
But yet, she still decided to wear what she wants..
So such a woman does not care what people think of her
Is she living for them?

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by LadyD22(f): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Alright, so your idea of a society without decadence is according to what standard? Yours where those with long legs can wear shorts and those without can't? undecided

The low IQ human specie would not be able to understand what you're saying even if he meditated on it
The laws in Nigeria aren't strong enough to protect people from perverts and invasion of privacy
I remember a video I watched, apparently these girls wore outfits that could lead to uncontrollable urges for the men , so do you know what they did? grin
They chased after them and pulled their dresses to expose their unclothedness , in other to teach them a lesson , in a more developed society , those boys would be charged for sexual harassment , molestation and possibly attempted rape
The same men who have uncontrollable urges because of a mere body part that can be found on the internet , are the same men who expect us to believe they are in control to lead the way to civilization unfailingly , adorable grin

Many of them are not aware of their roots , how their mothers and grandmothers walked around in pieces of clothe and charcoal tattoo and our fathers and grandfather's saw nothing of it , until the white men said no no no , that's a sin , you need to dress appropriately, cover up

In places like cotonou , grown girls used to bath outside naked up until recently , even in a village I once visited , imagine the shock on my face but I didn't bring out my phone to take a picture because I understand that it is not my business , if they feel comfortable enough doing what they're doing and wearing what they're wearing , why should I be bothered ?

I personally have an odd taste in fashion , I prefer corporate wears , even in the most casual setting , maybe someone would take a picture of me one day grin

Perhaps we should all bring out our camera's , since the airport is now a zoo with exotic animals

I have seen some people in weird things , we all have , but that is not an excuse to think I have the opinion to tell them what they're wearing is whatever it is , if they came out like that, chances are they came from their home and there are people there who saw them in that and let it be ,
Then one low budget judge from America's next top model thinks he has an opinion lol

4 Likes

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Bankowner: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2022
There is nothing like short shots!!!
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Acidosis(m): 4:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
maybe you should learn how to respect people privacy,in a sane country, you can't post this rubbish. , pervert,creep , potential serial killer

Is privacy the right word? A revealing outfit in a public space?

The OP has the RIGHTS to make opinions about his experience in a public space.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:11am On Aug 12, 2022
guobe:
you are a mo' ron

1 Like

Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by promisedeco(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see.... so it wasn't that she was the only one but just that you felt she was the only one you lot didn't approve of, and in your bid to body shame those you don't approve of, you all decided to body shame her by staring at her and taking pictures, abi? Typical Nigerian brain damage! undecided
Why are you trying so hard to sound smart and "civilized"? It's either you read his posts just to argue or you lack comprehension ability.
Re: A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
myyansh68:

Is she living for them?
I wonder

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am A Virgin And My Fiance Wants To Sleep With Me B/4 The Wedding Day Please Help / 7 Ways To Turn Your Friendship Into Love / Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing:::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.