Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

She Has Gone Worst - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gone Worst (51801 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Gone Worst by detectivejones: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Truth is-women generally dislike weak men. They like men who command respect. You have lost in both department. Leave her take time to heal and find someone better, but do not forget lessons her action taught you. My 2kobo
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Hussein035: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

No sir not what you think. The thing is I won't lie too, I will be very honest she has been very very nice , she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times , ever supportive , wanting to see me make it , she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest , its just this aspect of her. You won't believe she is all am saying if you meet her for the first few times in person I am the only one who knows her secrets

I can see she is the one that gave you live that you are living right now, stupid Nigerian.

She wants you to succeed but you don't want to succeed by yourself, so if she die you will also die, if you marry that blue film girl and come here to COMPLAIN I will EMBARRASS your generation.

That's how they will marry olosho and give birth to several bastard after 20 years of training the children the same wife will now travel and send SMS to explain the name of the true father. If I see you with that useless thing again I will kill both of you
Re: She Has Gone Worst by mmyfarmsltd(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Guy move on.
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by galantjoe(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Run
For your dear life
Re: She Has Gone Worst by fuckwell2080: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
i dont no will still have very FOOLISH GUYS in useless relationship.@ op you are dating a PUBLIC DOG ,WASTE PRODUCT,STREET GIRL,BITCH,LovePeddler,ASHAWO.From your write all guys in ur neighbourhood and university don Bleep ur girlfriend.lecturer don Bleep am.her bossdon Bleep.the BITCH.Just dump the ASHAWO if not you regret marrying het.Such a BITCH is for the street to cure CONJI.You area weakling @ OP, A SIMP,
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ovieemmanuel: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
I stopped reading half way. Guy you are the best fool of the century. Kai a disgrace to your parents.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ovieemmanuel: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Men your story self they piss me off am looking for your number on the net. You are such an asshole. Stupid shumuck. Marry her please make your landlord they use am as house rent.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ovieemmanuel: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Guy you are a muguruza.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ovieemmanuel: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Adext4sure:
You can still stay in the relationship if the juju she used for you is so strong angry
I agree bro. She don wash for this guy

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ovieemmanuel: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
OP send me your parents number.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Peskid147: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

No sir not what you think. The thing is I won't lie too, I will be very honest she has been very very nice , she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times , ever supportive , wanting to see me make it , she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest , its just this aspect of her. You won't believe she is all am saying if you meet her for the first few times in person I am the only one who knows her secrets
we know she has done all this for you, it God that will reward her not you(Marriage).it high time you call it quits cus she is toxic and hour mental health is at stake now.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Usmaniaaa: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
U ar not normal...
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Regex: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,

She's the right the person for you. Marry her. She will change when she has a ring on her hand. Lover conquers all.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by searchlight: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lee99:
I for like give you advice sha bro, I for also like call you simp but olohun if I call you simp that's me being very very generous, babe tell you say she no fit submit to you and you still dey dream to wife her?? Babe insult your mama and papa and you still dey with am lol I laugh in Swahili this your story get as e be and e be as e get, then to top it off she cheated on you and you are aware and it was even countless times with her boss and now the boss misses her pvssy and wants to give her a new job..... Now back to you, it's either you're a very stupid man or you're ugly, but even ugly people no mumu like this, you have low self esteem and you love toxic attractions because I see no reason why a full grown man with hairy balls will come to NL and spew the trash you just did, you have seen enough red flags better call it quits because I can 100% assure if you marry her you fit no live long. Run away, flee with all the strength in you. No matter what she tells you better leave that woman alone she's evil and only after your life, yes the breakfast wey you go serve her go pain you pass cos obviously you're dating yourself but it's better than dying young, look for one small Shima wey you go dey knack first to hold body, maybe you should even cheat so your mumu eyes can open, sometimes cheating helps you realize you're with the wrong person. ... I know say I don insult you well well but you deserve am, take the advice sha and may God be with you. If you like read am finish still go follow am like zombie, it's your funeral.
That guy no get sense. I no even know wetin to type give am. No he should go ahead and marry her. Stupid boy.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lee99:
I for like give you advice sha bro, I for also like call you simp but olohun if I call you simp that's me being very very generous, babe tell you say she no fit submit to you and you still dey dream to wife her?? Babe insult your mama and papa and you still dey with am lol I laugh in Swahili this your story get as e be and e be as e get, then to top it off she cheated on you and you are aware and it was even countless times with her boss and now the boss misses her pvssy and wants to give her a new job..... Now back to you, it's either you're a very stupid man or you're ugly, but even ugly people no mumu like this, you have low self esteem and you love toxic attractions because I see no reason why a full grown man with hairy balls will come to NL and spew the trash you just did, you have seen enough red flags better call it quits because I can 100% assure if you marry her you fit no live long. Run away, flee with all the strength in you. No matter what she tells you better leave that woman alone she's evil and only after your life, yes the breakfast wey you go serve her go pain you pass cos obviously you're dating yourself but it's better than dying young, look for one small Shima wey you go dey knack first to hold body, maybe you should even cheat so your mumu eyes can open, sometimes cheating helps you realize you're with the wrong person. ... I know say I don insult you well well but you deserve am, take the advice sha and may God be with you. If you like read am finish still go follow am like zombie, it's your funeral.
I want give you double likes but e no go.. e pain

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Fashionistic94: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
GBAMSOLUTELLY. i doupt if op is from this planet earth, may be pluto undecided
Excellent7:
@OP
I am not going to sugar-coat it.
The summary of your write-up is that you have been an idiot.
Will you continue being an idiot?

Before you think that I am insulting you see the meaning of an idiot and compare with your narration; "The word idiot originated in the 1300s, from the Old French word idiote, which meant "person so mentally deficient as to be incapable of ordinary reasoning." Today, though, idiot describes anyone who does foolish things,..."

Infact you can also be described as a "terrorist" because your narration just terrorized my sensibilities and I guess same for others. How can an adult be so stupid? Do you enjoy pain? Do you enjoy abuse? Do you not value your peace?

I am so annoyed on your behalf. You deserved everything that was done to you because you tolerated them. How can a human being be so spineless?

Please, just flee from that lady and keep away from relationships until you learn to value yourself and set boundaries.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by saintruky(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

My brother d truth is YOU ARE A VERY VERY & EXTREMELY LAZY MAN... U jist wan sitdown dey play draft, whot or even ludo make woman dey feed u...

U nor need complain, cos all d care n support when she dey give u like less privilege na those men she dey get d money from... So anything when make her stop to sleep around with them, that means she nor go dey get money again....

I'll advise u to get ur LAZY ass out there n hustle.. find something doing no matter how small n dump that bitch b4 she give u disease when u nor go fit cure... So tay lecturer knack ur woman... Obob u be dead... Ur mumu no get rivalry...

Get a job n get a life... Cos if u marry that girl, u fit no reach 45yrs of age b4 BP or one sickness go kill u... She fit kill u sef if u obstruct her hustle...
Re: She Has Gone Worst by overlord77: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.

Are you glued to her? My friend ditch that public gf
Re: She Has Gone Worst by my3name(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Oga leave that useless relationship na
see all the red flag you still dey inside
you go die ooo
Re: She Has Gone Worst by my3name(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
Guy you are a fucking simp and she's taking advantage of that
Re: She Has Gone Worst by sexy74(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Bros if what you are saying is the truth, please kindly eave her and her peace.
No due for who no like or respect you.
Any woman that can insult your parents is evil and should be avoided , know this and know peace .
Re: She Has Gone Worst by sexy74(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Someone has caused you this kind pain and you still thinking what to do with her.
If you guys had kids I would have understood.
Let the b.i.t.c.h go.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Lastborn0074: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Guy, what else do you need as a proof of the fact that you are about to dig your grave? All the red flags you have listed are enough for you to end the relationship. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. END IT NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Gone Worst by blueAgent(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
If this story is true, guy you are big fool sorry for using such harsh word but you deserve every bit of it.

You do not need ppls advice on narialand, what you need is sense.

I can't take 10% of the things you tolerated, that's more than enough red flag for you to quit, or you want us to read about you on narialand about a guy stabbed by his girlfriend?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by olajide454(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

You are really under a SPELL. THE BABE HAS CHARMED YOU!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Inali: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Thanks bro. This is a real life situation no lies . I accept all the shades , I swallow all the insults , a person that is always open to correction . Thanks once again . I have heard you
you've heard him is different from you'll do as he has advised. You go dump the girl?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Inali: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Thanks bro. This is a real life situation no lies . I accept all the shades , I swallow all the insults , a person that is always open to correction . Thanks once again . I have heard you
let me ask you a direct question?

WILL YOU DUMP THE GIRL?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Sestor1313(m): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Some men self. How can a woman who insults, yell, lies and even cheat on you will ever love you. Love encompasses all the good things that will always happen to a man in a relationship. Any woman you can't control will never be yours alone take it or leave it bro.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Freelane33(m): 1:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Watch kelvin gates videos on YouTube . Not music but podcast
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Oduduwa707: 1:31am On Aug 13, 2022
Profperfect:

Re: She Has Gone Worst by dontrulee: 4:12am On Aug 13, 2022
I understand you Op.
The secrets most ladies keep are jaw dropping.
It's almost normal for a lady to have flings with other guys while claiming to love you alone. Every lady is different but there is a pattern to their behavior.

In summary, if a lady doesn't give you peace of mind, then don't marry her because you'll be in for a long thing. She is not for you. Your peace of mind is your priority.

I realized this a long time ago when I stayed awake all night thinking and crying about a Lady because I loved her so much. The next day I realized I wasted my time all night, the lady I was thinking about was probably doing 'some unimaginable things' or sleeping soundly and I was here disturbing myself. since that day, I never cried or overthink about any Lady. Enjoy your life, be free, many ladies will come to you. Peace
Re: She Has Gone Worst by dammyzee1(m): 4:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Lol, baba u funny oh so you won marry her out of pity, I sorry for you. Though she has been there for you no mean say make una dey together. You can repay her for her kindness without marriage. You better use ur head

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.