Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

She Has Gone Worst - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gone Worst (51772 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nonexisting: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
fabianiyobosa:
She told you she cannot respect you, insults your parents and you are still in a relationship?

This is madness.
He said she is also a nairalander. The mugu is dating one of these feminists wannabe that claim to hate men and are quick to insult people's mothers. My wild guess is that his girlfriend is either poco hantas or any of her cronies here.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by BreakingNews21: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Another weak no backbone/liver b-astard (Time registered: August 12, 2022) wasting our reading time. angry
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Sivou1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Guy, pick race, the signs are there already, if you marry her same thing will continue and might get worse. Do not marry a disrespectful wife, she will make life miserable for you.

Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by DonEvarest(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
guy you be mumu o. Which kain stupid love will you be feeling for someone that disrespects you this grossly. This thing stinks. Spineless men like you always switching your emotional bulb in your dealings with bad behaved and entitled bitches. Mheen, you should know that love considerable involve respect and loyalty. Any woman that is not even scared to cheap right under your nose, disrespects you, insults your family members albeit unmarried to you is big red flag. You may think that you have invested hugely in the relationship and thus there's no need to cut your losses and move on but that's your mind playing ludo with you. Let me tell you that woman doesn't love you. She's just using you to pass time maybe as her retirement plan. And if you end up marrying her, the cheating would never stop. She could even end up divorcing you for a better option (man) that shows up. For you to liberate yourself from this feminine psyche and pussy slavery search Ubunja and start reading his thread. You'd discover you've been played.

Thanks
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Omik111(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
If it is time slavery I would have sell you for free, with all these character you said you are still moving around her. is like you are one of the lazy guy who will not do anything waiting for woman to go and hustle and feed them. guy, go and look for what to do and act like a man stop fulling yourself
Re: She Has Gone Worst by oshorstan(f): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is her name Faith?? I know of one Useless Bini girl that behaves like this and her name is Osas Faith. Very rubbish piece of bitch with no shame. Please break up or she will kill you of hypertension

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Omik111(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
If it is time of slavery I would have sell you for free, with all these character you said you are still moving around her. is like you are one of the lazy guy who will not do anything waiting for woman to go and hustle and feed them. guy, go and look for what to do and act like a man stop fulling yourself
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Sebgajere(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
U get mind sha, u cheat on me once n I find out relationship over.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by achimendy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.

You be idiot.

Them swear for you with the relationship?
What are you doing with such kind of girl?

You better dump that trash you call girlfriend and look for a decent one to start your life with.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lee99:
I for like give you advice sha bro, I for also like call you simp but olohun if I call you simp that's me being very very generous, babe tell you say she no fit submit to you and you still dey dream to wife her?? Babe insult your mama and papa and you still dey with am lol I laugh in Swahili this your story get as e be and e be as e get, then to top it off she cheated on you and you are aware and it was even countless times with her boss and now the boss misses her pvssy and wants to give her a new job..... Now back to you, it's either you're a very stupid man or you're ugly, but even ugly people no mumu like this, you have low self esteem and you love toxic attractions because I see no reason why a full grown man with hairy balls will come to NL and spew the trash you just did, you have seen enough red flags better call it quits because I can 100% assure if you marry her you fit no live long. Run away, flee with all the strength in you. No matter what she tells you better leave that woman alone she's evil and only after your life, yes the breakfast wey you go serve her go pain you pass cos obviously you're dating yourself but it's better than dying young, look for one small Shima wey you go dey knack first to hold body, maybe you should even cheat so your mumu eyes can open, sometimes cheating helps you realize you're with the wrong person. ... I know say I don insult you well well but you deserve am, take the advice sha and may God be with you. If you like read am finish still go follow am like zombie, it's your funeral.
I think a word is a enough for a wise.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Princebizzie: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
These stuffs are just too much for me to read all the pages. Two things bro, leave her now but if you can handle it which I really feel you are not up to, keep deceiving her till your wedding day and blow everything open with evidences if truly you have them. Discuss this with a few close friends so that you won't eventually change your mind and walk truly into the wedding. If you can't do any of the pieces of advise given to you, you may need to go and become a Father in Church and be serving your Lord and Saviour in peace. Cheers simp. man
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Sensiblerealist: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Abeg you too try. I for talk pass this one sef but you don do justice

Lee99:
I for like give you advice sha bro, I for also like call you simp but olohun if I call you simp that's me being very very generous, babe tell you say she no fit submit to you and you still dey dream to wife her?? Babe insult your mama and papa and you still dey with am lol I laugh in Swahili this your story get as e be and e be as e get, then to top it off she cheated on you and you are aware and it was even countless times with her boss and now the boss misses her pvssy and wants to give her a new job..... Now back to you, it's either you're a very stupid man or you're ugly, but even ugly people no mumu like this, you have low self esteem and you love toxic attractions because I see no reason why a full grown man with hairy balls will come to NL and spew the trash you just did, you have seen enough red flags better call it quits because I can 100% assure if you marry her you fit no live long. Run away, flee with all the strength in you. No matter what she tells you better leave that woman alone she's evil and only after your life, yes the breakfast wey you go serve her go pain you pass cos obviously you're dating yourself but it's better than dying young, look for one small Shima wey you go dey knack first to hold body, maybe you should even cheat so your mumu eyes can open, sometimes cheating helps you realize you're with the wrong person. ... I know say I don insult you well well but you deserve am, take the advice sha and may God be with you. If you like read am finish still go follow am like zombie, it's your funeral.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by GodisFirst: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Very simple, if it was about her past and she has repented and ask for forgiveness promising not to continue with such lifestyle, then you can forgive and marry her. But as it stands according to your story, she is not accepting that she is doing something wrong and is even going back to her former bad life style without remorse, then you have no option but to say good bye.
But I see you are lured by her sweetness which is easy to sleep with her and the things you get from her as support. These are the more reason she will continue to misbehave. She sees herself to be indispensable to you. Don't ever depend on a woman for your survival even if she is your wife, else you lose your respect and self esteem. Work to support her and complement whatever she brings to the table.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Odebayo4010(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wow, you have saw it by you self,just let her go
Re: She Has Gone Worst by skj1377(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oga you have been jazzed. Go for spiritual deliverance
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Re: She Has Gone Worst by jay169: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
After reading this post, OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney saga comes to mind. Guy even if them do you, undo yourself abeg. At least you are the one telling your story. Pls
Re: She Has Gone Worst by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
mumu man

you should be interested in checking your BP than worrying about one agaracha

look at African man ranting like spoilt toy, you need psychotherapist
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Alabo7978(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
you're a mumu weakling.
you see the things she did to her ex, you still took the time bomb, now she's doing Same thing she did to her ex and you're seeking advice.
beat the mumu up, if you talk, and she tries to open her mouth, land her a hot slap. keep on beating her up and when the rent has expired, pack to somewhere she doesn't know.
God actually saved the former boyfriend now save yourself.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Your name is Endurance. Keep on enduring bullshit!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Eagba(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Profperfect post=115615759].

No sir not what you think. The thing is I won't lie too, I will be very honest she has been very very nice , she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times , ever supportive , wanting to see me make it , she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest , its just this aspect of her. You won't believe she is all am saying if you meet her for the first few times in person I am the only one who knows her secrets[/quote

bro take the Japanese samuria code of honour and deal with her accordingly. Don't look at good deeds if the past to deliver justice.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Mr5050(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
You dey there somebody u called ur gf insulted ur parents u did nothing, u still have the nerve to come tell us. If say I no be child of God I for swear for u. Continue sir, na STD naim go help u bow in due time.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by sisisioge: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,

You be the real life ozuuuuo! No leave me...biko collect more before leaving. Your destiny likes in the good sex you get each time she apologizes for all the broken bones she left in your throat. You wont learn until you're royally disgraced! Or she might even give you a permanent souvenir that you would live with for the rest of your life! Shiooor!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Lee99: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
GoldenJAT:
I no go fit advice this kind person!! Na to slap am de hungry me!! See wetin human being de vomit because of woman.
My brother e tire me oh na why I give am this advice normally I no dey even send such posts but this one my heart weak when I read am finish
Re: She Has Gone Worst by ibawon(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

You will probably live until you are 37 unless you leave her and move on. I did and I always thank God I never ended up with that 2 faced bitch

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by NickD(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

You've seen all the signs so why are you still with her...young man count your loss and move on. She's definitely not good enough to be your partner except you want a lifetime of misery. Good luck.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Bignuell(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He will get peace by proving to himself that he is no different from the girl? What kind of reasoning is that one abeg? undecided

This kind of "attachment" described here by the OP is instead intended to reveal to him that he has some deep psychological chains he needs to break within himself and until he does that, he will only keep finding himself in these messed-up situations where he is having to stomach what he obviously abhors for the sake of it. undecided

Anyone who finds themselves dealing with relationships in a similar manner as OP needs what is serious mental intervention and fast. And none of that simping/redpill nonsense you lot like to drone on about all day in here. undecided
The guy you quoted might be right to some extent. The OP needs to be taste another pvssy, trust me, it works like magic. That loyal nature is what is holding him back and he is loyal to a LovePeddler, he needs to break that.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by dorin27(f): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
The signs are boldly written on the wall. But you, have chosen to act blind. Issokay, we will be here to read the next part of this story.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bignuell:
The guy you quoted might be right to some extent. The OP needs to be taste another pvssy, trust me, it works like magic. That loyal nature is what is holding him back and he is loyal to a LovePeddler, he needs to break that.
I am afraid I disagree! I don't resolve a concussion by getting another concussion. Most times it is best to first step out of the situation entirely, then review your mistakes from the outside so you realize the part to play in enabling that problem to begin with. it is only then that you will be able to properly learn how to spot those issues and avoid them in the future, or else you will only find yourself going around and around in circles. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Penywise(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you have money, you won't come here to complain. Leave her first and find a good HK with nice update.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Bushpolicy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
You have to move on, she is not your future wife, the red flag is glaring, flee from her now.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Danny5050: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Firstly I want to tell you that you're a BIG FOOL a mumucious coward with a Brian drain. You mean you've been enduring all this rubbish from her to the extent she has insulted your parents bros you're mad. Your stupidity is on another level. You've seen all the red flags and yet you're waiting for who will advise you... Haba na! Could it be that her pxxxy is sweetening you like sugar or what... If you love your life and destiny better run away from such demonic and parasitic relationship before she sends you to early grave. She's not your type neither will you ever have peace in life being with such woman.

End the relationship once and for all you'll thank me later.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by temiprinciple(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na mumu you be ..a lady insult your father and mother and you kept it cool and still want to marry her? Jesus , mumu guys plenty for this country fa

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.