Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

She Has Gone Worst - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gone Worst (51766 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,

Simp or Mumu or Golddigger, pick one for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Naustine(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nigga u don't need advice, it won't work coz ur a simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Athemisia: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
What are all these nonsense you are enduring!?
Bro have some self respect and live this torture you are in... That girl will never respect you. She's only with you coz she has not yet seen another guy she can jakpa with.
You don't deserve to be with such a person. I hate seeing good guys in this kinda mess.
She has crossed all the red lines and very much willing to cross more. So there is nothing to Savage in such relationship.
Forget about her beauty and sex styles.
Move on bro....
Have some dignity for yourself please.
My one cent advice.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by friendl: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na you get the problem,no be she ,...
Re: She Has Gone Worst by veektor01(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
I hardly make comments on here..
But I am pushed to say this..

Oo Boy..
You talk like a fool.

In fact, I think you are.

I mean no offence though.
A lady with zero respect for your parents is a no go Area.
She has seen you as been a cheap weakling.

Go get some balls man.. and stop embarrassing the male gender.

Tueh
Re: She Has Gone Worst by zoroby(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.

U r a simple man. Stay with her infact, marry her
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Olisehinnocent: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
If am dating you and findout that you are cheating, I won't leave you. I will be banging you mercilessly and be stingy to you. I will knack you till ur leg begin dey shake. After getting a new babe am sure to go into relationship with. I will start avoiding you, till u leave by urself. I don't break up with ladies.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

How low do you really think of yourself? Like do you have this feeling that you're a maggot?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by promami: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
You're a fool and very disgusting to be associated with the male gender.
You hate yourself so much that you keep wanting someone who doesn't have a single regard for you.
Your kind makes a weak father who breeds weak children with feeble minds that triggers suicide at any little challenge.

If you want to live your life to the fullest, run away from that gutter personified swine you're calling girlfriend.

She even insulted your father for no reason. Just getat.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Dannywayne21(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
[b][/b]BRO, LET ME ASK , ARE YOU MAD?
UNDERSTAND THAT HUMANS ARE CREATURES OF HABITS ACCORDING TO ARISTOTLE.
FORGIVENESS DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD TRUST AND COMMIT TO SUCH A PERSON WHO BETRAYED YOU AGAIN.
HABITS MUST BE DELIBERATELY CHANGED.
SO , KNOW THAT A LADY THAT FINDS WHOREDOM INTERESTING WILL NOT JUST CHANGE, EVEN IF SHE JUST GOT BORN AGAIN.
EVEN THE BIBLE TELL YOU IN ROMANS 12 :2 THAT WE SHOULD BE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF OUR MINDS.
FACT IS HER MIND IS NOT TRANSFORMED YET, SHE STILL VALUES HER HOE PHASE.
GEE, YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH HER.
LOVE IS NOT OBSESSION!
VALUE YOUR TIME, YOUR TIME IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO YOUR LIFE.
GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE.
COMMIT YOUR RESOURCES TO OTHER THINGS THAT HELP YOUR 4 INTERIOR EMPIRES.
LET ME LIST THEM.
1 . MINDSET : YOUR PSYCHOLOGY
2. HEART SET : YOUR EMOTIONS.
YOU MUST DEAL WITH YOUR EMOTIONS PERFECTLY, CAUSE EVEN IF YOU HAVE A GREAT MINDSET AND YOUR EMOTIONS ARE ALIGNED WITH FRUSTRATION, ANGER, HATRED, MALICE OR REVENGE, JUST KNOW, YOU'RE NOT HAVING SUCCESS.
3. HEALTHSET : EXERCISE DAILY, EVEN IF IT'S FOR JUST 20MINUTES
4. SOULSET : THAT'S YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE.

GET BOOKS AND READ...
I DON'T MEAN SOME USELESS NOVEL THAT TELL US LIES ABOUT LOVE OR LIFE.
BOOKS LIKE 5AM CLUB BY ROBIN SHARMA, THINK AND GROW RICH BY NAPOLEON HILL, AS A MAN THINKETH BY JAMES ALLEN,. E.T.C.

Don't hate women for this, and start sleeping around.
Rather, convert your sexual Energy to gain self mastery.
DON'T EVER AGAIN MAKE THIS MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE.

sad angry
That my style of telling the truth.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Regex: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.

As much as I believe this isn't real, I'd still drop an advice. You would be wrong if you left. Stay around, she might change.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by ify0000(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na really “profperfect” u b
Re: She Has Gone Worst by ALFADOS(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Mr Man you just need deliverance kowe
Re: She Has Gone Worst by EvansGuru1973: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Men like you feed on women. So due to the goodies she gave you from all her atrocities, it will be hard to leave her. I understand this fact. Probably maybe you just got a job or little thing for yourself and decide to complain now.
Bro, be man up and make a decision for yourself. Don’t be a lazy ass. Go and work and stop living on women resources. Any man who want to leave on women’s resources should be ready to accept shit.
And if you don’t have a good job yet. Bro, continue collecting the assistance she rendered to you. And stop complaining, I personally knew men doing this shit.
But my candid advise is this, such relationship only leads to an early funeral. If you accept her excesses she will not found you valuable on the long term. Men will even come to knack her for your home and if you decide to leave her now. That is the long term best for you though but on short term, you will lose the free pussy she gives you and the assistance she rendered to you. But man up and move on. That is the best advise for you bro
Re: She Has Gone Worst by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
A girlfriend does all these things and you still needs advice; you needs to be beheaded and new head should be giving to you! What manner of boy or human being are you? May God never allow me to see your type within my reach!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
I guess she's the only girl in the world right now.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Don't take a bow, remain there; love is blind; I won't say anything to you! Slapping and kicking you in your scrotom will help out. Mugu!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wallade:

My conclusion is that you are mad already and you need to first address your mental health.

A woman you are dating told you she can't be submissive to you and she can't respect you.

She is even still acting the disrespect by accepting an offer to keep fu.c.king a boss she has f.uc.ked countlessly, in the name of a job. Wait, what job do you think the man offered her other than to be his f.uc.kmate.

You caught her severally cheating on you and you kept letting it slide. Do you think she will ever stop? Did she jazz you ni?

May God punish you if you remain in that relationship, idiot! Na that lady go kill you, infact, you are already a walking corpse.

I swear! I had never seen such a slowpoke before! The guy might not be mentally fit if mad man will never stood for such nonsense..

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Brunosamel(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

I will be brief you don't love yourself, you are also suffering from Oneitis, lack self esteem, not physically fit, lack confidence, indecisive and many more.

First thing you need to do is to disappear for a month or two take a leave at work just disappear no contact, no social media, instead but books like Rational male by Rollo tamossi, the way of a superior man, 48 laws power sit your fucking self down and read it. Join mens group like Amerix on twitter you will learn allot.

As for the bitch block her from every aspect of your life, don't let her ever come close to you and stay away from women for the time being practice semen retention and go and learn game. Spend money on yourself to learn game be fucking selfish and fix yourself

Here is my daily habit
4Bs
Bed - dress your bed
Benediction - read one chapter of a book in morning
Body - go to the gym or use bodyweight
Bath - bath cold water
Fasting - fast 16- 20 hours a day

It's difficult but If you pull this off a month you will never look back.

Save yourself, nobody will come to save you or we use you as an example and read you in the news and social media. PEACE!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by emmaodet: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

No sir not what you think. The thing is I won't lie too, I will be very honest she has been very very nice , she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times , ever supportive , wanting to see me make it , she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest , its just this aspect of her. You won't believe she is all am saying if you meet her for the first few times in person I am the only one who knows her secrets

Lol
Re: She Has Gone Worst by adedoyinbenson(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lee99:
I for like give you advice sha bro, I for also like call you simp but olohun if I call you simp that's me being very very generous, babe tell you say she no fit submit to you and you still dey dream to wife her?? Babe insult your mama and papa and you still dey with am lol I laugh in Swahili this your story get as e be and e be as e get, then to top it off she cheated on you and you are aware and it was even countless times with her boss and now the boss misses her pvssy and wants to give her a new job..... Now back to you, it's either you're a very stupid man or you're ugly, but even ugly people no mumu like this, you have low self esteem and you love toxic attractions because I see no reason why a full grown man with hairy balls will come to NL and spew the trash you just did, you have seen enough red flags better call it quits because I can 100% assure if you marry her you fit no live long. Run away, flee with all the strength in you. No matter what she tells you better leave that woman alone she's evil and only after your life, yes the breakfast wey you go serve her go pain you pass cos obviously you're dating yourself but it's better than dying young, look for one small Shima wey you go dey knack first to hold body, maybe you should even cheat so your mumu eyes can open, sometimes cheating helps you realize you're with the wrong person. ... I know say I don insult you well well but you deserve am, take the advice sha and may God be with you. If you like read am finish still go follow am like zombie, it's your funeral.

Ur head is very correct sir.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by emmaodet: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
4teenblaq:
Op embarassed embarassed embarassed I had been a simp in my life but not up to this level..

What is f.uck is wrong with you?

Dump her ass and get a sensible woman to be with.. There are many fishes in the river bro..

You are the trophy, na she supposed to dey endure no be you...

Get your ass together and block the bitch from your life and focus on your future with another girl..

Lol

And you actually think we have enough sensible women to go around?
The world is short of that.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by ifyemma123: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
You be the greatest mumu I have seen so far, na person like you bandit suppose kidnap so that before you go come out, you go don borrow small since take see front
Re: She Has Gone Worst by ofexpryz(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
This guy is very funny sha. If this story u narrated is true then u are not serious at all! This is how people get themselves in trouble and come out to blame the devil.

U know she has been cheating but u still don't know what to do? U think in marriage she will change?

Keep deceiving urself.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nonexisting: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
She fuccked and aborted for a married man. She fuccked a lecturer who came to visit you at random right there in your room. She yelled at you and never accepted her faults. She insulted your parents too. All these happened and yet you are here seeking advice on what to do. Chineke onye Owerri eeh, sheh na man born this one?

Re: She Has Gone Worst by weslay: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Simpporoso
Re: She Has Gone Worst by danot1030: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

See mumu post and mumu question. No don't take a bow, die there. Mr mumu.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Qwi1: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Really
Re: She Has Gone Worst by emmaodet: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
TMTR:
Op be sincere to yourself, is this the kind of girl you want to end up with someone that starts making out with your lecturer visiting for the first time immediately you stepped out, someone that has cheated on you multiple times, insults you at will including your parents, op don't you love yourself or you have low self esteem and afraid you won't get another girl if she leaves.

Do you hate yourself so bad that you are planning to end up with such a vile and toxic woman, or are waiting for when she makes an attempt on your life to kill you so that she can be with her lover when you marry her cause that's what is going to happen, op I am sorry to say this but you have no self respect, dignity or pride, tell me what is it she has over you that you are still with her.

Op you really hate yourself for wanting to end with such a woman, you don't love yourself at all.

Just wait till she gets pregnant for her boss and pins it on you, maybe you go get sense by that time undecided

Op I repeat, you don't love yourself at all and you such a weak man

Honestly you disgusts me, yes really

Someone insults your parents and you still with her, Dem never born that bitch may go try that nonsense with me undecided

All the red flags are there, now tell what are you still waiting for to dump her stupid ass, is it until she kills you

They are billions of women out there, now tell me why you choose to remain with a vile, toxic, disrespectful, cheating harlot when they billions out there waiting for the taking.

Op I repeat you don't love yourself,if you love yourself you will break up with that hoe like yesterday undecided

Billions of girls out there

Are you really serious?
Do you know how messed up the dating market is presently?
The billions we hear is just on the paper, a large percentage of them are not family oriented bro.
If all the women are to go round to all men today, I can safely tell you at least 50% of men will end up with toxic, damaged, washed-up women.
Believe me. The future of good women for men is scary.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by AsapTeddy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

No sir not what you think. The thing is I won't lie too, I will be very honest she has been very very nice , she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times , ever supportive , wanting to see me make it , she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest , its just this aspect of her. You won't believe she is all am saying if you meet her for the first few times in person I am the only one who knows her secrets

Your mumu no topo much?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Moneyboyz: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
She must be so beautiful that you can't just let go.
You feel like you can't live without her, she knows this and will continue to exploit your desperate lust to be with her.

You will be surprised you will find someone better if you let her go, might hurt but you will be okay.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Saintinoo(m): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

My guy, I know that we should atleast give love a chance in most relationship because no one is perfect. But your situation is hell fire, if she doesn't respect you and insult your parents, cheats and still don't see any thing wrong about it, then you should not only take a bow.

Invite her , eat, drink and have a hot BDSM sex with her and never pick her calls again, but make sure u use condoms.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.