Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

She Has Gone Worst - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gone Worst (51764 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Gone Worst by OnlineInLaw(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dem no dey give dis kyn pesin advice, cause you claim to have been with her through "6 yrs of hell" and now u want advice on what to do.
My brother, you already know your answer but chose to ignore it, so we don't need to advice you, na just attention we go give

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by alyarmouk(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
No vex oh bros? Na mugu you be? Or okobo? U be tree? Dem tie ur legs? After all these things wey you talk? Which advise you dey find again? Oohk, make we tell you to stay? Oya stay, na good woman, stay.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by LordReed(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.

Run from anybody who says they can't respect you. Run!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by iykemoney90(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.
You are a weak man. I have no sympathy for you
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nueel: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol... Ma take bow...sun si be shogbo....cos I don't understand you o. Are you sure everything is normal. Not trying to insult you, just pained at this your behavior.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Druss(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Walk away. I presume you are not married. Better will come.

To be honest, this reminds me of Nigeria (you) and the politrickians (the girl). They have wronged us so much and some idiots keep voting for them.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Romanoff(f): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Do you not have any self worth or self respect?

What other advice are you looking for?

Ikunle o. Hope your mother is praying for you sha.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by papiwyte(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
She must be a member of zombidient family

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Speakz: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Keep taking it. Keep absorbing all that chronic stress.

You wont know what's going on until you grow grey, bald and develop a heart attack in your early 30s because you're forming emotionally strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Amalekki: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
You have low self esteem. There are many women around you who are better than her, you are not tied to her.

Rediscover your self worth. Take your time to find someone better. Don't ignore the background before you commit. You reduce your risk if your choice is from a good background.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Faber(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't have advice for relationship matters now...

My energy and advice is reserved for all youths willing to be useful not an imp like op way no even get PVC
Re: She Has Gone Worst by alizma: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
exposition:
You don't need to take a bow!
Don't even tell her you're done, let her figure it out herself!
This person no get that morale.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Babalola0920: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Sometimes I wonder what HAPPEN to MEN I mean men reflection in our so called men of today..

Don't tolerant bs during relationships beyond 20% because if you do this is what it will become uncontrollable BS even during marriage leave you can do is 25% because at the end women will made your life miserable
Re: She Has Gone Worst by mystery22: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stupid simp...
Re: She Has Gone Worst by fabianiyobosa(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
She told you she cannot respect you, insults your parents and you are still in a relationship?

This is madness.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by tonyashburton: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
DROP HER LIKE A HOT ROCK AND CUT HER OFF COMPLETELY.
MAY OUR DAUGHTERS AND SISTERS NEVER GET MARRIED TO SIMPS LIKE YOU.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Smith414: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

another mugu
Re: She Has Gone Worst by phemmyfour: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

You're with a RUNs girl, RUN away before she RUN you down
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Aarondan(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Would you?

Dear Fam,

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.[/quote]
Re: She Has Gone Worst by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bobo stop wasting your precious time on her Naso puna Dey do until Dey du am finish and there eye clear pls just look forward and find better SMALIE wey go Dey give u joy coded and continue to play along side with her…….. my brother fear women and live a simple life mak u no die young because of one kpekus
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Waynesteave: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
thank God I don't have this type of werey as brother, heck spittt!!!, Girl wey u post don serve breakfast since you dey here dey ask mumu question.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by GoldenJAT(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lee99:
I for like give you advice sha bro, I for also like call you simp but olohun if I call you simp that's me being very very generous, babe tell you say she no fit submit to you and you still dey dream to wife her?? Babe insult your mama and papa and you still dey with am lol I laugh in Swahili this your story get as e be and e be as e get, then to top it off she cheated on you and you are aware and it was even countless times with her boss and now the boss misses her pvssy and wants to give her a new job..... Now back to you, it's either you're a very stupid man or you're ugly, but even ugly people no mumu like this, you have low self esteem and you love toxic attractions because I see no reason why a full grown man with hairy balls will come to NL and spew the trash you just did, you have seen enough red flags better call it quits because I can 100% assure if you marry her you fit no live long. Run away, flee with all the strength in you. No matter what she tells you better leave that woman alone she's evil and only after your life, yes the breakfast wey you go serve her go pain you pass cos obviously you're dating yourself but it's better than dying young, look for one small Shima wey you go dey knack first to hold body, maybe you should even cheat so your mumu eyes can open, sometimes cheating helps you realize you're with the wrong person. ... I know say I don insult you well well but you deserve am, take the advice sha and may God be with you. If you like read am finish still go follow am like zombie, it's your funeral.
I no go fit advice this kind person!! Na to slap am de hungry me!! See wetin human being de vomit because of woman.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by SunTzu123(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't get it!
My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me.

...and you are still asking for advice?
So here it is; please go meet her family and pay her dowry. Then write your will because you will not last one year.
I don't believe the story sha!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Kajaard: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

What kind of men do we have these days that cannot see the handwriting on the wall and make decisions for themselves? undecided Pathetic

I see why some nairaland guys call dudes like this SIMPS. Shameful.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Chidi2022: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
Almighty God will never bring your type to me as a husband or as a child... i reject it in Jesus name...
Is women or love that scarce that you have to turn your self into a footman... Man you are no prize to that lady, You are just a trash bag to her ... If you were to be my family member, whether senior or junior,, i will slap the living day light outta you this morning....

4 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by tomzyELNINO: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
I dont understand. After everything you have listed against her, why is it hard for you to leave the relationship?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by tillaman(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wtf Dude, you guys need to stop bringing stupid issues like this to NL and I wonder how this crap make FP
If she’s not giving you then let her go
You don’t need any validation to do that, she’s whoring around and you still want us to advice you on what to do? Come on breh if you marry that girl she will end up killing you and on the day you get buried she’s going to ride her boss schlong like a rodeo and suckle on his balls
Believe that
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Tonyx5(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
70yrs old man
When will y'all learn?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Saintofmelody74(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Profperfect post=115615616]Dear Fam,

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.[/quot

Some have brains but cannot think....with all these red flags,your still asking??
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Orlu13: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Profperfect post=115615616]Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep

Why do mods Keep pushing dis kind of useless threads on front page...wat kind of mumu advice does dis man want now... I think mods intentionally push this kind of news to front page cos I don't really understand why a man with two balls will be asking this
Re: She Has Gone Worst by GoldenJAT(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:
Do you not have any self worth or self respect?

What other advice are you looking for?

Ikunle o. Hope your mother is praying for you sha.
LoL!! The woman de pray! Na d weyrey de do otherwise!!
The guy disgust me! Honestly!!
What he wrote up there is nothing compared to what had been happening.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by torvickof1312(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

I understand that you have same problem like NIGERIA, First of all what's your relationship with Buhari. You are the only Idiot I ever know who is in a relationship.

Kwantinio, hope you get BP test kids!! be checking your BP cos soon one carpenter will make coffin aswear. Nonsense

Lastly brov, relationship is mean to enjoyed and not to endured.... You get dis part 〽️ n you get wisdom dude.

[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.