Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

She Has Gone Worst - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gone Worst (51773 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Prettygirl200(f): 7:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Oga I didn't read everything u wrote, but the only thing I will tell u is that call the relationship a quit. Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Mkbaba(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Bro is better u take ur leave bfr it end in vawulence cos some women are jst so heartbroken ND worthless
Re: She Has Gone Worst by udede(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2022
The first time you posted on this matter, i thought you were just an acute simp, but now it's clear that your eyes are not clear. You need deliverance. You are dating a female demon

3 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by CeokRicchezza: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2022
That's a LovePeddler man

Don't give in for love. Don't be a SIMP. Your girl belongs to the street. Street dog I'll say. Sorry bro if my words are harsh.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Mekanus(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2022
So this kind of SIMPS still exist in this forum after all the teachings and enlightenment. Wahala dey ooo.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Excellent7(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2022
@OP
I am not going to sugar-coat it.
The summary of your write-up is that you have been an idiot.
Will you continue being an idiot?

Before you think that I am insulting you see the meaning of an idiot and compare with your narration; "The word idiot originated in the 1300s, from the Old French word idiote, which meant "person so mentally deficient as to be incapable of ordinary reasoning." Today, though, idiot describes anyone who does foolish things,..."

Infact you can also be described as a "terrorist" because your narration just terrorized my sensibilities and I guess same for others. How can an adult be so stupid? Do you enjoy pain? Do you enjoy abuse? Do you not value your peace?

I am so annoyed on your behalf. You deserved everything that was done to you because you tolerated them. How can a human being be so spineless?

Please, just flee from that lady and keep away from relationships until you learn to value yourself and set boundaries.

10 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by femo86(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Guy....haba

U still wan give her your "bow" to take (take a bow)......Is like you have alot to give ooooo...You better jaapaaaaa b4 she give you krowkrow grin

She belongs to the hood

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by dayleke: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Hey bro,
Have you written your will?
Have you put everything in your life in order?
E get why o....

PBUY...

*I hope you don't want pples to be saying, " He was a good man o, he never deserved this. He should have left while he had the chance."

My one kobo

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Lee99: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He will get peace by proving to himself that he is no different from the girl? What kind of reasoning is that one abeg? undecided

This kind of "attachment" described here by the OP is instead intended to reveal to him that he has some deep psychological chains he needs to break within himself and until he does that, he will only keep finding himself in these messed-up situations where he is having to stomach what he obviously abhors for the sake of it. undecided

Anyone who finds themselves dealing with relationships in a similar manner as OP needs what is serious mental intervention and fast. And none of that simping/redpill nonsense you lot like to drone on about all day in here. undecided
Oga mental evaluation bawo? He just needs a reality check and fvcking someone else will help quicken that check, he's already dating himself so there's no need for saying he's cheating cos there's no relationship
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Mom007(f): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
Are you OK? Did she lock you inside bottle? I pity you. Forget love o, there are some things you don't forgive. There are some things its not even godly to forgive, Tueh! Better block that lady on all channels and move on with your life.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by OwnMyself: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all,I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness , but believe me , the girl am dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues , disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her , she always over rides me , I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting(countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel , should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni , i respect her even in her absence, but she has had mingles with different guys that has cost out relationship , in all these she calims she has done nothing wrong .

The main issue of all right now is that , her boss she once worked for , who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around , always , hotel ,even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together , knowing that he is a married man ,called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back , even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her , during and after NYSc he kept calling her for him to have a bite , same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him , though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self , but I won't like to share here how I got to know . The same man she has been avoiding for years , that she don't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer , then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it , was shocked and trying to reason why she did that , she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision , she began to yell at me on phone , as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now

Please help me push it to the front page , she is a nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does . Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision

Hold on unto her.. inshort marry her and wait patiently till she wke up one day and ended up stabbing you..
Unah no go ever learn
Who knows Maybe when you reach six ft your eyes go open to reality.. wife her nothing do you�[color=#990000][/color]
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nigerianization(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all,I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness , but believe me , the girl am dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues , disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her , she always over rides me , I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting(countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel , should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni , i respect her even in her absence, but she has had mingles with different guys that has cost out relationship , in all these she calims she has done nothing wrong .

The main issue of all right now is that , her boss she once worked for , who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around , always , hotel ,even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together , knowing that he is a married man ,called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back , even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her , during and after NYSc he kept calling her for him to have a bite , same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him , though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self , but I won't like to share here how I got to know . The same man she has been avoiding for years , that she don't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer , then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it , was shocked and trying to reason why she did that , she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision , she began to yell at me on phone , as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now

Please help me push it to the front page , she is a nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does . Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision

Why should your naivety be pushed to front page? Bro, you are heading to Golgotha.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Streetmovement(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wait until she kill you before you know what to
do. Since you no get common sense after all that shit you wrote up there.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by infogenius(m): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2022
op
Don't settle for less for a wife.
This lady is premium tears.

If u want to live a long fruitful and happy life, please and please dissociate from her.
The RED flags are damn too much, i don't know the reason why u are still in a
selfish and one sided relationship like this.

If na jazz may ur eyes open now in Jesus name.

Please walk away, there are better and more respectable ladies out there rooting for you.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by amandi47d: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks bro. This is a real life situation no lies . I accept all the shades , I swallow all the insults , a person that is always open to correction . Thanks once again . I have heard youThanks bro. This is a real life situation no lies . I accept all the shades , I swallow all the insults , a person that is always open to correction . Thanks once again . I have heard you...
Re: She Has Gone Worst by deniguy01(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Sucre6:
Op is like you just wantu die before your time, that girl is your end if you dont let her go, just stop picking her calls or replying to her text, she will eventually leave u, imagine you passing through all these crap because of just one pvssy, when pvssy full everywhere, u want die put for one bitchhh, sorry for you op, your simping is on another level sad angry

The guy don sign his death certificate. He’s waiting for the date. Continue afterall 6 years have gone. Enjoy the remaining 4 years of your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Tegabadguy(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all,I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness , but believe me , the girl am dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues , disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her , she always over rides me , I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting(countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel , should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni , i respect her even in her absence, but she has had mingles with different guys that has cost out relationship , in all these she calims she has done nothing wrong . guy you know wise oooo...you beta go look for another lady

Re: She Has Gone Worst by jeromestarks: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
I keep tell people: date and fvck non virgins but only marry or go into serious relationship with a virgin girl.

If you don't marry a virgin, she will still fvck her ex even after 10years.
Pvssy no get shame.

4 Likes

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Baronthecelebri: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

. you get sense atall
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Countersam(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

OP so you want Nairaland to help push your brain to jump start?.....

NL oya push.... OP comot leg for brake....

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by stacyadams: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What exactly are you here for us to help you out with? undecided

You claim you endured all of the above for 6 years with her, why? For whose sake did you do all these things you now want us to believe you hate? And why are you bringing it all up as an issue list against her if you remain with her? And as for her relationship with her boss, or whatever the story you are telling self... are you saying you want to share her with the man then? undecided

I put it to you that the girl isn't the problem. You seem to be the problem here as you don't seem to know what it is you really want at all. undecided
..the guy is a weakling...
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Crampyblood(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
This story is quite UNbelievable

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

You try oh.. you saw all this and still continue with the slot. She has even done abortion.. chai.. what men go thru. Shows you are a simp and all this while you nor bleep another girl or date another guy? She is not for you. She will control the hell out of you, manipulate you, bleep outside and starve you of sex, you will be the kitchen man, laundry man, and errand man while she goes around bleeping her boss. And you just said she removed a pregnancy before that her bosss impregnated her. Wise up man.. she does not love you. But love aside you gat to man up and act like you are the real boss. End the relationship asap without her knowing. Get another girl who is respectful (the key in a man's life). Let her even know you are going out with the new girl, flaunt her and see how she react. She just too bossy and I will say you are a simp... Stop simping Bro....

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by ojotobiloba1: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Another SIMPle man, someone you haven't marry and you re seeing all this signs, break up with her and move on
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Avczbnjs7: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello.
I am about to organise a Free seminar..
Yeah!! Free

I would be teaching just few people how they can earn sustainably online & legally for Free.

Note: That this isn't a get rich quick scheme but you would wish you got to know about it earlier and you'll definitely earn.

If you're interested, send me a whatsap text to 0/9/13*6*35*848*3 so that you can participate.

This isn't Ponzi, Referral or Affiliate...
P.s: Do not text me if you're looking for an overnight millions..

I'll also dash you an Ebook on Information marketing.
That is also an insider secret to earn 6 figures monthly..

Good luck!!!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by free2ryhme: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.

Let me cut to the chase

Have you both had sex during the relationship
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Babapyro: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Send that hoe packing after impregnating her,let her and the hoe Spawn fend for themselves
Re: She Has Gone Worst by iykofias(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is she pointing a gun at your head to remain in the relationship? Only if you respond in the affirmative then I can advise you on what to do
Re: She Has Gone Worst by holluwizzy: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
The girl is not your problem, the problem is how u handle the problem.

Don't die young ooo.

Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by VlamesIffect(f): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin

Wetin you dey wait for? Is she that good in bed or you just have very low self esteem issues? Be like you dey enjoy suffer head abi?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Awise09(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Cjsi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.